Remember that time when Donald Trump actually said something profound or intellectual? Me neither

Remember that time when Donald Trump actually said something profound or intellectual? Me neither.

Remember when Stephen Hawking actually said something? Me neither.

PLEASE REPLY POL
THIS IS NOT A troll thread
please
pleas reply
PLEASE REPLY
PLEASE

Donald Trump's ego alone is proof of his genius. He understands that being prideful is an inherent trait of humanity and he has the humility to embrace idealism of self and if you are going to spend money frivolously it should be on things like golden archways instead of wasting it on drinking alcohol and going to spirit cooking and funding satanic lobbies run by jews.

wew lad

>he thinks you need to be a nuclear physicist to be a good president.
You must love Merkel.

Remember when Hawking couldn't talk so everything he has ever said since becoming a veggie has been someone else's words?

Did any bugs get to your fruit since it hung so low to the ground?

Trump is an awful President by any metric. How does it feel knowing that all the world leaders are laughing at how retarded your leader is? Lol.

Checked, well memd frend

oh i am laughing too, haha

>right wing cucks are going to shit one of the greatest physicists of our time and a man who has helped promote science amongst the public to defend an absolute retard of a president who makes a mockery of the presidency every time he speaks

this place has really gone down the tubes. only low IQ children browse this place now

>tomato making statements about IQ

>implying that this is an acceptable sentence to be uttered by the person in the most powerful and prestigious position in the world

>Trump isn't part of Jewish Satanic Cults.

American stupidity.

Also Egolatry is a fundamental part of Satanism, the cult of the Self.

Remember that time politicians actually followed through on campaign promises? Neither do I but it's cool that is finally fucking happening, SOMEWHERE.

You fell for the wall and cap thing?

They will laugh their way to the grave; it's the American way. Everyone thinks we're retarded, until we put a bullet in em.

>now

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony.

>Also Egolatry is a fundamental part of Satanism, the cult of the Self.
This holy shit

fuck off kike shill

b-but the kikes want Trump to be on their side...

also Jews voted less than 30% for Trump, clearly Hillary was their candidate.

>his place has really gone down the tubes. only people who don't agree with me browse this place now
Describe these tubes. How is it determined which parts of this place go down which tube?

Member when they said the Donald had no chance of winning? I member. You lost, and are still losing, so try and get over it sweetie.

that's 30% too much. kike.

Imagine there is someone you personally know who constantly brags about how great their IQ is. What would you think of this person?

I know that the people on this site will mock anyone who brags about their IQ and rightfully so. It's basically a meme anyways. The fact that the potus does this *seriously* should be enough for everyone to be calling him a retard.