But does he poop in a toilet?

But does he poop in a toilet or in the streets that is the real qeastion

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewScheer/status/897445791769411584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't the issue that he actually supported it or something?

I believe so yes

>The fact that this is something that I have to say is troublesome.
When will Canucks progress into the current year and cease all this unbridled bigotry?

When minorities stop being vastly disproportionately responsible for acts of terrorism within white countries.

>current year
Way to go user you could be Prime Minster

Fucking Sikh terrorists. Fucking shitskins. Anyone who calls them "bro tier" is a retard. They are shitskins and therefor a risk.

Conversely, Whites should stop being terrorists in the middle east. It weren't the muslims who fucked with the west but the other way around.

Air India is still Canada's worst terrorist attack by anyone and for a while it was the worst in the world. It was carried out by Sikhs to target Hindus.

Jagmeet thinks this is "troublesome" to say.

Maybe they should stop living in fucking 700AD then and give people rights and stop with slavery and islmic/sharia law.
faggot.

HEY GUYS JAGMEET IS HERE TO LISTEN TO THE HIP AND DRINK SOME MOLSONS

Still not an argument towards the topic at hand. Muslims didn't fuck shit up in the west until the west got involved in the middle east like a bunch of greedy jews.

HAHA BASED SIKHS BRO TIER

I'm the victim waaaaaa. Just like the Mohammad when he first started preaching in Mecca and they didn't buy his shit

Andrew is here to lower your taxes user

>rinkaling singh denounces "anyone held responsible"

So if someone wasn't caught and wasn't held responsible when they were, in fact, involved (like maybe Dingaling Singh) then he doesn't denounce it? Suspicious wording

Street shitting is a strange custom. Someone should make a documentary.

Not too sure what that as anything to do with the west using and abusing the M.E at whim. The only people who bitch about anything are retards like you whose knowledge of the history of muslims goes back only to muh 9/11

Of course he does. Also daily reminder our stupid cuck legal system released one the bomb makers that's responsible for hundreds of lives lost and refused to cooperate in any form of plea deal in regards to who else might be responsible.

I bet the articles for why he lost badly in Quebec are already writing themselves

He will lose because he's a retarded NDP but Sup Forums is too autistic to care because hur dur non white running for prime minister.

Fuckin kahlistani

Its fucking disgusting and degenerate that he was even allowed to lead one of the major parties in the country, he needs to get btfo'ed asap.

Country I live in is plagued and needs a good sweep.

The NDP used to be the party of the working class, and I don't care if libertarian shills don't like its economics, it used to be a good party. The immigrant politics and abandonment of the working class killed it though.

Louis Theroux should make it

>literally have the same the religion and last name of perpetrators of the largest terrorist attack in your country's history
>whining about having to denounce it

If the cons push even the cuckiest agenda to lower immigration they will win in a landslide

But they won't do that, and that's why they're basically handing the next election to Justin again

Completely agreed. They went too far left.

Also, case in point regarding my previous comment

Jagpeet is the bomb

Well it could be worse. The Green Party in Germany is led by a Turkish nationalist who's also a muslim

This is the most bullshit argument i have every heard. Every single Muslim country in the world, with the exception of Indonesia, has been brought into existance throigh brutal warfare. It is literally the most invasive culture in existance ?
Are you fucking arguing that Muslims EVER, IN THERE ENTIRE EXISTANCE just lived and let live ?
It hasn't happened. They are like a locust plague.

True, but can't discount good ol' boy Jag splitting the libshit vote and tanking in Quebec hard enough to hand it to the cons either way

The issue is that, as a Quebec, Scheer just doesn't have enough in his platform to appeal to a lot of Quebecers. If he at least had some anti-immigrant material in there (or at the VERY LEAST something about actually enforcing the border where the Haitians are just walking in), or something to do with provincial autonomy, he could manage, but right now there isn't anything there

Kek

Christianity was and still is pretty invasive, have you forgotten colonialism? Since we are on the topic of Islam and India....India benefitted more from damn near 300 years of Indian Muslim rule than they did through European Christian rule. Granted Christianity went through a reform, it still doesn't change the fact that some of the bloodiest wars in history (and two of the bloodiest wars ever) were Christian wars.

But the party is saying something

No but racists said he did because he's sikh

Sikhs look pretty based imo.

wtf were they thinking justin till 2030 here we come

Let me tell you something, the reality is that whites are under too much pressure to call shit out. You need the SHITSKINS to call out the goat fuckers and the goat fuckers to call out the niggers. That is a realistic approach. This nazi shit can't fly irl. So there fore.. as a fasict pajeet... I'll tip my hat to you, and irrespective of what you say, I'll continue to call out the niggers and the goat fuckers as it's my duty to civil society.

Because it should be obvious Canadian sikhs denounce them.

>Muslims didn't fuck shit up in the west until
They invaded France, Italy, Sicily, The Balkans, Anatolia, The Levant (No the entire middle east was not Arab before 600 A.D.), Persia, Georgia, Egypt, North Africa, Spain. I think that's all, oh wait let's not forget they destroyed the Roman Empire too for the sake of autism.

Because only 1 person was found guilty and punished. The rest got off.

I have no doubt that there are a significant number of members of the Conservative Party who agree with us that the government should enforce the border. But does Scheer think that?

dudes got some real feminine eyes

How did he hurt his head?

agreed.

I want to leave and go live in the desert.

He would have to be a rube not to. It's his election to lose by ignoring the invasion

Underrated.

Well, I was talking in a modern sense but go ahead and bring up wars from centuries ago when Christians were like muslims today. I mean it's not like the term Middle East and it's identity, highlights the modern aspect of my comment.

He seems like quite the rube

twitter.com/AndrewScheer/status/897445791769411584

Agreed. Canada is ripe for a strong populist leader. He just needs to be able to stoke the flames and give a clear alternative to all of thos liberal bullshit. If people like Ralph Klein and Rob Ford can rise to prominence in urban centres like Calgary and a liberal shithold like to Toronto, there is still hope. The problem is instead of leading, the Tories always try to steal the middle ground by being "Liberal Light" and 40% of their potential votes end up becoming disenfranchised and staying home.
They need to start looking after the natural conservatives.

If Indians think there is a witch in the toilet then where do they poop on an airplane?

History is a continum. Muslims have never not been at war in their existance. Again what the fuck are you trying to say ?

Pretty ignorant to act like muslims dont have a loooong history of attacking the west.

I think if they were smart they'd ditch the libertarian economics and overtly appeal to nationalists/conservatives instead of their current strategy. That way they'd still have the conservative vote and a lot of people opposed to the neoliberalism of the current Liberals/Conservatives/NDP would vote for them

I've never even heard of air india

Yeah, I guess my point was more that it is a 3 party system and 32% of the people didnt vote.

Liberals won a majority with 39% vs Cons 32 %.

And this (68%) was the highest turnout in 2 decades.

I feel like that 32% are largely conservative, rural voters who are fed up with politics. If anyone could speak to them and get them excited about things the way Trump did in the US, policy wouldnt even matter.

My entire point is that muslims attack the west because of the wests influences in their politics and government. Couple that with the bombings of muslim countries and you get the current strife amongst the muslim world.

I can also say the same about Christians and their love of warfare, especially now that Afghanistan is America's longest running war ever. Before that they were in Iraq, then some Latin American countries, then in best Korea, Vietnam, Iran etc.

Never said anything to that affect.

That's because the entire investigation is shrouded in mystery. No mention whatsoever of the Indian governments alleged roll in the attack.

I don't think he knows what a toilet is, he probably shits in that diaper on his head.

After reading the CBC comments on the Libs 2018 immigration agenda I feel for the first time ever that a Canadian anti-immigration party is viable. Obviously I mean viable in the scale of UKIP at best, but that's still unheard of here

Yeah the Indian government helped the separatist, good one

Not at all what I said but continue on proxy fag.

Yeah, read about Barbary pirates, or Muslim attacks on medieval Europe

LISTEN UP LEAFS

this man is going to split the leftist vote, meaning Scheer will WIN.

DO NOT SHIT ON THIS MAN HE IS OUR ALLY AGAINST TRUDEAU.

carry on.

>singh wont carry NDP strongholds

>he splits the leftist votes

Scheer will win

QUOTE THIS

So it has begun again in Austria

will canada follow

It is rare to see a non-idiot Sup Forums user. Keep on roasting these kids bro.

>'it weren't'
fucking-- justin, just go to bed.

>Dumb bitch putting a flower on his coat
>while he is marching with a sabre
>her hand about to get slit

this

minority conservative government with an NDP Liberal coalition opposition is the status quo.

>we need to stop illegal immigration but keep mass legal immigration
>t. cuckservative party
cons are still pro mass-immigration

My point is you are makinf a distinction without proving a difference. You claim that Muslims were somehow provoked into attacking the west but ignore that they have attacked everything around them foe their entire existance.
When Bush sr went into Iraq it was at tje defence of another Muslim nation and under the mandate of the entire global community, the middle east included.
You are essentially arguing that if tje globe would just let them act like barbaric savages, everything would be fine and that is just not the case. Name a year in history and I will name an aggressive Muslim war or oppression.
Sometimes people need to be forced to be free, freedom being the general will of the whole.
~Rousseau

;_; no

They do look pretty Sikh.

BASED SIKHS! BRO TIER!

Islamic doctrine is constant. Regardless of our intervention, waging war against the kafir is absolutely the duty of Muslims according to Muhammed and Allah. This doesn't absolve the West tearing up the Middle East but nor does it remove the existing ideology which motivates the Muhajideen to attack the West. Blaming the West entirely on modern events of intervention n the ME and the Muslims waging their Jihad against us as a response is not the reason but an excuse.

Is it just me or does he look kind of like Justin Trudeau if you squint?

>My entire point is that muslims attack the west because of the wests influences in their politics and government

No they attack the west because they have historically been the proxy army of choice for the kikes.

>America wins independence
>immediately starts getting fucked with by the barbary pirates

Western influence in the mid east goes further back then the first Iraq war. It can go as far back as US support for wahabbism in the muslim world during Nasser's reign as dictator in Egypt or hell, when they divided up Palestine to create Israel (not saying it wasn't necessary but it was indeed came at a grevious cost). Iran's "revolution" was the result of western influence as well. The muslim world, for all its faults, aren't blind to this. It's why jihad resonates so well amongst them, they see it as defending their muslin brothers from those "war hungry Christians".

Again, not at all saying that muslims are a peaceful people because they aren't, but you need to understand their pov regarding the western world.

I agree 100% and if it makes it seem like I'm saying the middle east's entire problems stem from western intervention, then apologies. Not my intentions at all.

Not even medieval, the Ottomon Empire has attacked the west much more recently. They've always been a fucking pest.

Also,
They unironically view Spain and Southeastern Europe as rightfully belonging to them. Arabs/Muslims have fucked North Africa beyond saving. Basically eradicated the natives and the native culture. Infected part of it with a fucking brutal strain of sexism. In Egypt you'll have men getting into mobs to sexually assualt women going about their daily lives. Commonly seen hissing and making lewd gestures at passing women; the lowest form of man. Not even men, they're fucking beasts. Vermin. The whole world would be better off without them.

Why the fuck Cancucks have to care about Indian politics anyway?

>Western influence in the mid east goes further back then the first Iraq war. It can go as far back as US support for wahabbism in the muslim world during Nasser's reign as dictator in Egypt or hell, when they divided up Palestine to create Israel (not saying it wasn't necessary but it was indeed came at a grevious cost)
No I am saying it goes back much further than that. The west, as a result of colonialism, has held interests and had allies in every part of the globe for a very long time.
Personally, i am extremely non-interventionist in my political views and would prefer if the west did not extend itself into ME conflicts but since they do hold interests and alliances, they have the right to defend them.
I personally disagree with the decision to go into Iraq on legal merits, but morally, Saddam Hussein was a butcher and a tyrant and deserved to die.
You can argue that this was no ines business but does removing an oppressive dictator really need that much justification?
At some point, aren't people morally obligated to act against injustice? Or are you an anarcho-capatalist or something?

The air indian bombing was the largest terrorist attack involving Canadians, 329 died, 268 were Canadian.

you mean poo canadians?

The problem is how do you quantify a dictator? Saddam surely was a dictator but was Gaddafi? Would the Saudi royals count? Or the Bahraini elite who brutally put down their Arab spring....what about Assad?

It's a complicated subject and intervening for your regional allies sake also adds to the confusion. Look at the sectarian mess that currently envelops Iraq, or the disjointed; multi government of Libya which is now a great breeding ground for Islamic fundamentalists like ISIS. Arguably the west has done more harm by taking out dictators than they would've if they didn't intervene.

There is also the who argument about whether a muslim country can truly be a democratic country, sooner or later a mad bloodthirsty tyrant gets the seat of power and will do anything to keep it. Like in Turkey.

The majority were but not all of them. Either way, my 7-11 clerk could have been on board that plane. Then who am i supposed to yell at when i get sick from a 2 week old chilli dog ?

Yep its all relative. You believe terrorists are justified as a result of western intervention, the west believes intervention is justified as a result of islamic barbarism and terrorism.
It just gets into a chicken egg type argument. Although the real distintion is targeting military assets vs innocent civilians.
There really is never a justification for what Muslim terrorists do.

God I cant wait on the election to Redpill on Jagmeet. He's going to be the guy who blew up the ndp and will likely get arrested himself.

Embezzlement in the Ontario legislature is the first one pill on this fraud

>Conversely, Whites should stop being terrorists in the middle east.
apart from the despicable bullshit of callling it 'terrorism', I don't think we should give a pass to the phenomenon of a canadian muslim caring about middle eastern muslims over the security challenges to Canada. your loyalty to your new countries is at most a sham.

I'm not muslim, but you can't continue to believe so since you have no argument.

Agreed.

*can continue

>Conversely, Whites should stop being terrorists in the middle east

If whites are targeting civilians in the middle east, why isnt baghdad a radioactive crater?

Trump has denounced every little thing a white guy does so excuse me for my lack of sympathy.