ACTUAL HAPPENING??

>Assange tweets out keys

>Shitposts about Hillary and the DNC, retweets article about his long lasting conspiracy to bring them down

>Hannity major ticking

>media going into frenzy and escalating off of nothing lately

Please god. Give us those missing 33,000 emails loaded with assassination, Awan, Pizzagate, and the whole fuckin load

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919750914122100737
youtube.com/watch?v=WKVbzfzVeBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919760540662157312
archive.fo/LziRa#selection-1071.0-1071.49
pscp.tv/w/1lPJqpEmZpLGb
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crooked Hillary is out of the country. She will be fleeing to Qatar soon.

guys nothing is happening. all these personalities tweet out "shits about to drop" but it never does. forget about hillary, awan etc. you sound as desparate as the retarded dems looking for russia conclusion. lets focus on MAGA. immigration, tax reform, healthcare, convincing north korea to bomb israel, that kind of thing. lets do it pedes

Not desperate for something to be there, because there clearly is. Just desperate for somebody to do something about that

Qatar isn't safe, whole arab league gave them an ultimatum earlier this year because of the shit they caused with the pipeline.

>surely this will be the evidence to prove pizzagate is real!
Says increasingly desperate man for 2564984653746th this year.

Witness my power as I destroy the PTB and usher in a new age of enlightenment. The fire rises, check'em boys, tomorrow the curtain shall be dropped and the satanists will be revealed

1/5
I do not confirm or deny that I work for any law enforcement of intelligence agency. However, I have intimate knowledge of the ongoing investigation(s) into what exactly was discovered at Anthony Weiner's residence, and the subsequent investications that followed. First, people must understand, the Clinton Foundation investigation and the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server are two separate case files, but they overlap frequently.

To address her use of a private server, the investication only pertained to whether classified information was transmitted, stored or archives. The FBI determined internally that all three of these criteria were meant.

Due to the political sensitivity of the suspect and her aids, the Department of Justice demanded Directory Comey abandon the probe and make a public statement absorbing secretary Clinton of any wrong doing. As you seen play out in the headlines over the past few months.

The Clinton Foundation probe has been taking place since the summer of 2015. It involves an incredibly complex array of individuals, countries, banks & politicians. The general specifics of the case can be publicly found in Peter Schweizer's book "Clinton Cash", which is in fact accurate. However, there is a much darker and sinister level of corruption taking place, which has been suspected, but didn't have any hard evidence until now.

In September of 2016, a raid was conducted by the NYPD in cooperation with the FBI's Criminal Investigative Division headed by Stephen E. Richardson. The raid turned up several devices belonging to Mr. Weiner & Mrs. Abedin. This included two cellphones, one laptop and router which was turned over to the FBI's cyper-crime division. A short but revealing investigation was conducted, which revealed new emails relating to the original probe into secretary Clinton's use of a private server. These emails were originally deleted through unsophisticated means, meaning there was no program used to

2/5
continuously overwrite the data until it is virtually un-retrievable. Words cannot describe how good the NYPDs computer forensics team is, they truly are the best in the world at what they do.

Getting back on point, the forensics team at the NYPD was successful in recovering 650,000+ emails. In addition to an extensive archive of folders containing images and videos over 1.5 terabytes of data in total. Approximately 25% of the emails recovered tied directly into Hillary Clinton's private email server and had classified markings. In addition, very disturbing emails were also uncovered detailing trips taked by Mrs. Abedin, William Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Mr. Jeffrey Epstein and several others to the Bahamas, the amount of times varies between them, however Hillary took 28 separate trips in total with and without Bill. This can be verified in public record with the FFA and flight logs. It is also important to note; the secret service was not present on these flights. The rumors are out, and I can confirm they are all true, we are dealing with serial pedophiles, however some of the motives appear to be to create bribes or "life insurance".

This archive of emails and files, Huma kept appears to have been kept with the intention of soliciting bribes. This is common pracice in other countries, as a means of political cronyism. However, there is more, the router seized and logs which were obtained from the ISP show that this bribe material, along with classified information was purposely with clear intent being transmitted to IP ranges in the middle east, namely Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

When this was discovered, the FBI immediately took both Mr. Weiner and Mrs. Abedin in for questioning, as now we were dealing with a national security and potential espionage situation. Mr. Weiner quickly confessed to knowing about the bribe material, and is in full cooperation with the NYPD, FBI & the CIA's counter espionage team. For Anthony Weiner's cooperation, he

3/5
may face lesser charges for helping to convict, Mrs. Clinton & William (Bill) Clinton. Huma is only cooperating to a pint, she does not deny the material that was found, however she refuses to provide details on who she was communicating with, and is currently under observation while the FBI & CIA conduct a separate investigation into Huma's ties with foreign actors.

There are a lot of moving parts, and the more shocking evidence (the pedophia) was used to gain leverage on the Department of Justice who have continuously stonewalled these investigations for political reasons. Following Fridays announcement, the President of the United States was briefed, and warned that his interference into these investigations can and will lead to his arrest. Namely, on the charges of treason (for stopping the investigation into a suspect accused of espionage) & obstruction of justice. He was placed under a gag order, and was told if he speaks about the investigation he will immediately be arrested.

The FBI is looking to charge: Hillary, Bill, Chelsea & Donna Shalala under RICO law in addition to the other offenses uncovered from the Weiner investigation. Loretta Lynch is slightly more difficult because she controls the DOJ. There is an internal battel between the DOJ and the Washington FBI office. The FBI has basically been forced to bribe the DOJ by going public if Lynch interferes with the new investigation. This is one reason, you have yet to see a press conference from the FBI. However, things are starting to get dicey and cooler heads are not prevailing fast enough. You may see within the next week to two weeks, the NYPD of the FBI have an informal press conference confirming this information, which has been leaked already through anonymous internet post, videos & formaer Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Dr. Stephen Pieczenik. There is also a third angle in this internal feud taking place within the federal government.

japanon what dose this mean?

4/5
Several members of the intelligence community, have reached their boiling point with the President, Lynch, John Brennan, Valerie Jarret, Susan Rice & the head of the DIA James Clapper.

This has initiated a 'soft coup' of sorts which started with the resignation of General Michael Flynn, who refused to partake in acts treason by the Obama Administration as it relates to the transfer of weapons & supplies to Islamic State of Iraq & Levant.

This soft coup is not just a few individuals, it includes members of the NYPD, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DHS & Department of Naval Intelligence. In addition to a coordinated effort of retired and non-retired intelligence officers, analyst & commandos,

It is also worth mentioning MI6, Mossad, Interpol & independent civilians like Mr. Julian Assange have also put their lives and careers on the line to help expose this hostile takeover of the US Government by a criminal crime syndicate, by means of political subversion. There have been causalties already of leakers both government and non-government. It is also worth noting, several US Military Generals and Admirals have also agreed not to follow certain orders. This includes actions in Syria as it pertains to Russia, Turkey & Iran. Cooperation in intelligence meetings have literally come to a halt, right now the United States ability to conduct clandestine operations is virtually impossible because of this grid lock between the political, military and intelligence community. However, this is another way the soft coup is gaining leverage. Susan Rice the National Security Advisor to President Obama has not helped, she too could be facing charges of treason, if the right factions within the federal government take control. The political actors causing these problems are obvious in the public eye to anyone, who understands even the rudimentary intricaces of how healthy government is supposed to function. Those basics which have been outlined by our founding fathers in

5/5
the US Constitution. A Constitution which I proudly swore to uphold and defend at all cost no matter the odds or advisory.

I outlined the resistance to the political coup which has taken place. I can tell you, the political forces at work lack the intellectual ability to combat the intelligence community. The leaks that have yet to come out are devastating to the government and in the next few weeks we will either have a peaceful transition of power or turmoil. The Clinton Foundation probe can go one of two ways, it ends with those responsible for the heinous crimes going to jail, or the bravest patriots I have ever had the privelage of knowing "resetting" our republic & the world to a status quo. [/END]

Kys

>guys nothing is happening

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Are the November 4th planned antifa attacks related, or is that just a coincidence?

Yep I'm so sleepy now. Let's discuss this tomorrow.

I'm not getting my hopes up for anything anymore.
I've been hurt too many times.

bog please thank you

This is copypasta from nov 6 last year. Probably not the same person user.

that was all written a year ago before the election by some other user

maybe larping maybe not, but it's getting about time for some results to materialize

that guy saw so much one of his eyes tried to get away

C L O U D S

Damn lucifer's cock rising over Japan. I'm sorry to say that shadow is being cast by the cock of lucy.

Someone asked in one of the other threads that closed whether this could be a dead-man's switch. No. It could be related to one, but the ONLY purpose of hash signatures is to verify that a file you've gotten from an untrusted source (like torrent) has not been tampered since the creator of the file made the signature.

Now, a dead-man's switch would be something a person sets up to send out info if he dies -- if he doesn't tell it not to regularly. For instance, let's say you have a program on your computer that checks the age of your browser's history file, and sends out a batch of emails if that file ever gets a week old. As long as you're alive and using your browser, that file will never get that old. But if you die or are detained, it will, and then your "dead-man's switch" goes off.

If a dead-man's switch went off and sent out files that Assange was holding back for an emergency, it's possible that these hashes would match them. That doesn't make them part of a dead-man's switch, or necessary to one. Their purpose is just to validate the files.

Wtf trip 666 on satans cock shadow.

i don't believe assange has any principles other than chaos.

Can confirm.

Always knew Satan was a democrat

Check it

so when are you niggers going to actually prosecute?

>media going into frenzy and escalating off of nothing lately

this is really fucking true, it's been like this non-stop for 2 years straight but now it's like they are just looking for the stupidest shit to cry about

Bump.

You're not enjoying the show?

>people still think assange is alive

this is a meme right?

>implying this isn't a counter-shill to invalidate anything coming from Assange/WL

Checked. Justice will finally come for Seth.

Ok this was the plan or at least ((their)) attempt at 4D chess.

The Weinstein scandal was a trap to convince the public to condemn Harvey without evidence, basically a trial by media. Then they planned to switch Harvey out for Trump in an attempt to have him impeached. Like Harvey it doesn't matter if any of these women's stories are true or not The damage is already done.

The coming dump is necessary, it's the final chess.

mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919750914122100737

Thanks for derailing an investigation people are actually trying to carry out!!!!!!! fuck off dude seriously the larping doesn't help.

This

Go find a rope and a tree cunt

does Assange ever post dirt on the republicans?

This is a good sign....

Are you fucking kidding me? Wikileaks cut its teeth exposing the neocons and Iraq war

Awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKVbzfzVeBk [Remove]

The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since 2012, From Kony 2012 to Sandy Hoax, now the Vegas Hoax, the 2012 Smith Mundt Modernization Act altered the original act, to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk! There is no evidence of bullets or anyone getting hit even though 1000s of cameras
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events
1 - Unsuspecting concert goers (humans who's natural reaction to gun shots and fear will cause chaos in "life threatening" situation)
2 Few hundred crisis actors to cause chaos (screaming running, crying, fake injuries, witnesses) from CrowdsOnDemand.com
3 - Blank shots or an effects gun (used on many movie sets)
4 - Police department trained for drill
5 - MSM to push a liberal "gun control" agenda
2012smith-mundt modernization act, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
the bills purpose is "to authorize the domestic dissemination of information and material about the United States intended primarily for foreign audiences"[35]

what about now?

Never NSA spies operate under the CIA hit squads. They dont cross the cia niggers who in turn dont cross the illuminati d(a)emons who in turn dont cross each other when staging various global coups. Including the one which these two "intellectually superior" agents claim to be handling completely.

Which is why Vegas "incident" happened under their noses while NSA pervs on an EX wife and CIA does lines of coke off hookers. The lawless rebellion is very much organized and most are ready to die for their cause. Money doesn't work for them. Whats a mob to a king? Whats a king to a God. Whats a god to a nonbeliever... Who dont believe in anything.

Now you see who is leading the wicked and faithless anarchists and who is opposing our God Jesus Christ directly himself.

*note I stand by the rule of law but can not justify the modern orwellian surveillance state. They have no control, nor regulation, and no limits to power. They reject free will in favor of monitored evolution of humanity by (((them))). They forgot that the proletariat gave them that authority in the first place. Not the authority to spy against, the working class. Fuck the NSA, JFKPSA. The time has almost come.

wow this guy is a fucking genius

He can only release what people give him.

Babylon is falling. Total entertainment forever.

You sound like a cuck

mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919760540662157312
Holy fucking shit!!!! Russian and Dem collusion!!

Assange never releases anything on Rus-

>archive.fo/LziRa#selection-1071.0-1071.49

I knew a police officer who was on a security detail for Putin once when he in the states. He said Putin didn't wash his hands after using the urinal. When one of the Americans with Putin made a comment Putin said, "Where I come from we typically don't piss on our hands."

No real point. Just an anecdote

A FUCKING LEAF

you seem like a sheep

>The political actors causing these problems are obvious in the public eye to anyone
Songbird McCain is probably one of, if not THE worst of the worst of 'em, and has been for a long time.

Holy shit-Hillary was projecting like a mutha fucka!

Uh, yes Wikileaks does. Disinfo.
And I'm not clicking your link.

Assange has been shitting on Hillary A LOT this weekend.

Either it's a bluff or he's fucking her with a piece of "insurance".

>investications
>transmitted, stored or archives
>statement absorbing secretary Clinton
Nice try hiding the ebonics, nigger. KYS

>Doesn't get sarcasm

>Doesn't know what archive is

that's all putin has to say and he triggers 1000s of wingnuts to confirm their crazy conspiracies

winrar

pscp.tv/w/1lPJqpEmZpLGb

Would be funny if Trump, Assange, and Putin all colluded to honeypot Hillary.

assange is so lucky he is alive, he can say whatever the fuck he wants bc he knows it looks bad if the feds get him

Holy this just proves Assange is dead with how ridiculous this fucking is, not to mention the fucking hash key don"t match

Reek

What the hell? He was just peacefully posting about Catalonia.

It's the destruction of western civilization. He was pretty open about his contempt for the West prior to Wikileaks, when he adopted his 'Muh radical transparency' fascade.

Something triggered him

I retweeted this! Hannity been talking about it for a week. I hope its not his dead mans switch.

IT'S A TORRENT

IT'S A TORRENT

IT'S A TORRENT

wow you just got that?

IT'S A FUCKING MAGNET LINK

PUT IT IN UTORRENT NOW

I just woke up an hour ago kek

Can anyone actually confirm a link for the tweets? These switches are all equivalent to the ones released EXACTLY A YEAR AGO TODAY.

There is NOTHING recent. The dates have been shopped.

It's a copypaste from posts made back in Nov. An user reposted in anticipation of what may go down tomorrow. (Don't know if same user, or not?)
>Loretta Lynch is slightly more difficult because she controls the DOJ

Cd key for AOE3 ?

You are a flaming idiot, but here you go.
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432
If you decide that you doubt whether or not this is Assange's real account, you can go do some research on your own and find articles that link to it as being his.

one is from today

don't use utorrent you turd

Oh wtf. Okay that didnt even show up when I scrolled through his account just now and still isnt showing up except through the link.

Mega user?

oh lawd have mercy

>expecting twitter not to be pozzed

I'm not the author or meganon
the pasta is from last year and looks like someone in an alphabet agency or LEO

wtf is assange even doing these days

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

>Cooperation in intelligence meetings have literally come to a halt, right now the United States ability to conduct clandestine operations is virtually impossible because of this grid lock between the political, military and intelligence community.

Put this in perspective for me regarding President Trump's comments: "you know what this is? It could be the calm before the storm, the calm before the storm"; and when pressed, said: "you'll see" (at a press conference in which top defense officials were showcased).

OK I GET IT OK

GUYS WHATS HAPPENING
IM ON THE TRAIN NOW IM ON THE TRAIN

> lets focus on..
Yeah. We've all got loads of work to do on a thread that will 404 and be forgotten about in a few hours.
FOCUS, chaps! FOCUS!

Pizzagate???

THIS

The whole memeleaks and hollyjew pedogate shit has got to stop.

It's ruining Sup Forums from more important political topics.