Heroic bystanders spoke of the moment a young man screamed in pain as they fought to wash a corrosive substance from...

>Heroic bystanders spoke of the moment a young man screamed in pain as they fought to wash a corrosive substance from his eyes following a suspectedacid attack in southLondon.

>Scotland Yard said police rushed to Penge Lane, Penge, just after 1.30pm on Sunday to reports an 18-year-old man had had a corrosive liquid hurled into his eyes.

>Staff at the nearby Himalyan Kitchen told the Standard how the man ran towards them crying for help and calling for his mum.

>One worker, who asked not to be named, said: I was talking to my customers and the man ran up, he was shouting my life is gone, call my mum.

>standard.co.uk/news/crime/teenager-screamed-in-pain-as-heroic-bystanders-rushed-to-his-aid-after-acid-attack-in-south-london-a3659126.html

PART

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtu.be/P2dE74RiFqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND

PARCEL

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Sometimes I wish I'd end up with some level of disfigurement from an acid attack.

Then join the army, with this snarling acid burnt face.

Forever giving every commander, fellow soldier, and foe a reminder of what we're up against.

>bonus points if I ended up leading the race war.

How is it heroic if they didn't even try to apprehend the mudshit?

When will the riots happen? I feel like it's time for the Saxxon to hate.

OI, Ya racist nob, that will lan ya 2 years in the bin for that! 'Ow can ya be so islamaphobic! Off to da Facility for ya!

The religion of peace strikes again.

Ban assault trucks.
Ban assault car batteries.

This. How are Normiebrits handling all of this that they see on the news? Can a bong help us get a gauge of the near daily situations?

That's the heroic part.

Acid attacks are the preferred choice of brown people. More brown people in London, now London has an acid throwing epidemic. Many such cases in Sweden

Dead-eyed Mohammedan fucks.

Easy. Ban acid. Problem solved.

Based

>mum
anglos are truly pathetic rats

Acid just scars people. It isn't like being stabbed to death with a knife.
At least they aren't shooting people by the 100s every day like you Amerifats.

Britcucks just did that kek

What a stupid picture. I don't have any guilt at all.
You're falling for their memes, user.

mudshits will be culled en masse in the US if they start this acid throwing shit. libcucks will not protect them either. most people in the US have an innate hatred of sandniggers after 9/11

How about I splash acid in your fucking face sandnigger. Hope they have the Koran written in braille.

>Muslims
>lecturing anybody about massacres

This site is for people over 18 years of age

What but how could this happen i thought Great Britain banned carrying acid ?!

>Be Bong
>Get face full of acid
>Face disfigured
>Accent gets distorted thanks to acid burning throat
>Join army
>Get sent to Middle East to fight with America
>Get sick tan all over body
>Learn sick bants to cope with everyone mocking your fucked up face
>After years of fighting, look in the mirror and see pic

What British people should be doing is carrying around a box of baking soda with them everywhere just to attempt to neutralize the acid.

cant we go back?
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&t=6s

Quick rundown on pic?

I won't be surprised if we see a return of 70s era massive glasses

"B-but, than only the bad guys would have acid!.. "

Because they were brave enough to see past the hate. #jesuisLondon

>most people in the US have an innate hatred of sandniggers after 9/11
Maybe in the midwest, I was treated very well there. Your white girls really are sluts.

San Bernadino shooter, before and after our cops demonstrated how to properly handle meat, halal style.

Also:
>muslims always talking up how their religion makes their lives better
>always have that dead look on their face like a suicide attack would be an exponential improvement

The Trudeau method

It's the Bong's fault for not being welcoming to the Dreamers. If they spread their mothers daughters wives and sisters legs for the Refugees this wouldn't have happened.
Have some tolerance already.

>pic related named Farook
"Farook died from 26 gunshot wounds, sustained mostly in the legs and including one in the chin where the bullet fragmented into his neck. Malik died from fifteen gunshot wounds, thirteen to the body and two to the head." Wikipedia

So, wouldn't pic related be Malik?

Actually.

what they should be doing is dispelling the notion that they are going to come out of this unscathed by "tolerance" and "being nice." They should start eradicating the problem, and by problem I mean muslims. It'll only sting at first when they finally release all their rage, they will be conflicted with the reality and emotion of what they are doing. It must be done, however. In the years after the great cleansing they'll realize they had to do it.

Much like killing a home invader that has your family at knife point, you do what must be done. You survive, your family survives. You are haunted by memories of driving a hatchet into the skull of something that used to be a man, over and over and over again. These memories fade and you simply justify the horror as your duty as a man to protect what is yours.

do the right thing, Britannia.

>tfw I can't tell whether mudslime names are female or male

these LotR pictures never fail to get a chuckle out of me.

Nice LARP, yurocuck.

If somebody does this to a member of your family or a close friend that you care about, you need to kill them, and some members of their family.

This sort of shit never used to happen in white societies because we use to seek vendetta against those who brought violence upon our families and friends.

Do not suffer the indignity of living in a world where you allow your family's blood to be spilled for free.

How come he didn't notice the attacker?
Wouldn't he have seen someone carrying some liquid in a container making eye contact with him and walking directly towards him?

If the attacker was behind him, why didn't this "victim" check his rear wherever he walks?

Lost

>try to take focus off perpetrator in attacks for the ministry of truth prole protocols
>account of crime sounds even more horrific

>make the streets more placid, bin that acid

checked and truthed

I did not understand this. I don't know what I'm supposed to have concluded by watching it.

You seem like a nice person.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for years. The video is bad.

You think those sand niggers carry a neon sign saying "I am going to throw acid in your face"? He is 18 years old - not a Navy SEAL.

They are cowards. Always attack from behind.

if you were Old English you would understand - it uses Memetics

Why dudes though? I thought they only use that shit on women who aren't wearing the Muhammed approved garbage bags.

Less competition. They're going to out breed whitey

But no self-respecting woman likes shitskinned, little-dicked towelheads. At least it's like that here in China. The white man can come to Asia where we use flamethrowers on mudslimes.

#notallmuslims
#fightagainstislamaphobia
#justgotosleep
#itstheweekendagain
#gotoyourjobandconsume

Your elected leader has plenty

>not checking your back incase of cianiggers following you
I'm disappointed

Preview of Spring 2018 fashion for the UK...

tbf i might get a baseball cap for future. could be a lifesaver if you catch them in the corner of your eye.

you forgot your land's favorite, keep calm and take mohamed's dick up your ass

i like your racism, china. don't fight us over north korea k. we need you around to cull africa.

Underrated imho

Scientists have predicted what brits will look like in 2050 and its beautiful!

Wilayat Londonstan

Keep it Placid, Bin that acid

Acid attacks are just part and parcel with living in a large city. To be brutally honest.

KILL MUSLIMS NOW!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Wire a nice one ounce (or bigger) fishing sinker to it and bash them in the side of the head.

"It isn't a weapon officer, I just like fishing!"

>than

Cover up that face you kaffir dog.

After all this, is it still considered a hate crime to oppose muslim immigration in Britain?

didn't bongs banned carrying acid?

Brits deserve this.

Cool, I hope they acid attack everyone in the country. Maybe then they'll learn.

I'm surprised this hasn't caught on in the states yet.

I just imagined a family member of mine having this happen to them and I'm FUMING.

Where the fuck are your balls you pieces of shits? Why the fuck won't you go and do something about this nonsense?

I'm actually pissed off. I would absolutely dedicate my existence to making that Muslim suffer in millisecond fragments, and I'd resuscitate him any time he'd wither, only to make him suffer again.

We got guns to do that job for us. There have been a few acid attacks. I'd actually see acid attacks being appealing to people who don't want to kill their target but rather leave lasting damage. Like how it's almost always bitter black/brown ex-boyfriends who throw acid on the white thot's face.

Without your Law Abiding Citizen bit I would go and kill the one who did that to my relative no question. Or I'd go and kill someone related to that perpetrator. Or I'd just find some salafist jihadist preacher and kill em.

Are you asking for this shit, stupid? Just be thankful it isn't happening.

The vast majority of massacres in fucking history have been by whites

Anti acid suits and body armor are illegal in UK.

Are you simple minded? Seriously? Learn some history you prat

Sure, as long as you change the definition of massacre and only look at ones committed by whites.

fucking kek

>forgetting goggles
The baking soda would neutralize the acid, but if you do not protect your eyes, you will be permanently blinded instantly.

GAHHHHH she's so cute

Why did college have to ruin her

You know they do it to mug women and rob shop staff now?

Although the entire state and media apparatus conspires against us either taking matters into our own hands,defending ourselves or even being aware if the problem I think the ethnic degenerated might have turned the tide with this. People hate what they fear and there's no spin they can put on this.
Also pence is in Bromley borough an outer London borough that's 90% suburbs for white flighters. Pence is the nigger bit.
Now that there is literally nowhere left to white flight to and the police are letting crime spiral whilst immigration also spirals you've got lots of pissed off fearful suburbanites who now need to have a rethink. Myself included

Penge not pence
Even my phone fears to go there

Often it's strong alkali they use. Which is worse because it doesn't burn it melts through the structure of skin and bone

yeah it makes little muslim babies cry if you point out they are barbarians. cant have that. it looks bad.

I get it! Because your past includes Nazism... amirite?

They're making 400 million pounds of cuts to policing and will soon no longer investigate burglaries or violent crimes without a known suspect.
But just you make the wrong tweet...

Form a line.
youtu.be/P2dE74RiFqA

>man ran up to
>rushed to

seems like the bong didn't do jack shit to help the guy on their own.

OI MATE DO YOU GOT YA APPREHENSION LOICENSE??