I use Ben Shapiro's podcast as my main source for news. I'm looking forward to him getting back from vacation tomorrow...

I use Ben Shapiro's podcast as my main source for news. I'm looking forward to him getting back from vacation tomorrow. I like him a lot. He's a man with principles.

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/digital/ben-shapiro-donald-trump-is-a-smoking-garbage-heap-of-human-debris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is a jew and he deserve death

I like the Jews, and support Israel.

Ben Shapiro is fucking based. I'm not paying $10 a month for his dailywire show that she shills so hard though. What's on the website that's not already available on youtube anyways?

Reasonable man except he's a complete retard when it comes to religion (ESPECIALLY how he thinks atheists can't actually have real morals), global warming, and the song "Imagine". He's a great weapon for the right but he gets wrapped up in identity politics and doesn't even notice it. At least he doesn't think Trump is a smart man.

I just listen to his podcast a day late on the apple app. You get the entire show. He's fucking great.
Love seeing him make liberals cry.

Principles? he's a never trumper anti-white jew who made up a story about Trumps campaign manager attacking reporters

Yeah and he goes on way too many Jewish holidays and short weeks and I can't afford it at the moment. I'm not joining just for Klavan and Knowles but I watch them occasionally.

I used to like him a bit but the way he jumped on trump right after Charlottesville like he was driving the fucking car makes him forever a write off in my book

i disagree with him on a majority of issues, but i listen to him sporadically.
maybe you should stop baiting, newfag.

The last third or so of every show is on video if you subscribe. Otherwise, you can listen to it as a podcast, but it really helps to see the videos he's talking about on the show. The other big reason you'd sign up is just to financially support The Daily Wire without having to see all those ads on the website.

Atheists can't have morals. William Lane Craig already proved that ages ago.

He's a never Trumpet piece of shit that got BTFO when Trump won then started saying he saw it coming. He also has his testicles in his throat

What is wrong with his rant on imagine? Its a shitty song, and his rant is pretty good imo

Gas yourself please.

Jewish faggot.

Clever slide thread. Shapiro is baby pill. So, you might actually be doing good with the babbies here. Idiot.

Because he could not be more pedantic about that song. He takes every line in the most literal sense and then misinterprets them.

>"'Nothing to kill or die for?' Is this what Lennon and liberals think? Do they think there shouldn't be anything to kill or die for? What about your friends? Or family? You see, this is what is so stupid about it..."

Except that isn't what Lennon is singing about AT ALL there. He's "imagining" a time where people didn't need to kill or die for anything because of PEACE. Like, holy shit, Shapiro just doesn't know how to read that song at all. He sounds like a child in that rant.

no you dont

See you at Temple.

Complete Israel first midget shill. That's what you are Benjamin

adweek.com/digital/ben-shapiro-donald-trump-is-a-smoking-garbage-heap-of-human-debris/