>Took no shit from his good goy brother
>Died protecting the village he loves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=O2OhxktfpTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uchiha did nothing wrong faggot

TOBIRAMAAAAAAAA!

I do wonder where Kishi got the idea for Uchiha's drive to evil though.

While were onto great leaders, Danzo did literally nothing wrong.

I unironically believe this.

Nobody cares about your Anime you weeb, This board is about Politics so go back to Sup Forums

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And Im not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. Im not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, Im not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susanoo, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senjus DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. Im also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Tenin, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susanoo (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senjus DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. Im definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou

Kek

Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senjus DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeyes spinach. Im talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeyes spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

shut the fuck up newfag.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Is (((Danzo))) a jew?

yes

So if Uchiha are Jews what does that make Sasuke and Itachi?

WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!!

>I do wonder where Kishi got the idea for Uchiha's drive to evil though.

Ahem, niggers.

Haven't seen this one in a while kek

Kek, naruto and pol memes go together so well.

No, Danzo is a nationalist willing to do what is necessary for the country.

Sarada is literally the only good uchiha.

But the anime nerfed her breeding hips from Naruto Gaiden.

So he's an Israeli? The rest of the world are the goyim then?

Survivors of a false-flag holocaust that are trying to take over the world.

>Mfw he literally said the Uchihas could not control their own emotions and thus becoming violent to every one around them including their own kin.
>mfw the Uchihas are the niggers of the Naruto universe.
Uchihas deserved the exterminating they got.

>tfw no based hoaxes since the 2nd
How's the situation in the Sand village? Are they redpilled?

>2017
>anime

Killyourself. people like you is CANCER of the society/.

Killing Shisui

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

No one is perfect.

They don't have Uchihas to deal with. They seem okay.

Yes. good post.

Itachi - Kubrick
Sasuke - some jew that is yet to defect from kikery but even after that be hardly productive and protective for and of all that is good in the world.

They have to deal with bomb threats though. Part and parcel of living in a Hidden Village I guess.

B-but Nipon, this is anime website!

Calm down Yoshi.

If the Uchihas are niggers who are the jews?

(((Zetsu)))

shisui's kids would have been traitors with strong eyes though, better to end it at its source

Is there an anime character more experienced than Hatake Kakashi? And I'm not talking about Hatake Kakashi who made Chuunin at 6 years old, I'm not talking about the Hatake Kakashi that made Jounin at 11 years old, I'm not talking about the Hatake Kakashi with the implanted Sharingan dojutsu of the Uchiha clan that copies over 1000 Jutsu, hell, I'm not even talking about the Hatake Kakashi that served in the Anbu Black Ops beneath Yondaime Hokage, Namikaze Minato after the incident at Kannabi Bride in the Third Great Shinobi World War.

No, I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi who died and came back to life after campfire stories with Hatake Sakumo. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi, best friend and organ donor recipient of warlord and genocidal maniac Uchiha Obito, manipulator of the Akatsuki, Nagato, the Six Paths of Pain who instigated the Fourth Shinobi World War at the Gokage Summit by posing as Uchiha Madara who first posed as Tobi, and who eventually absorbed the Gedo Mazo to be the Juubi Jinchuriki. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi, eternal rival of Might Gai who opened the Gate of Opening, the Gate of Healing, the Gate of Life, the Gate of Pain, the Gate of Closing, the Gate of Joy, the Gate of Shock, and the Gate of Death while fighting Juubi Jinchuriki Rikudo Paths Uchiha Madara.

I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi who met Hokage: Senju Hashirama, Senju Tobirama, Sarutobi Hiruzen, and Namikaze Minato all in the same night. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi who also met the Rikudou Sennin in the same night. I'm talking about the Hatake Kakashi who regularly cavorts with the Legendary Sannin, survived Tsukuyomi genjutsu by our lord and savior Solo-King Uchiha Itachi, and was sensei to Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke before they were God-level shinobi. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi that can drop a perfect Susano'o in 2 seconds flat. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi that didn't succumb to the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
I'm taking about Hatake Kakashi that fought the progenitor of chakra Otsutsuki Kaguya in alternate worlds. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi, who saw ghost Uchiha Obito on not one, but two occasions. I'm talking about Hatake Kakashi that was the one and only witness to the Last Battle at the Valley of the End.

wtf

killed you twice mah nigga

He lost pathetically because he didnt get anything to play off his abundance of eyes.

But if uchihas are jews then the Hyuga are too? After all they descend from the same ancestor plus Neji was even branded with the Nazi death tag in the uncensored manga kek. Could the Hyuga be the good jews?

Maybe the Uchiha are descended from the Ashkenazi (khazars) and the Hyugas are the slavs, lmao.

underrated post

Kek, makes sense

speaking of naruto, why do nogs love this shit so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=O2OhxktfpTk

/ourguy/ but gay pic

Lots of people like Naruto.
It was hated on Sup Forums for a long time (and still is) because it's a entry level for the plebs.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here. That being said, AB is really great, but Nyaa.eu and BakaBT are easier to get into.

Drown the Uchihas, clan war now

dumping /ourguy/ memes

Fucking weebs....grow up ya manchildren,did you even get laid in your life?

Does this make Kakashi the naruto equivalent of a crypto jew?

so the cocălar found out about Sup Forums too, I have to inform you that this is an anime imageboard, răpănosule

obito just wanted to play video games

>Israeli meme

Nah mate the uchiha are kikes sage of six paths is god and and the hyugas are christian
i guess we just dub the sand village muslims when they were conned by orochimaru

>people actually watch naruto

Jiraiya is the Jew. Look at his giant warty nose in sage form.

That is 100% Jew

>People actually live in whatever fucking country that is

weeb

The tragedy of Itachi Uchiha, a true Shakespearean tale.

well do you want me to pay you visit in your cucked country mister leaf i hear you like my "kind" alot there ?

>(((Tunisia)))
Literal what the fuck? Is it cucked or based wherever the fuck your at?

Shippuden is where naruto started to become shit and thats where i stopped.

it's chill and that's all you need to know about it now let me lurk in peace.

Nope because Jiraiya was among the most based characters in the series. Second only to Mad-man-ara himself. Besides Jiraiya was trained by Kek.

I honesty think there is a direct correlation between watching anime as a kid and becoming a white nationalist later in life. The japs literally subverted us

>Jews fear the samurai
That kek, was pretty top.
So what are though? Asian? Arab?

>senjews

>half turk/arab

Wow that sure is politics related op

MODS

>i know someone who dropped out of oxford to draw naruto hentai for money

smartest person i ever knew as well

>NA education
they are berbers, spanish peoples ancestors