Why are frats so based Sup Forums?

Why are frats so based Sup Forums?
>last bastion of male whiteness on college campuses
>redpilled
>drown in hottest puss on campus
Sup Forums don't be faggot geeds, gain some confidence and become a chad

I go to the University of Georgia. I know all about fraternities and the parties they throw. They arent much to be respected anymore. The students usually have worthless majors, their parents are rich and care for their kids by throwing money at them, theyre alcoholics, and they develop opioid addictions by the time they leave the frat. Being hedonistic and drowning in puss isnt really a good thing. They all spread disease and swing. The only reason I can tolerate them this year is because our football team is so good.

>>drown in hottest puss on campus
lol

>t. didnt get a bid

preppy fags larping after they saw animal house

>t. projecting

Mate I have absolutely no urge to be in a frat. It doesnt interest me. I have a fiancé and I dont have the time doing CS/Math double major.

hey im also at uga

It's a good way to make some friends and engage in hookup culture. I got a dui though so I can't afford my dues

>redpilled
>chads
hol up

frat guys are the biggest faggots on campus. i know you live in a little bubble and hide behind your buddies and everything but one on one you're the softest pussies i've ever met.

Sweet man. Whats your major?

Frats, like "student athletes", have no place in institutions of learning. They detract from the educationing and only contribute to crime and negative things.
Any school that allows them should not be considered a real school because they aren't.

>opiods
I'll never understand why whites do this. I'm willing to bet the Jews push it but I don't get why the whites fall for it.

History with a poli sci minor, applying to the law school this year

even CIT has frats

Buncha homoerotic tickledicks

>closest things you can come to a literal cock carousel that encourages moral degeneracy and libertine sexual "freedoms" in white women
>degenerate hedonism, intemperance, drug usage, and negro music

these places needs to be converted to gas chambers. fraternal organizations need to be replaced by state organizations like the YMCA, boy scouts, or some other Nazi Youth equivalent.

normal fags who pay for their friends
id rather just do my courses and get out with no friends then this shit..degenerate and fuck off

They're literally not even Chads. It's literally a bunch of manlets, jews, and skinnyfats who have to shell out thousands of dollars just to get pussy and feel accepted

>t. student athlete

t. Butthurt virgin geed

>Boy scouts
user, most college students are over the age of 18. Besides, I'm an Eagle Scout, in a fraternity, and a faggot, so you both need to go back to the drawing board for ridding me of degeneracy or whatever.

>last bastion of male whiteness on college campuses

You've clearly never been to a frat party. Half the guys there to fuck are off campus nigs, the frat dudes join them in tag teaming bitches and the other half are using hazing as an excuse to fuck a dude. Just drugs and fucking.

Whites in college are the most susceptible human beings to peer pressure that Ive ever seen in my entire life.

>move away from your family and friends
>be incredibly lonely and homesick for months
>finally get into a group
>dont want to look square
>yeah man lets smoke
>haha ok bro I broke some xans on the blunt tho
>ah thats cool
>be in cool friends group
>get girls
>forget how to process emotions
>live in the moment because its college!

Thats all she wrote.

I went to GNC a few weeks back to pick up some supplements and the associate was in the back room snoring with the door wide upon. I thought he had a seizure or something bc I couldnt get him up so I called the cops. Cops came in and found cocaine on the table and learned he almost ODd on some pill the night before.

Found the antisocial weirdo who doesn't know how networking or male bonding works

ultimate frisbee clubs are the true bastion of white male supremacy.

This guy didn't get a bid either.

>Unite as young men coming into your prime physically and mentally.
>Act like niggers.

You fucking blew it. They are supposed to party hard but present a squeaky clean image to the public.

Spot on. I bet the jews made that movie I won't even have to look it up.

Aw good luck man. Whats north campus like during classes? Ive never had a class over there. Ive been stuck on the south side of tate forever.

>redpilled
>never worked a real job a day in their life, and don't plan too until reality kicks in
>a bunch of degenerates who waste the money their parents worked on for drugs and beer
>only care about politics when one of their own gets accused of rape

>someone didn't get a bid
also fuck georgia, HAIL SOUTHERN!

A frat is nothing but a cathedral for a cargo cult of masculinity.

My heart breaks a little every time I pass one.

hey, i just prefer chugging beers during time-outs on the field, rather than in the backyard of a 0.20-acre 2 bedroom lot

Oh that fucking explains it hahahaha

>it's another Sup Forums thinks all fraternities are DUDE MCBRO-tier

If you aren't part of a fraternity or plan on joining one as a young adult, you won't really ever do anything important.

lmao i work at gnc and had to run to the bathroom to puke my guts out while a customer was there and he was laughing when i came out. im on the rugby team so last night was a little rowdy

its kinda sad that the people hating on frats are obvious losers and virgins throughout college.

sorry bro. After all the crap I see Frats getting themselves into.....

I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't getting slowly shut down DESU.

desu Its great, I can go dt for lunch if I want and my classes are right next to each other in Le Conte and Baldwin
transferred out of southern to uga
Southern is populated by dumbasses and is a glorified community college. Drinking is the only thing to do there

My SJW niece was sad when a few of the frat houses at her U lit off fireworks late at night when Trump was declared winner. I laughed in her face and told her I wished my old ass was out there with them.

All the butthurt burgers in this thread are a bunch of fucking GDIs

You sound like a failed man who didn't continue to grow after he entered the real world.

lets clear this up then: frats are retarded in any college town that has "stuff to do". college in a city? retarded. college in a rural area? probably necessary.

its an expensive social club. not necessary in certain areas, necessary in some. whatever

not everything is personal kid. you're a group of people who aren't very likable.

Degenerates. Be a chad without also being a huge faggot on the side.

>going to georgia full of hipsters, liberals, and minorities
>going to southern full of beautiful southern republican blondes
Georgia doesn't even have its own school shooting range

Haha you are a butthurt geed please get off Sup Forums

I'm a manlet so wouldn't get accepted

thats right goy, give us your shekkels and waste all your time spilling your seed and making white women worthless instead of marrying one each and settling down to have a familuy

>uga literally has the largest college republicans in the nation

I dont go to school to socialize and fuck around. I go to get my work done. I do cut up when theres a home game on saturdays though. Also UGA has a pretty low amount of minorities. At least blacks are no where near my side of campus.

Frats are pure degeneracy. I don't care if they lift weights, everything else they do is fucking sickening. Also, to think frats are white specific is stupid, tons of shit skins in frats now.

i remember the "all black" frat at my uni. i wonder if that shit is still allowed. i should stop by

it's funny, to frat guys the only way they could make friends, have fun, find a girlfriend, have a sense of identity was to join a frat, and so they lash out at people who could do all of those things without joining a group for insecure closeted faggots. is there anything less likable than a frat guy?

Are they based? Just seems like drugs and mindless sex. If you like what has become of the world today, then I guess you might as well keep up with the traditions that carried us here. Enjoy your frat, degenerate.

you also got people marching for black lives matter and anti campus carry. Not to mention all the freaking hipsters. Literally so many hipsters. I just got accepted to do my grad there tho come spring. There is just something about southern I love over every other college I have ever visited. I think its the country feel. Its nice to be 5 minutes away from fishing/hiking/shooting/hunting. I might be doing grad school at UGA but I will always be an eagle first.

Frats are the last bastion of masculinity outside of athletics on college campuses. They are under heavy attack from the SJWs and Feminists, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were gone all together in the next decade.

t. edgy 'lone wolf' that is really just a boring guy

Frats are the last bastion of masculinity outside of athletics on college campuses.They are under heavy attack from the SJWs and Feminists, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were gone all together in the next decade.

this

Attacking hazing was a major hit against masculinity in fraternities.

Any worthwhile frat will haze you.

Checked.

Despite what some think you can do it all. Drink in moderation, get pussy in moderation, work out, get above a 3.0 in engineering, and get grad school paid for if you're smart.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. You sound like someone butthurt because you couldn't get in.

In order to get into a frat you have to be sociable enough to get enough people already in the frat to agree to offer you. You already have to be able to make friends easily. If you already have that social skill then you already are able to do the rest too

Its a large college in America man. Theres going to be a ton of different opinions. I hate that it isnt the echo chamber I want it to be but UGA is pretty good at creating a home for everybody.

thats what happens when you have more than 10k students at a university

>these places needs to be converted to gas chambers

lol

I rushed a frat but dipped at the last minute.

Benefits included
>taking Black Catholic girl's virginity
>taking Asian girl's virginity and coming in her ass
>drinking buddies

Drawbacks were
>almost every frat house is dirty
>you have to spend 6 to 8 hours with your "brothers" even when you want alone time
>many frats have really fucking dumb drama
>the rituals and secrets are cookie-cutter unless you're at like Yale or UVa
>you won't get along with all of your brothers

I had 2 "pledge-brothers" that turned the rest of them against me, spoke to the "brothers" about how I skipped on a couple meetings even though I had an operation done on my foot and couldn't walk the mile and a half to the house (and they knew that), and essentially said I was a mean loner. Of course, they never told me this to my face, but just told the brothers to embarrass me. I dipped out of there that night and haven't spoken to any of them since.

Most frats are like that. You won't find honorable people or people who care about brotherhood. Maybe in like 5% of them you would, but most are filled with trash

Frats are degenerate tho.

>never been to frat parties
they aren't chads -- they're all pathetic and suck at beer pong

Yeah, lots of niggers, kikes, and beaners in frats nowadays. Especially in the West. It's embarrassing.

They're dope. Was in one at a more competitive private school and a double major in math and physics and graduated with a sick job. The negative stereotypes are only from people not in them.

>the rituals and secrets are cookie-cutter
lel this too. read up on KS phrases and get free drinks at uni libraries

sounds like i hit the nail on the head. there's a reason frats aren't exactly known for intellectualism.

BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IQ

>good at creating a home for everybody
>city is literally full of homeless niggers

I would if I didn't go to a community college like a faggot.

>get HIV
>raped by gays in frat
>degenerate
>reason why public intoxication laws are in place

Are sororities redpilled Sup Forums?

Holy shit user. I go to UGA as well.

I don't disagree with a word said. Only thing is they are so freaking expensive

You too?

Haha wrong. Bulldog here. Most of my frat was accounting or finance. We're all gainfully employed

ITT Bulldogs only

Goddamn youre reaching hard. The fucking school is good at giving everybody, no matter their views, a pretty good sense of community. There are opportunities for everybody. Thats the way a college should be in a democracy whether you agree with it or not. There are definitely a ton of libs here but theres a ton of conservatives too and the liberals tend to hide on weekends. Every fucking nigger in Athens lives in a District 9 area surrounding Rocksprings to Baxter street. The only homeless I see in Athens are older white guys who did drugs and were probably in frats

frats seem lame to most of you because you're brainlets and poorfags. there is a rich history of america's elite taking part in greek life. you wouldn't know this unless you went to a real university.

from a female perspective, frats are nigger tier. if i wanted to date someone hot, it would be a student athlete, and if i wanted to date someone smart, it would be an intellectual that doesn't debase himself with stupid shit.

there's nothing more pathetic than a frat guy

Frats glorify nigger music and niggerball. That's my biggest problem with them

Quite the contrary young lady. I have had a comfortable fulfilling life. I just envy the joy those young men must have felt. Tell us your election night story please.

So is it now confirmed UGA is the official university of Sup Forums?

I'm just busting chops bruh. I already said I'm about to do my masters there. I personally just hate athens over statesboro

frats supply me with hookups and im 40
>based college for life style

oh yay niggerball U in niggerlanta

What's up with all the slide threads?
This is old school shit, they hired some retard that surfed Sup Forums in 2005

t. no homo lol
19 y/o girls make the best dance partners

Defend the sexual degeneracy that frats engage in.

While I would personally never join one, they do seem to be pissing off the left a bunch lately so thats enough of a reason to support them.

this desu

what's up Athens bros

lol sounds like you have fun at parties if you have ever been to one faggot

>Dude weed, LMAOOOOOO
>Bruh! ONE MORE DRINK BRAAAAH!!!
>Ah fuuuck brahhh, we have a test today, fuuuuck I'm sooooo hun gover brahhh
This is pretty much every fratfuck in my classes.

I agree with this statement. My only problem is that they seem to be breeding grounds for swingers and opioid addictions that destroy white families

You're kidding, right? Most frats are numale, twig-armed, chicken-legged faggots who all dress the same and probably suck each other off.