There can be no doubt we are being directly targeted by God for extinction

I guess it's best to go out this way then through the slow, painful displacement and erasure of our people. Maybe God is being merciful.

Regardless, it is likely Ireland will be offline tomorrow and probably forever so thanks for all the pranks & lols. Apologies to Britain for catching some side-wind but I won't shed a tear.

Going forward, please don't lose sight of fighting the civilisational war by being pre-occupied with petty squabbles amongst yourselves. Remember, nobody else is going to save the European people except yourselves. The enemy wants to divide you.

When you are carving up Ireland in the aftermath, please make sure our friends in Spain get (at the very least) a large share in the south where their heroic dead lie buried.

Slán agus beannacht libh go leor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzx3MeYonT8
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1a5Tbw77E
youtube.com/watch?v=oQrX-6NGzl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember the prophecy of St. Patrick?

>These are the three prayers of Patrick, as they were delivered to us by the Hibernians, entreating that all should be received on the day of judgment, if we should repent even in the last days of our life.
>That he should not be shut up in hell. That barbarian nations should never have the rule over us. That no one shall conquer us, that is the Scots, before seven years previous to the day of judgment, because seven years before the judgment we shall be destroyed in the sea, this is the third.

>I concede a favour to them without exception, and St Patrick also did concede the same; that seven years before the last day, the sea shall submerge Eirin by one inundation

has Ireland ever had a hurricane?

Heading up west

More proof of GLOBAL WARMING FUCK YOU DRUMPF

my prediction

cat 1 rain storm quit being gheylords.

So how much damage is this storm going to do to Ireland exactly?

God is pissed at Albion.

ITT: proof eurofags are a bunch of pussy bitches

God is telling us that we need more immigrants from the third-world.

Suck it up. We get slammed by heavy weather of all kinds.

Good night boys, thanks for the memories and all the redpills and may god help us all, slainte.

If Eire sinks then we know we're 7 years away from antichrist.
Thanks for being our bellwether bud.

50 years ago.
15 deaths.

>Ex Hurricane
>Windy and some rain.
Oh no! How will we ever recover?

irish republic 1916-2017 F

Septembers over fag.

>((("God")))
>science is fake news

here's your saviour, onan

>Tropical storm
>Ireland
That's one hell of a wrong turn, how do you even get that fucking lost?

The only people claiming there would be a disaster or a calamity on sept 23rd was the frog-worshiping neo-pagan high school kiddos obsessed with an imaginary kek.

We get extra-tropical cyclones every year but we haven't had an actual hurricane in a few decades

>mfw Ireland doesn't get comfy pubsub posts during a hurricane

into the trash

Not only the above, but you're being a whiny little girl.
I experience hurricanes every single year. You'll be fine.

Pretty sure it was connected to constellations indicating the beginning of the Christian Apocalypse.

Sorry, brotha. Live strong fellow Irishmen.

Haha! Florida here. You guys are about to experience normal summer happenings for us. Godspeed paddies.

A few tiles missing, some trees blow down, maybe a few power cables knocked out Pretty much an average winter storm. Everyone is freaking out over nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=bzx3MeYonT8

Horde those potatoes so the storm doesnt get them

I'll give some tips.
Buy water. If there is flooding, it will most likely contaminate the water system rendering tap water dangerous.
Fill your tubs up with water beforehand if you're really worried.
Get some food that won't perish quickly. Candles and batteries.
Again, you'll be fine.

It was the sign described by St. John in Revelation 12. Yet, in no way did it claim that the apocalypse would occur during or afterward. Obviously, being a Church document, it concerns the Church and the life of the Christian. In case you haven't noticed, the Church itself is undergoing a chastisement by its own hierarchy, even by the one sitting in the chair of Peter.
It's merely a bellwether.

See thread for the future

>Buy water. If there is flooding, it will most likely contaminate the water system rendering tap water dangerous.
>Fill your tubs up with water beforehand if you're really worried.
>Get some food that won't perish quickly. Candles and batteries.
>Again, you'll be fine.
lad it's only a bit of a blow, would you please calm down. Everything will be back to normal on Tuesday

Though seriously considering our water system fill up a few pots, the stench of chlorine will ruin your cup of tea

Hey, I know, OP is the one freaking out. I'm from Louisiana. We deal with this stuff often.
I was just giving tips to make OP feel better.

It's a tiny bit of wind. Grow up m8.

Remember when Alex Jones was being crazy and claiming the deep state could control weather and launch things like this? Seems awfully coincidental to happen as the Brexit negotiations are ongoing to cripple the UK to force them into a bad deal.

And remember when hurricanes started marching on the US right after Trump pulled out of the UN environment shit? And how they were predicted to be huge disasters and then they somehow deluded in strength by a huge margin right before hitting major zones?

HAARP

Itll be fine, everyones freaking out over nothing

Mate, the UK doesn't get natural disasters of any true damage. It's a little bit of wind.

Which would make it even stranger if suddenly the UK gets wrecked by it. Awful suspicious timing.

>HAARP

We always get the good end of hurricanes that happen in North America. The wind gets a little bit stronger, that's it.

My great-great-grandmother was born on the Night of the Big Wind. Stories have still survived. Do not fuck around with this Irish posters.

All of your straw thatched roofs will be blown away.

lol, god is mad about all the shitskins bref

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

look up NEXRAD and wet surface air coolers (WSAC)

cant say i blame god for wanting to get rid of you people

i mean what exactly does ireland even contribute to the world?

do the irish anons get tendies? fish and chips? kebabs?

god speed irish brother
your soul is pure

Never trust a British weather forecaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1a5Tbw77E

How will the Celts ever recover?

k lad, everyone is freaking out over here, you'd swear we'd never had a storm before. By the forecasters reckoning I should be hanging onto the bedframe by my fingertips by now and yet there is not even a gust so far. It'll get a bit windy and damp, a few p[owerlines down, thats about all

raw potatoes and a warm glass of potato water

Fish was 100% spot on though. He was besmirched.

Haa. During Hurricane Rita, I was delivering pizza dodging Stop signs flying down the road when I was in high school. Pizza shops wouldn't shut down.
Media needs ratings so they make things out to be the end of the world. The most recent flooding in South Louisiana and Texas was pretty bad, but (competent) local authorities warned people ahead of time to prepare and leave if able.

I I IRA
I I IRA
I I IRA
I I IRA

youtube.com/watch?v=oQrX-6NGzl8

just buy a backpack full of whiskey and have a storm party. you'll absolutely be fine.

>cat 1 at best
Fucking potato niggers can't even handle a light shower. No wonder none of your refugees survived america.

O fok

The west coast of Scotland salutes your brave sacrifice, Oiranon. May you stand forever between us and death, disaster and catastrophe, bearing our burden, alone, as you must.
>Although, now looks more like it's skirting around your coast and heading directly towards relocation of the contents of the Western Isles

underrated

nothingburger huh?

I think this might be why

Can't be. Look at the storm in the OP.
It's gay.

any of those freaks step a foot outside of Dublin they would be in for a very rude awakening. I'm not even religious, you can imagine what some backwater farmer thinks of this carry on

> Be God
> Make entire universe and everything in it
> All of a sudden, spider-senses tingling
Oh, shit, someone jerked off over there, time to genocide that whole planet

>130 km/h

OK. You'll just have to avoid trees and replace a few tiles.

SJWs, overweight women with dyed hair, 'men' with trimmed beards and soft hands, rolled up shorts.

Fuckwit posers who expect the world to babysit them their whole lives. It warms my heart when something serious and scary happens and they go to tears.

Everything happens for a reason

When he comes we will all know I'm Sure

A good Catholic country votes to approve faggot marriage. God was not pleased. The world has some serious judgment coming.

i dont want to die

>Ireland gave up on God
>Ireland mocked God with the gay marriage vote
>Ireland used to be the land of saints and scholars. Now it is the land of fags and cucks
>Ireland talking about voting for Abortion.

Ireland was the first nation on earth to vote for "gay" marriage. Other places had it imposed on them by fags in robes. So Ireland is going to pay a very dear price for mocking God.

BTW I hope each and every one of those faggots who put the rainbow tie on the crucifixion of Jesus gets rekt by Ophelia.

I hope God keeps the good people safe but everyone else gets wiped off the face of the earth. Perhaps Ireland can be born again.

>Tropical storm in autumn over Ireland
>Global warming doesn't exist
/Poo/ btfo once again

>Ireland was the first nation on earth to vote for "gay" marriage. Other places had it imposed on them by fags in robes

Oh fuck off America has been the biggest exporter of faggotry on Earth you leaglised and normalised it first and the rest of Europe too.

This that's why the anglo virgin isles were hit first

It was always voted down. Remember all the uproar over Prop 8? It won. Even California said Marriage should be between a man and a woman. A faggot judge threw it out.

The nigger faggot (literal nigger faggot) Obama pushed faggot marriage. It was imposed on the rest of us by degenerates on the bench.

Ireland voted for it. That is why Ireland is going to get rekt.

climate change is not god

>Vote for sodomite marriage
>Take hurricane up the arse

Storm seems to have weakened less than expected, wind gusts now to to 126mph and the BBC weather forecast has been revised up.

No worries though, the hurricane will be stopped if more people tweet their thoughts and prayers, right after clicking Like on facebook to save a child in africa

SWEET! I hope Dublin gets wiped off the face of the earth.

The part about the sea shall submerge Erin sounds kind of awesome. I just hope the few good people left in Ireland stay safe. I will pray for that. Everyone else I hope gets wiped out

(((Car insurers))) already saying they won't cover people.

lol Fuck European Countries
>Lol guys see that big storm headed this way?
>We aren't covering the damage its going to do to your cars
>maybe your government can rev up the tax machine and produce nation wide public transport like the USSR

Climate Change is not real

>not knowing about Fatima
Smh

I'm paying over 2,900 quid this year because I got caught over-taking on a straight line and convicted with 5 points.
Imagine paying that for a year, just to be told to fuck off, lol. And 700 quid motor tax, and 1.20 per litre of diesel. (wirks out at USD 6.40 per gallon - it was almost ten...)

We need to be destroyed desu.

Unfortunately Dublin is safe, it's the rural, conservative folk who are gonna get it but not as bad as they were predicting earlier

Shit, was meant for

>rural conservative Irish move into cities
>beat down immigrants and rich

you got sauce on that?
Not doubting but I'm just wondering what excuse they are going to pull out of their arse when it comes time to renew my insurance and I end up paying 25% more

Sauce on my conviction? Lol, nah...
But insurance is increasing every year because of """claim culture which is costing them too much""", when in reality the insurers gambled their significant profit margins on the bond market, whose futures fell apart two years ago and the cattle are footing the bill.

JUST
SCOT MY SHIT UP

hurricane visible

Supposedly there are signs of a sting jet forming. You lads on the SW and S coasts of Munster are going to be receiving a punch in the knackers soon.

Ophelia's queefing pretty hard now, may escalate into a full blown fart in the coming hours

Pray 4 us

was just thinking about that last night, snitch on some knacker, my premium still goes up, so do their profits. Fuckers want us to work for free.
I say more power to the knackers, at least the insurance crowd have to cough up there, they wouldn't dare cross the tinkers

rip potato niggers

the worst of the wind will be right over Dublin and the worst of the rain will be in Connaught as usual

Prepare your guinesses and prepare to yell at the storm in a thicc irish accent while you livestream

This is a situation that calls for whiskey I reckon. I pour this one out for all my homies

The forces of nature have been with us since the dawn of time.
Look up "pompei" or "yellowstone" if you want to see real shit. You've seen NOTHING

Here comes the abortion you all wanted!