88 percent of Filipinos support war on drugs Pulse Asia

>88%

Are we honorary aryans yet?

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/629646/88-percent-of-filipinos-support-war-on-drugs-pulse-asia/story/

>Not purging the 12 percent against it

Based island mexicans won't get purged.

Soon hopefully

The most powerful race

Good.

>not giving drug pushers helicopter rides

>being statist scum
>a good thing
Pick one.

>Are we honorary aryans yet?
Act like the people we call white niggers and post this retarded shit?
Yeah, sure, you're as white as any USAmerican anyway.

Honestly, people who can't handle meth, or "shabu" I think it's called there, are losers anyway.
Stims and psychedelics are god-tier, and only human filth dislike them or cannot control themselves while on them.

Pathetic. I'll keep my guns and meth, you keep your beaner-gooks.

>Death squads cruising the streets, executing 14-year-old kids smoking weed.
You guys are straight-up fucking jungle savages.

The hospital industry would fall apart if filipino's disappeared.

He's killing the last shamans of the Philippine jungle, this it's nothing more than the never ending shaman genocide.

The west looks in complacence because this it's your society end goal after all.

At least we dont fuck em before we kill em

I'm pretty sure every methhead I've ever met has been human filth, including you.

> when his administration gets attacked by ISIS.
> ISIS never accounted for how much morale the military has during his reign.
> didn't know shit bout the terrain.
> hides in mosque cuz holy ground lel.
> local imams say bomb the shit out of the mosque to weed out these fucks.
> ohno muh muslim brethrens!
> last stand happened yesterday.
> Isis leader dead this morning.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Enjoy your degenerate life and die in filth.

And I'm pretty sure you're still a pussy.
Speed is awesome. Can't handle it? Means you're retarded. The methheads who are human filth, are as I said. Retards who can't handle the drug. There's nothing wrong with stims or psyches. Just the people who use them who have no business flying that high.

Fuck yeah

SINK THE CHINK when?

For you especially.
Sunrise, wrong side of another day, Sky high and six thousand miles away, Don't know how long I've been awake, Wound up in an amazing state, Can't get enough, And you know it's righteous stuff, Goes up like prices at Christmas...
Brain dead, total amnesia, Get some mental anesthesia, Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights, And if I can't be wrong I could be right, All good clean fun, Have another stick of gum, Man, you look better already...
Fourth day, five day marathon, We're moving like a parallelogram, Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights, I guess I'll see you all on the ice, I should be tired, And all I am is wired, Ain't felt this good for an hour, Motorhead, remember me now, Motorhead alright!

Those who are afraid of shadows need not attempt to comprehend God. Or Satan.

A fine example.

If only we could send all the africans home to do the same thing. Make Africa Great (Again?). Problem is that they'd be the drugfucks needing purging.

That is fucking beautiful! liberals wouldn't handle USA President Duterte.

>not knowing about Davao Death Squads

fuck off newfag we're full

>12 percent of flips are junky scum
Looks like the war needs to escalate.

Bobby Possumcod could handle it!

If this is true, I will however commend the man.
He can be as anti-drug as he wants, wasting mudslimes and CIA riffraff(either/or) is always a boss thing to do.

>Those who are afraid of shadows need not attempt to comprehend God. Or Satan.

Pseudo intellectual self-justification won't save you. Keep running from yourself and your life, coward.

his son is a drug dealer. he was just killing off the competition. he's a thug and probably a drug dealer.

is this true?

Running from myself? Oh wait, you're one of those adorable fucktards who think stims like meth or coke take away the pain or some shit.

Here's a tip for you, nancy straight-edger.
Speed =/= Heroin
If anything, stimulants force you to think about your life and all the shit in it. That's one of the reasons rockers/metalheads love tweaking.

Speed is the opposite of opioids.
Neverending maze. Drift on numbered days.
Now my life actually means something.