Anyone looking forward to the granblue fantasy anime?

Anyone looking forward to the granblue fantasy anime?

There's a few PVs out and we should be getting more information about the anime and fresh PVs next month.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGCUzfH5ACY
youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvkmkerF9iY
game.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/img/sp/assets/comic/episode/episode_1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0UfPSDrnAMI
youtube.com/watch?v=GaCJU2kiv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nlZiYVzO8Ro
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040043000_win3.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=mCPtVd4xoXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looking forward to the doujins

how are they allowed to use that song though

can you fuck off until then and then fuck off after

Fresh /c/ thread, please do drop in.
Yeah, we really don't need threads til later this month or there's solid news.

I-Is this real?

Are we finally getting a modern high fantasy anime that doesn't have a fuckton of shitty CGI? Oh my god.

Songs
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkmkerF9iY

TGS is like really, really close though. Might as well post what we know about it right now to let people know it exists then post what we learned after TGS.

I'm expecting or hoping for at least one new long preview like the one with Katalina and Vira in their TGS booth.

There is also a manga, but only a little bit so far.

For something translated or mostly translated, there's the 4komas.

They're a lot more lighthearted and full of gags because its a 4koma but its a pretty fun read.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/img/sp/assets/comic/episode/episode_1.jpg

Just change the number at the end to read them without being logged in their application til you finish reading all translated ones if you're interested. Way too many to dump here.

Is it someone from /vg/ doing all these? Just curious.

Its a official translation by Cygames. That's why the address points to granbluefantasy.jp.

They recently added a English language to their game and added a English option to their website. I think the translated 4komas stop around episode 350~400 but they are working on translating them all.

Okay, thanks, wasn't paying attention there.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UfPSDrnAMI

i want to have sex with all the granblue girls

I can't wait for Sup Forums to discover this cutie. She's the ultimate waifu!

>level-headed
>reasonable
>a real sweetheart

Vampy is the cutest!

Onee-samaaa

Looks like generic boring shit.
At least the drawings seem nice

youtube.com/watch?v=GaCJU2kiv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nlZiYVzO8Ro

This guy gets it. Can't wait for this to turn into Kancolle 2 but with an actual translation.

Crazy dyke aside, I really liked her beach episode where she says MC is her friend

>Crazy dyke
Are you trying to mislead our newer friends to the franchise? She's the most rational and dere-dere of them all.

not really. im betting it to be like KanColle in that the character designs attract me to the show but I'll drop it instantly

Even her laugh is pure and innocent

I want to protect this smile!

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040043000_win3.mp3

I'm looking forward to the anime so I can look forward to the doujins. I just can't enjoy series-based doujins without knowing the characters

All I care about is Doraf titties

I want to cog cog's cogs

I just hope it doesn't affect the quality of art we get.

it doesnt really go out of its way to add anything new to the fantasy genre

the stories manage to be interesting though, I think

Will Sup Forums start their own guild?

All Sup Forums guilds are Sup Forums guilds.

We already did, it's called Sup Forumstelier.

most people in /vg/ are fucking useless shitrag leeches that don't even appreciate photos of dojins with good art .

There's already Sup Forums guilds, its just that everyone uses the /vg/ board and IRC channels because its the only place where you can discuss this particular game with other anons.

The older guilds are pretty Sup Forums, dunno about the ones that formed this year.

I think someone from /vg/ is doing the English translation of the manga, but the 4komas are officially done.

Speaking of mangas Lancelot and friends' story looks like it's getting published on Cygames' comic app.

>shit on a plate
>get upset when people dont appreciate your shitty photos
Everytime.

woops

:^)

If it doesn't have Narumeia, I don't care.

She's super popular so they'll probably put her in

What are they going to do about Eugen considering his seiyuu just took medical leave?

Delay the anime probably

My guess is more info on TGS and an airing date of 2017. I hope Eugen's VA gets better, I love his character.

Summer Naru-nee is so pretty
I fully expect the magnas to be done in CG

Claris is so cute

I hope we get fish.

>Anyone looking forward to the granblue fantasy anime?
No since it's going to be pandering garbage like Kancolle with no substance.

That said, I eagerly await the flood of fanart and doujins that will come from the anime.

If they stay true to preview from tgs, we will actually get the story and not cuteshit

Remember what HRT said about the anime? Yeah. He'll probably change it again later though.

Or we could get the story and that cuteshit.

What did he say?
Only if its one/two episodes of crew having fun and it doesnt pander to waifufags by throwing in every single popular character

>And it doesnt pander to waifufags
Do you want the bad news now or you want to wait for the anime?

Wait for the anime, let me dream for a good adaptation

Why is your favorite girl not Elegy?

So why does she wear that mask?

Autism

>So why does she wear that mask?
んんぅ!んん、んんんぅ

>look at seo
>expect edgy nothing persona dark shadow vortex
>got too shy

Cursed Mask iirc

So why does she wear that mask?

Hory shet there is going to be an anime? I hope we get plenty of animated Dorafs

The GW males are total fujobaits.

Siete is a lonely sword nerd that made capes for everyone
Six is a huge chuu2
Quattre is a total fuccboi that crossdressed for esser

And Okto is used for cuck shitposting

Only in cancer dens where people post whatever cancerous shitpost they can come up with for replies

is it too late to join the game?

Glad to see someone sharing my view, you are the type of person I'd let headpat my dorafs

They're the only good race in GBF.

You had about thousand better chances(70 free rolls or the recent summer legfest) but the earlier you start, the better, until 18th they still have daily free roll so you might get lucky, also the celestial eevent which would let you get started on gold bar for gw character

Dorafs are extremely overrated and the anime will most likely be all humans with a few popular characters from every race here and there. Just like in the game

>also the celestial eevent which would let you get started on gold bar for gw character
>Fresh newbie
>Having a chance to get a gold bar

Points dagger or the 40 pots from shop at best if he tries really hard.

Shortstack girls are a rarity which is why they are so beloved in gbf, cat/doggirls and midgets were already done many times

True perfection, jap games have been building up to this moment
I disagree, what you are explaining sounds like underrating

user, the daily nugget mission, he would at least get started on it

>THICC
>shortstack
>overrated

>Shortstack girls are a rarity

A rarity? Really?
So many series have the token big breasts oneesan character or just the big breasted short girl and people always go crazy over it or act like its something new.

Dorafs are just the literal cow race for the simple people that only care about big tits and nothing else.

>people that only care about big tits and nothing else.

That's all you need to make a GOAT race.

Yes, big breasts oneesan, nine times out of ten a tall, older christmas cake, dorafs are short and young, hell, even Aliza's mom looks young, the very definition of milf. Id like to know where did you see many short tittymonsters to say they arent rare

Just try picking up any type of media, the big titty young girl is incredibly popular. And for every big titty shortstack girl you have ten of these mindless dudes that see big tits and start screaming THICC or other dumb stuff.

I wish they were a rarity but sadly the world doesn't work that way.

Wrong, part of their appeal are their personalities, Hale tries to act tough and crazy, Danua depends on you and needs headpats, Naru has abandonment issues, dorafs are some of the most unique characters

Your issue is that you only see them for breasts, yeah they are sexy as fuck but I see them for everything else too, also horns

Are you trying to make me laugh, because you sure as hell did.

Better than generic lolis.

It doesn't even need to be a shortstack, just slap big tits on to anything and you'll get ten of those guys asking for seconds. If anything, we need more variety and new things instead of the slap big tits on everything designs.

>dorafs are some of the most unique characters
Too bad everyone ignores their personalities and always goes for the memes or tits.

Bet you most people of the people that fawn over these characters only see Naru as a neesan and the only thing they know about Hale is the CRAAAAAZY TITS part.
And they all act like this

Well not me, I find Naru adorable for how hard she tries to be everyones big sis and need to level up her summer version for another fate episode, I dont have Hale but I heard that shes a scared girl that just tries to be tough, Danuas entire story is just sad, Sarasa doesnt actually have a family and loves cakes, I wish I had more dorafs because they are just cute

youtube.com/watch?v=mCPtVd4xoXU

Forte

Dorafs are cute and great.

>Forte could have been this
>Instead her character and design in granblue was reduced to one more titty midget in the bunch

I get depressed every time I think about it. What a horrible waste.

Best Granblue coming through.

Not even one more titty midget, she had to be the shortest titty midget.

It's been 3 years since Rage of Bahamut ended the EN servers.

All my waifu cards are gone, and most likely they are not going to make into Granblue because they weren't the most popular. And if they do they'll be changed into one of the shitty 4 races in the game like Forte was turned into a Doraf.

Why do I live Sup Forums?

Why the doraf hate?

Play shadowverse

Unknown race is a thing.

Uno is the manliest

Case in point