This bitch is fucking busted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wuts habbening itt

WAT?

yah i heard she was in jail, but why ?

When is she going to reveal her real power level? I'm tired of her just hinting at it by liking white nationalist tweets on twitter.

She would be cute if she didn't destroy her skin with tanning.

She been selling her ass for 150 bucks a pop

if you watch any of her videos about refugees going into greece or canada she gets so fired up you just know shes ready to deus vult

its hot
10/10 would wife

Should just start making children with some chad.

>This bitch is fucking busted.
What did she do?

>no link
>no information at all

This is worse than leaf posting.

damn she is really good looking
i know some people on here think she is ugly but i like the way she looks
the way she has her hair in pigtails? very cute and arousing
i had a masturbation session about a month ago to her. i can't bring myself to ejaculate while looking at her. she just looks too cute and innocent
so i finished off to some other girl that looks a lot like her and it felt pretty good
i listened to a video of hers today and i am kind of disapointed
her voice isn't as innocent sounding as i fantasized about
in fact its kind of aggressive

YOU JUST KNOW

3/10 drywall work

No idea who she is.

This e-celeb shit?

>canadian builders

WHO KNEW A PACK OF CIGS AND A GRAM OF COCAINE A DAY COULD DO WONDERS FOR BEAUTY.

She's like fucking 27, ive never seen a 27 year old look like that; unless they're a major drug user

She should eat more, but I'd still rail the fuck out of her skinny ass

She smokes.

busted how

Faith is a goddess but even I have to admit that I thought she was a much older MILF.

hot

>Slut shaming.

She is a thot who preaches trad family values while having no children herself. Same with Lauren.

They only have a large following because of beta orbiters.

Women should not be allowed in politics.

Got ya. Childless females older than 25 are useless.

does anyone have any revealing pics of her
i spent an hour looking but she is a christian girl so it's hard to find any

fuck her right in the pussy

praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

is this Laura Loomer? LMAO FUCK OFF KIKE HO.

Will she be my mummy gf

There's not much out there aside from her lewd dick sucking lips

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Fight me hoser! She's mine.

Also, checked.

is this the long term boyfriend she supposedly cheated on? i still haven't seen proof of that story.

Even the titties are sub-par.....No wonder she has a good personality, she looks fucking wrecked.

You hit all the right talking points. Do you have a checklist next to you, kike?

christ, that skelly arm

Oh putain de bordel de merde vous faites chier j'en suis qu'à mon troisième jour d'abstinence allez vous faire enculer

She scares me

i keep seeing that woman being posted here but refuse to believe these aren't shopped

seriously who the fuck planted her in this shiet?

>Deus Vult
LARPY considering she supported Israel, aka Christ killers.

Tfw bitch on my right arm ugly af.

remember when she broke up with her boyfriend of 5 years to fuck an 18 year old

remember her coke addiction

tradlife

Nice!

Trad af but wheres proof.

Hands down loomer is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

She got fired from her job and she can't get another one because everyone in Canada has blacklisted her for being a islamiphobic racist bigot and anti diversity

Fuck that i stare deep into those eyes while masturbating and telling her she's a dirty whore..

she's a whore obviously

i can't do that man it just doesn't feel right
ill rub my penis while looking at pics of her but its an entirely different thing to cum to her
it just wouldn't feel right
i did cum while looking at pics of jess southern
her revealing clothes and good looks made it one of my better masturbation sessions

I miss old fashioned Sup Forums autism. Thank you.

woodbury

She's too hot for this business. She should just be making kids with some Klaus.

>another /leftypol/

no one cares libtard shill

>cokehead

I bet she fucks like a beast

Some tweet a faggot had a pic of himself with her trying to imply shit.

There's no actual If you saw the guy he's not the type a girl would cheat for.

She was in on Charlottesville
Her "Live" Feed only Became TRULY LIVE after she ducks into "safe space"

Radical Left Plant Larping as Conservative. They felt if a Right Winger was "live" streaming it, most people would fall for it. Right has people just as deeply embedded in left (but for GOOD PURPOSES/Public Safety/Early Warnings)

Right before it switched to LIVE (as she stands in the alcove of a business), actors were taking their places. She waltzes out to show the "aftermath".

Notice after collision occurs, camera lifts & you can't see if any cars have drivers or injured on the ground. That was planned.

Snagged for participating in the deception. Expect all False Flags to be revealed soon enough.

t. sweed who called me leftypol on my lauren southern thread yesterday

is it normal for men to put their hands on woman's asses when in platonic relationship and no sex? I mean, is that normal?

If I called you one then you are one. Just like this one post by this id OP

No, it's especially not normal when the woman is rubbing herself against you

he, the way lauren's standing you just know once you get 3-4 drinks in her she'd be all over your dick

It terrifies me that people who post this shit could be genuine and not just shitposters.

Is my side of the political spectrum really populated by people this retarded?

>this woman is only 28
Christ, first time I saw her I thought she was at least in her late 30s.
She's still quite pretty, but less so for her age.

wtf are you checking?
also, mine.

>>this woman is only 28
checked. and YIKES!

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

user has been telling you dumb newfags for over a year now. Journalism is not what you think it is and every (underline that) journalist is or was a call girl who has a booking agent. Usually those same booking agents is what gets them their gig as an anchor or news reporter, aka, the person in front of the camera. The whole alt right is just a pandering scam where leftist reporters are hired to front news rooms that try to bilk dumb beta males for dollars via patron or other scam sites.

"But user, show Proofs" you say? Fuck you nigga, I don't want to a lawsuit when some fox girl gets dropped and im not going to roll on my informants either.

literally rubbing her pussy against his upper thigh haha

Stop posting this deranged suicide-bomber

This

How is Patreon a scam site? I will determine your IQ from the coherence of your answer to this question.

the arm of a purger

>Deus=Zeus
>Pre-Christian Pagans=evil larpers

What do cristards mean by this?

*christards

Deus means Zeus... American education.

>"But user, show Proofs" you say? Fuck you nigga, I don't want to a lawsuit when some fox girl gets dropped and im not going to roll on my informants either.
Stop larping

She scares the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada, too. Good enough for me.

Tell me, what does having tay sachs feel like?

>>Deus=Zeus
This is bait, right? You can't possibly be this dumb.

Read nigger

That kike is such shit

Greeks call Zeus Dias

This is also my belief. It was far too coordinated. Whisked away onto molymemes show right away saying JQ to bait him into saying something stupid, on a daily stormer podcast soon a afterwards. She can't be that dumb. Must be a plant and still working for ezra, just like Lauren. I don't trust any of those broads. Pettibone bitches ncluded, as david cumboy would name drop her all the time.

Tanning, anorexia, and smoking ages you horribly

Laura it's not Halloween yet....Take off the mask..

They know. They just choose to ignore. They'll be back tomorrow posting the same shit.

Reminds me of that quote where Hitler started to hate the kikes.

>she may be spreading good identitarian and ethno-nationalist ideas but i'm concerned some cuck somewhere might be spending his money on her so now I hate her
sure

Who?

>defending degeneracy
>flag