ME TOO

ME TOO

women deeply crave being sexually harassed. if they go even a week without perceiving something as a sexual advance on them they become suicidal

IVE BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED

Lel categorizing assault and harashment together.
If all who have been called an idiot or been knifed in the stomache with a machete writes "me too", we should get a pretty clear picture of the pattern.

Male Anons, time to update that status!

If all who have had a headache or had cancer writes "me too"

ME TOO
Ugh this ugly guy asked for my phone number on the bus. I have never feared for my life more than that day

ME TOO

I work in distribution.

Except no one trusts your judgment of what is sexual harassment.

Me Too

An unattractive man showed obvious interest in me! I'VE BEEN MOLESTED

Was literally drugged and raped by my ex gf at my friends bday party and she took pics and sent to my gf.

No one gave a fuck.

If all who have been pulled over by the police for speeding or who have experienced being an actual negro slave during the cotton days writes "me too"

m-me too t-thanks...

The problem here is that even women who have not personally experienced this, wills till put "me too" to show solidarity, or "empathy" as if they too were harassed. It doesn't really count when women try shit like this. It's hard to tell if it's sincere.

If all who had been complimented on their appearance on the street or have been jumped by night an raped in the asshole by a depraved psycho writes "me too", we should prove a pretty clear picture of the patriarchal patterns.

Fuck I hate women sometimes.

I get sexually harassed almost everyday by women and you dont hear me complaining about it. Women are such fucking babies.

Just assume it's not. Women consider telling white lies to be virtuous, after all.

ME TOO

On FaceBerg today I saw a girl that once molested me without my consent post that.

And what of the men? Because if I wasted my time typing out some scratch about how it happened to ME TOO, you'd all just bitch at me for trying to distract from your dumb shit. That's why as a rape victim, I believe we need white sharia.

THIS GIF RAPED ME

I get raped 3 to 5 times a day on average (it fluctuates) and you don't hear me complaining about it. Women are such fucking babies.

Me too

>be male who was sexually assaulted by a woman when he was young
>no one cares

It never stops hurting, but you can learn how to surf on top of the wave instead of letting it crash over you.

Why would anyone want to touch a leaf? We only rake leafs here

I'd never seen this webm before. Holy fuck. Thanks for posting, Leaf.

Women today would claim sexual assault if you held a door open for them, so i dont think these self reported claims would be entirely accurate

KEK holy shit that webm

My sides are gone, great vid!

>that ugly guy on the bus smiled at me

ME TOO

>full-blown anal rape with severe psychological trauma that lingers for decades
ME TOO
>a stranger told me I'm beautiful
ME TOO

ME TOO

saved

yeah quit being a fag. you're whining like the dumb cunts.

I fucked a guy to further my career. My career went nowhere.

ME TOO

Someone actually touched Amy Schumer?

ME TOO
>tfw had a really hot girl grind on my dick and tease me while we were on the swings
>she however sexually assaulted me
>but I popped a boner and then sexually assaulted her
>i was 13
COPY, PASTE, AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS
EVERY LIKE IS A STEP FORWARD ME TOO

Woman here. NOT "me too." So tired of this retarded victimhood bullshit. Are skill sets of reading people, being aware of your surroundings, not making dumb shit decisions, and knowing some self defence in case you make a dumb shit decision really so hard for women? Men are typically scared to death and tip toe around, and have the NERVE to lecture me about defenseless women and how awful their own sex is. Gives me a barren womb just being within a 60-foot radius of these faggots.

Tits please

Okay.

>(*)(*)

There are no girls on the internet, bitch. Your "woman here" has absolutely no power unless you debase yourself for our amusement, because we're all anonymous, and the only thing of value you can apparently provide to add to this conversation is the implication that you might have a wet hole, so make with it or fuck off.

*licks and pants as I squeel with delight*
Desu senpai san pls eat my cockadoodledoo

Y-you too.

Tee hee mah hole is wet.

Show peeen!!!

>let's reduce the meaning of another word so we can all feel included and get free sympathy!

I wish someone would sexually assault me :^(

Me too

Well then the Jews got to your brain.

It's election night 2016 all over again

I remember when I was in college having to do a "Campus Climate" survey where it asked if you were assaulted or whatever. I was fucking around with it and found out that if you said you were male and selected that you were kissed or touched in the genitals, nothing happened, but if you selected being female and gave the same response there were like 5 sub-questions. Shit like that pisses me off.

I was stalked by an ex gf to the point that i moved onto a buddies sailboat and would anchor it away from the dock so i wouldn't get stabbed or wake up w her in my bed...so me too?

617 here OP

Here is cat peen :DDDD

I'm sorry that's fucking awful. I hope you reported her to the police, if you didn't can I ask why?

Raaaaaaape

If all the women who were body shamed by not being sexually harrassed posted 'me too' then men would know the ones to avoid

Me four

Lol dude you can't call the cops on a good looking chick...they just laugh unless she is destroying something.

You are a retard.

I bet you live in Mattapan, you nigger.

wtf is this

>1 in 5
>1 in 4
>ACKCHYUALLY EVERYONE

>moved onto a buddies sailboat
your life doesnt sound all that shit
>admitting you live in taxedbyjewsetts

Basically all I've taken away from this Harvey Weinstein thing is that I actually hate women more than I do Jews.

It was actually a good time, just creepy to have a bitch standing on the beach looking at you through binoculars at odd times.

ME TOO HOMIE

For shame, user!!! The women marches this weekend against Hollywood were truly inspiring. Oh....

"ME TOO is gonna be the new flag after terrorist attack, "pray for city name here"

fpbp

fucked up but the women i know who seem to have been raped refuse to prosecute it.

bitches, maybe swear a blood oath to take revenge if you are wronged, like a man would. don't come whining to me thinking it's my job to white-knight for you or take care of your fee-fees to undo the hurt caused by another man.

oh, you don't want to fight? too bad! maybe you should have realized that patriarchy was for your own protection, before you dismantled it.

me, I'm MGTOW. I avoid interacting with women. fucking thoughtless pussies.

Why lump in harassment with assault? Why not just harassment or just assault? Kind of a wide range of things. Were you raped or did somebody whistle at you?

>me, I'm MGTOW. I avoid interacting with women. fucking thoughtless pussies.

You should have put that up front to spare readers braincell death. How many fedoras do you own?

I'm a man and I've been sexually assaulted. I dont see why people want to make this a gender thing.

men on average are more likely to be the perpetrators.

though i'd bet 80% of harassment/assaults come from 20% or less of the men

so? blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of violent crimes but we shouldnt be blaming them as a group

PEE POO

>get compliment

>"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!"

i'm not saying that we should blame them as a group.

i'm saying that's why dumb people are blaming men as a group

gotcha

>pattern recognition is wrong
If you had a kid, and it was your job to make sure that your kid didn't ever come to harm, would you give him a bowl of skittles knowing that every 1 out of 10 might kill him?