Lefties on suicide watch

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/a-sneak-peek-at-new-survey-data-on-free-speech/542028/

>Is it morally acceptable to punch a Nazi?
Sixty-eight percent say noand contrary to those who argue that opposition to punching Nazis is rooted in white privilege, it turns out that Latinos are most averse to Nazi-punching, with 80 percent calling it unacceptable; African Americans are next, with 73 percent calling it unacceptable; and white people are last, with just 56 percent agreeing.

>An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that it would be hard to ban hate speech because people cant agree what speech is hateful,

>Forty-seven percent of Latinos, 41 percent of African Americans, and 26 percent of whites would favor a law making it illegal to say offensive things about white people in public.

Man white people are their own worst enemies lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T1ULD
youtube.com/watch?v=up1qyxHSbCg
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Republicans are slightly more likely to find Nazi-punching acceptable than Democrats, 35 percent to 28 percent.

Do you listen to white liberals? They're the most racist fucks on the planet.

> Most shocking to me, 53 percent of Republicans and 49 percent of Latinos favor stripping a person of their U.S. citizenship if they burn the American flag.

Based tacos

>Large majorities agree that a big problem this country has is being politically correct, including 70 percent of Latinos, 62 percent of African Americans, and 72 percent of whites.

>Yet a majority of Americans and a supermajority of African Americans believe that society can prohibit hate speech and still protect free speech. (To complicate matters, a quarter of Americans, 38 percent of African Americans, and 45 percent of Latinos erroneously believe it is already illegal to make a racist statement in public.)

Minorities dumb as fuck.

This is a great article, user. First based thing I've seen in the MSM in recent memory.

>Across partisan and racial divides, large majorities agreed that colleges and universities are not doing enough to teach young Americans about the value of free speech, and not doing enough to ensure students are exposed to a variety of viewpoints

> it turns out that Latinos are most averse to Nazi-punching, with 80 percent calling it unacceptable

are latinos /nuestroschicos/?

>quick throw shit at the source so to protect our bubble!!!

Leftists are white-haters, especially when they are white.

Shit...Taco niggers have been our bros this whole time...

I'm sorry taconiggers.

I hate white people and republicans.

>47 percent of Latinos... would favor a law making it illegal to say offensive things about white people in public.
wtf I love immigrants now

>and white people are last, with just 56 percent agreeing.
Fucking white people man, I'm getting so sick of their shit. Bunch of cucks.

>self hating retards terrified their associates will accuse them of being racist and who operate solely on feelings are the most willing to give up their rights

Shocking.

Conservatives playing 5D Chess, wanting to be punched so that everyone supports their cause.

White people seem to hate Nazi way more, why is that?

The Atlantic is good about one thing. It takes bluepilled ideas to their logical conclusion, which is usually redpilled.

archive.is/T1ULD

youtube.com/watch?v=up1qyxHSbCg

This woman is next level retarded

this is a whitepill and a half. looks like the other races are as sick of the jews as we are.

good.

Niggers are too stupid for pilpul to work on them.

Here's one more trigger for all of these faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

How does being easily brainwashed mean youre smarter?

When Republicans are asked this, they imagine themselves punching Hitler, not punching someone who opposes affirmative action.

Other ethnicities tend to love Hitler, because why not? Hitler didnt hate nonwhites, white people beat Hitler, and everyone hates Jews except for white people.

When you can't form an abstract thought, jewish brainwashing doesn't work on you. Instead they just teach them from the ground up that left is right and whitey hates them for their existence, not the constant state of disappointment our responsibility has bore for us.

See:

The edit with Merkel in the picture is far superior.

I'm not surprised, it might take a while but the public is becoming increasingly aware of the extremism on the left and the danger it poses to democracy. Every time the left goes after someone they turn that person, their friends and their family against the left and that grows exponentially. It's starting to reach critical mass where everyone knows someone or have themselves been victimized by a leftist mob.

Because they are so hysterical they are unable to be strategic or have any structure to their activism.

theyve been on suicide watch ever since they were forced to have jewtube take this redpill down

nice kids, to bad they will all die in a couple weeks.

Obese Marxist talking about culture war. Really penetrates the frontal lobe

I've been saying it forever. White libcucks are the #1 enemy

Maybe that's why Hitler fled to SA.

troll logic.
I'm naming my movement Anti-evil, if you oppose me then you're evil.

They don't remember the classics. Huwhitest way to shut this shit down
>A rose by any other name is just as sweet. Or perhaps, in this case, the thorns just as sharp

Here we go, baby.

People down here dont hate withe people. Even full indios see them as benign.
If indios werent useless dumb criminals we'd be living in paradise while the US and the EU burn in the upcoming race war.

They still need to go back

Wtf, i love taco niggers now. Someone needs to tell Trump to not build a wall after all.

Minorities who live in da hood knows that escalation of violence accomplishes nothing.

Sheltered white liberals however has a worldview shaped by Hollywood movies.

>divide an extinct

>Minorities who live in da hood knows that escalation of violence accomplishes nothing.

If that were true then there would be no violence ya dumb nigger.

>(((polls)))
>(((surveys)))

Hol up so you're saying this racial tension is all FABRICATED by our free and honest media???

>and white people are last, with just 56 percent agreeing.
Whites probably say its OK just to virtue signal

nah they are worried that the survey is a secret kabbal who will take their names and put them on "the list" if they say anything other than "kill all whites NAO!"

WE MUST PROTECT FREE SPEECH FROM THE COMMIES

Why do the whites hate themselves more than other people hate them?
Even the actions of the Slave Trade and Nazism was actually done by a relative minority of the population while the rest either didn't care or stopped it.

It makes no sense to have so much self-loathing, they'd be better off committing suicide rather than living like this.

don't archive this link, reward good writing with genuine views

It's a return to the self-flagellation days of old timey christianity. psychological problems and unconscious self-hate

Return to this whenever you think the nation is "divided" after the media narrative.

'Civic nationalism' has a point and doesn't need to address race because most people don't care about this bullshit they just want to live happy.

You archive all links whether you like the author or not. Archives keep the publisher honest, hedge against website collapse, and allow the tinfoilfags to read it.

Because they know niggers are stupid but refuse to admit it.

God's true chosen people are born in sin, and it is through learning how to unshackle ourselves through living a righteous life that we become freed and prosperous. Kikes have managed to use some judean judo to channel this desire for self betterment into the absolute state of modern christianity where it is considered godly to light yourself on fire so a sinner can have a torch in the night.

pathological insecurity

personally I blame jew media and affluence

>Nazi-punching
>free speech
it really isn't. Free speech is yelling at someone that they are a nazi, Assault with intent is punching someone because you think they are a nazi

>Why do the whites hate themselves more than other people hate them?

Do they really, though? I suspect most of the white people that engage in SJW nonsense think that they're "one of the good ones" (as opposed to, y'know, all those OTHER racist, sexist wypeepaw)

Whites never felt the importance of free speech since they weren't actively systemically oppressed.

Ironically, the hippy pro minority whites are the ones who want to shut it down.

They rightly understand that their lives are too easy and although they don't have ability to motivate themselves, or even an idea of a worthy cause for themselves due to the malaise of society, they satisfy the feeling of inadequacy by buying into "Other people apparently have something to fight for, so I'll support them in that" but it's always inadequate so they never really feel better.

White people hate white people the most? This should be obvious to anyone paying attention to the far left.

A person obsessed with race is a racist and most of them don't understand it. Some of them know it, those are the ringleaders.