Pic related triggers Dramph lol and his fan base

Pic related triggers Dramph lol and his fan base.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
lao.ca.gov/LAOEconTax/Article/Detail/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhnB_A-eSHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Red Star
>Bear
>Entire state obsessed with Russia.
>Entire state pro-communism.
>Antifa HQ
>HIV transmission no longer a crime.
>dude weed lmao

Gee, I wonder what the problem could be...

Let southern California burn to the ground and we'll take the good part.

> biggest state in the Union
>orange reality TV show star you call president scared shitless to visit

Eat shit amerifat unemployed 52%

I'm posting from the northern part you literal trash.

why? we took over cali lol you're the last obamanite

I'm from Cali and I voted for the God emperor fuck yourself

Move to Arizona or some shithole like that. Your waste your time here faggot.

You have one of the highest rates of homelessness in the US and you're literally 44 out of 51(list includes D.C.) in unemployment. Congrats, your state makes apps that tell me where to eat. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, see what he did there? Burn to the ground lol. I hope the wildfire reduces your family's vineyard to carbon.

At least I have a job and can afford to pay for my meals when I go out. You on the other hand don't.

If Commiefornia seceded, it would implode faster than we could build a wall around it.

I state statistics and all you can fire back is baseless claims about someone on an anonymous message board? Enjoy the 8.0 magnitude earthquake on the horizon.

Fires affected the areas that voted for Trump, dumb shits mostly. Lol all the true liberals are safe and comfy. Stay mad dork post frogs lol.

This song triggers lil bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Wait, from that comment I can ascertain you are not a trump supporter and are therefore most likely liberal. I post statistics showing your state fails in providing employment even though you has muh biggest economy and housing even though you have arguably the most social programs out of any state and you address my wildfire troll? No legitimate argument to defend where your taxes go? No trying to disprove the notion that you pay out the ass for nothing and all your money supports unregistered people who put nothing back in to the system? No defending against the fact that your trendy tech industry pays a select few great money to create utter garbage that no one needs? All real contributions to tech come from the east and you are a waste of space aaaaaannnnd I'm out.

if USA loses CA, USA becomes a third world country

everything that matters (Silicon Valley etc.) is in CA LMAO

I wasn't given much choice so I chose to be a liberal. Why would anyone in his right mind support a literal larping clown Trump? And for the taxes, infrastructure here is way more superior to the 99% of the country, so I kinda know what my taxes are spent on.

>USA becomes a third world country
just the natural resources say this is bullshit
from seattle to ny, from raleigh to austin
you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Hollywood and silicon valley make more money than the rest of the country. Nice try.

proof, you lying faggot
if anyone's time will be wasted, that's yours

Google how much money apple has. And it's only one company. Then google how much money hollywood makes from selling their movie abroad. Sorry your argument is weak and the ecelebs you listen to are gay.

holy shit you're an idiot, and, as feared, I wasted my time

This thread reminds me of when I was an edgy 12 year old. good times

CA is the only State that matters

Yeah you can call me whatever you want but deep down inside you know that I'm right. Btw as a liberal I'm not against white people dating so please don't bring that old meme up.

Take a guess at how much California Corporate tax Google or Apple pays...

lao.ca.gov/LAOEconTax/Article/Detail/1
is it now when you go with the
> hurr durr was trolling

Exclude Wall Street which is basically the international ( foreign) banks and America has nothing besides weapons sales.

begone, retard
you can't change the fact that the US without Cali would still be 5 TRILLION ahead of China
go cry somewhere else

Was that goalpost heavy?

>projecting not even once
And where would America be without Chinese and oil rich Arab countries investments?

see

Al it needs a hamer and sickle

California ain't even trying to hide its commie ass shit anymore.

It would literally die of starvation and thirst if the rest of America decides to cut food and water to the state.

seriously dude this state has high amounts of homeless and high fucking rent

and the funny part the prepubescent previous posters forget to mention, probably because they've never left their basement and their greatest achievement is a 4h nofap, is than more than hollywood and sv, what would be missed most from cali is its agriculture. no one would truly give a fuck about pedowood being gone, and sv business can be rebooted elsewhere, but agriculture... you can't relocate soil

nu-pol is truly shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhnB_A-eSHQ

Yes I agree. Rent prices went up for the last 6 years but it's only because we got a lot of people from other states moving in to work here. It wasn't that bad before.

is CA as bad as people say? people usually judge a whole fucking continent from like 2 oddly weird experiences or things theyv'e read on the internet.

What about SF? The bay is what needs to burn.
San Diego sucks too but it's somewhat redpilled, so they can be spared only to later turn into a massive garbage dump like that movie.

And were getting so many immigrants as well, California just needs to secede so later the US can annex it and get rid of the retards who are the state right now

There is a reason CA is the current wagecuck capital, and it's not because it's populated with self-respecting Americans.

gib dam

Nuh. It's alright m8. Also most people living here are ok to get along with. I've traveled to other states and didn't like it there desu. If you ever will want to visit US come to California.

its like sweden lite, glad I left that shithole of a state, cant wait till the big one hits and knocks that state into the pacific ocean.

It triggers me too and im in this state its never been this much of a shithole

Wouldnt last a month.

Sex trafficking is going to end the demons will be killed and the Jews will be removed

>california declares independence

1 week later
>BREAKING: CALIFORNIAN WATER CIVIL WAR