Obama has a son from an afrire that he stays away from

obama has a son from an afrire that he stays away from trump might be a bad father but at lest he trys but can some one tell me what being a good or bad father has any thing to do with race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT

At least he stuck around and provided.

This. The american left, the party of false equivalencies.

I don't get it

Are they saying that black men are known to have tons of kids with different women and this is the 1 time where it is not the case? What's the point?

>having kids from several women
>care for said kids by giving education and earned them careers
>is racist somehow

the pont is y do people on the left not saponrt freelove

3 different hot women, that he was married to. The other guy is a woman.

>has five children with three different women
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

Yep, Trump is indeed a nigga.

Shhhhh!!! You're punching holes into the false equivalency arguments of the retarded left! You might hurt their feelings.

>DJ Trump
lel

i hate trump but i want a nigga president

o and canada i wish rob ford was ur pm

HE has many kids like bull

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

>it's somehow donald's fault women lined up to get knocked up by his BWC

The couple on the right is a nice gay couple who adopted two kids.

maby u dont get it i was trying to make a point that the left ing the usa has bin co-oped ansd that real lefties are a smail minorty

Better that than a man and a man like the two on the far right.

The difference is Trump has the money to have five children and provide extremely well for them. And he's doing the world a service by breeding. Niggers can't even take care of one kid and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Well if Obama could get pregnant, he'd surely have outpaced Trump with all the loads that have been dumped into him.

I thought obama was gay

Obamaleaf pls go and white knight for moldylocks. That whore needs your shekels to complete her degree in women's studies

Bill Clinton is not in the pic.
Disappointed bait.
If you mean Trump, so sad it was all in wedlock and actually was around unlike your typical dindu.

I'm not Obamaleaf you fucking nigger. Grow a thick skin. You're getting butthurt over a foreign leader.

The straight guy has more babymamas than the other guy. Not a big surprise there.

And the self made billionaire who helped all of said ex wives and children become successful is also white.

at the least the kids are actually Trumps

at least trump actually raised those kids lmao

hey libshits, 50% of the murders are committed by aroiund 7% of the population. The black guys

That's pretty racist to automatically assume that people automatically assume it's the black guy.

>hot

Fuck no

Trump has terrible taste in women

He let go some serious qts and merried potatoes

And the one who married a tranny is black. Anything else?

>legally wed to the women
>supported the offspring

no issues here

b-but... whites are infertile! how is that possible?!

he's still in all their lives, though

Stahp with the Obama loving shit. Orange is the new black. Get over it. YOU LOST NORMIES!

If trump wasn't memed as racist blacks would fucking love this guy

and the black guy is a faggot and hasn't fathered any

Which one?

well they had something big on Obama other than his gay secret. In 8 years he locked up 400 pedos - Trump busted 1500 so far.

It's only a matter of time before Weinstein turns into pedogate for the DNC

>implying the tranny first lady had his kids