Kiwifags get in here

Which way is /ourguy/ winnie going to go? Decision should be coming out any minute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek

Also
>pic related

What do you want, faggot?

If winnie managed to negotiate himself prime minister then it doesn't matter who the other party is imho, but I still think natcucks are better than a party run by an actual communist

Whoever wins, Winnie wins.

Imagine being Winston Peters in those negotiations and having to be all like "damn, Jacinda, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your horse teeth and horrific androgynous tranny face. I would totally enter a coalition, both my persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is deny citienzship to brown people. Like seriously imagine having to be Winston and not only sit in that chair while Jacinda Ardern flaunts her disgusting bolshevik nonsense in front of you, the favorable terms barely concealing her commie sentiments and Greens sympathy, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while she negotiated. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone at the table tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARDERN'S POLICIES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been demanding nothing but a healthy diet of immigration restrictions and later elderly entitlements victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Northland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the halitosis that's breaking out on her equine teeth as she sucks in air, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get into government and revel in her "progressive (for that is what she calls them)" policies, the policies she worked so hard for with Labour advisors in the previous months. And then the party calls for another round, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the parliament security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Winnie. You're not going to lose your future prime ministerial appointment over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

There's no way he will become PM. As much as I would like him to, it's just not realistic that a party that got 7% should have it's leader heading government

clearly he's holding both parties over a barrel with the length of these negotiations, it wouldn't surprise me if he did somehow manage to do it

Nice flag

She looks like a qt in this pic

desu I saved this copy pasta

I agree, the one on the right looks like shit though

The country was in a terrible state,
Parliament sat for the Budget debate.
It was quite a few moments till Bill Birch spoke
Then he said : "Sex will be taxed, 10 bucks a poke,
Whether you're short, long, skinny or thick
The tax will be paid on the use of your prick."
Then John Banks said: "Bill, look you here,
Will the tax apply to the boys who are queer?"
David Lange rose and looked rather glum,
"Will I be exempt because I like a bum?"
Birchy replied, sounding quite airy,
"You'll pay double you horrible fairy!"
Up stood Win Peters to tremendous applause,
He grabbed Helen Clark and ripped off her drawers.
He straddled across her and stuffed her at will,
Then shouted to Birchy "Put that on the Bill!"
Jim Bolger then shouted "I think I'll resign.
I haven't had sex for too long a time.
I dream every night of a big juicy crutch
but at 10 bucks a go, that's too bloody much!"
The debate carried on, oh what a sight!
Graheme Lee was wanking the whole of the night,
MP's were coming, the Speaker came last,
And in the excitement the bloody Bill passed.
So now in the bedrooms of New Zealand at night,
there's many a fanny closed good and tight.
They're taxing our grog, and taxing our smokes,
And now the mean bastards are taxing our pokes.
If ten bucks a grind is what we must pay,
It's not with our wimmin with whom we should play.
To quench our frustration, we must have a wank,
And for the state of the country, we've the Nats to thank!

Kiwis are truly fucking degenerate

I hope he goes with Horsey so i can ride her around the country with my dick in her cunt. >Giddy up Horsey
>Neigh! Neigh!

Ignore shill threads assange just confirmed the fbi false flaged the vegas shooting
>>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

>fucking a horse

call yourself a kiwi

sheep are where it's at mate

yeah we live in the middle earth don't know don't care about assange

ask an aussie

Stupid black cunt this is a New Zealand thread not an Austrian one.