Are you excited for 2030 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/
twitter.com/wef/status/849459333486317568
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YckKX_xQ53A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does that kind of behavior actually result in votes?

History suggests that Caliphs, Sultans, Emirs and Sheikhs do accumulate private wealth. Not sure what you mean, Denmark.

Not as much as Jennifer Lawrence is apparently

Global Assemblywomen experiment.

Just kill me.

The question is, has she eaten more pussy than she has sucked BBC?

vid related, it's gay space commie NWO utopianism:
youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I

I'd love to fuck some sense into this dyke

I know, right, she's pretty cute if crazy-eyed.

She has those crazy eyes you can tell she's a freak in the sack.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

jewry

I'm excited for 2070

>there are people that think living in an 1984 dystopia is utopia
I want off Mr Bones Wild Ride

>Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city". I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes. [...] Sometimes I use my bike when I go to see some of my friends.

weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

No, you got it backwards. Just kill THEM.

>cant own house
This is literally feudalism, why the fuck are home taxes a thing?
The government fucking extorts me for living and if I cant pay its arbituary extortion they can rob my house?
How do they get away with property tax?

Looks like a utopic vision of agenda 2030. The reality will be more like 1984.

Btw This is why they dont want families. If you're hotdesking your entire life you cant have kids.

Someone is going to have to start shooting these globalist cunts. Memes can only go so far and we're running out of time

Globalist scum. It's absurd that they are actually this bold.

Taxing income is understandable but taxing peoples homes to rob it is complete theft.

She's like a female Sam Hyde. 2030 Paradigm Shift.

>this is real

denmark get in here explain yourself fgt

>Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece.

Meh, maybe she's not totally nuts and is just autistic. Still terrifying though.

The more I think about it the more I can't wait for Armageddon. If there's no future for the white race then I hope there's no future for humanity. I honestly hope that whites pull the Samson option when we are eliminated and we just blow this whole fucker to kingdom come.

Increase sales and income tax but remove property taxes on occupied properties, imcome tax on non used land is understandable to make sure accumulated land is best used to produce, but homes are not production.

tfw no scandi shapeshifter gf

alexa make this bitch shut the fuck up pls

No ones home should be taxed.

What sort of life is that where you're literally at the beck and call of people you don't even know for your basic needs and they don't even respect your privacy?

That's how a captive animal lives, not a human.

It is an assault on property rights.

Those are some dead eyes.

Look at those eyes

Literally brainwashed

>welcome to 2030
>i own nothing, i have no privacy, and life has never been better
Glad you're enjoying life in the Caliphs' harem.

Even without and text this bitch looks utterly insane.

These people are literally going to lower your quality of life in the name of "equality" Sup Forums
Are you going to let that happen?

Underrated

fuck, its real.
twitter.com/wef/status/849459333486317568

>Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece.

Well shit.

God I want to fuck the crazy out of those eyes

Wasps are descendants of those insects who refused to submit and become ants or bees.

>the people tweeting how admirable it would be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YckKX_xQ53A

We are veryyyyu bad goiis

Israel has no property tax, property for the Jew the goyim.rents his property until its robbed of him.

This is the complete opposite of what should happen. There was no income tax anywhere for thousands of years, it was only introduced to fund war. And after WW1 most countries kept it, as another means to control the working class population.

I just care about returning the right of property, no one should worry about someone robbing him.of his home, they can extract the amounts they got from property tax from income tax or sales tax.

>why the fuck are home taxes a thing?
It is literally a communist policy to keep you working forever so they can "from each according to his ability" you. The Marxists learned that they can get more work from you if they let you pretend you own stuff. So instead of abolishing all private property and rights of inheritance, they just implemented property tax and estate tax so that you work harder and they ultimately collect more value from you.

The best part is your property taxes go to finance the Marxist schools that brainwash your kids to hate you. And the leftists also control the environmental reg boards that make it impossible to build new houses, thereby keeping property values high as supply remains low, and this maximizes the property tax per person.
The entire economy is balanced around the idea of having everyone work until they fall apart or win the lotto no matter what.

>that pic

They've evolved form double-speak to double-thought.

lel brah totally freaky !

What is that green shit growing out of her head?

I don't care what 2030 brings.

As long as I get a waifu in 2049.

I'm already hoarding my trash

I'm gonna be rich

Why did the guardian become a liberal globalist mouthpiece? I remeber the being great during snowdens leaks

Owning your home means nothing to work, just people wouldnt be forced to work for farm animal wages but as respectable shareholders.

This "I have no privacy" thing i slike the Circle, huh? wear bodycams 24/7?
Really the only people who shouldn't have privacy are the people in power. But of course they always have the most privacy while insisting that no one below them has any.

>Why do most leftist male and general female politicians have crazy eyes?
Because they are crazy

People work for goods and services, this doesnt change if you arent a slave forced to work.

>Owning your home means nothing to work, just people wouldnt be forced to work for farm animal wages but as respectable shareholders.
No idea what you're trying to say here dude. You "own" your home in America but you still have to pay property taxes every year, and those are based on the market value of your home. So government creates regulations to keep housing stock low and demand high to inflate housing prices and also property taxes, because that money gets funneled into public education, which then brainwashes generation after generation of children to support this system of control.

Even though your home is taken away from you if you aren't productive and don't pay your taxes, people still work harder to claim this weak form of ownership than they would if private property were totally abolished. Property taxes were instituted as an alternative to the abolition of private property. The point of the Marxist notion of abolition of property was to redistribute all land to whoever is determined to make the most productive use of it. The market is rigged so that you have to work your ass off your entire life to be able to stay in your own home, unless you got lucky and hit the lotto.

Her soulless stare is pretty hot

I unironically can't tell if it is a lefty saying this like it's a good thing, or somebody talking about the tyranny of government and how in such a system you have to say how great things are.

>Schlomo Shekelberg owns land, waits for it to increase in value, reaps the profits, tax free.
>Average Joe slaves away in factory, pays half his income in taxes
Great system goy!

All taxes ultimately finance those schools, ever think we maybe just need a better government?

Of course, everyone is entitled to use their land as they please, so long as it's understood that it's a limited resource that shouldn't unfairly benefit some individuals over others. Taxing it is the only way of ensuring it doesn't get too out of hand or exploitive.

I got a joke for you user. Davos / wef is just a big drinking party where arms deals and trade negotiations happen. The whole "world elite want to equalize your world" is some baby boomer bullshit the old balls organizers throw out for the public because they are afraid the party will be labeled another builderberg retreat otherwise. Some of the seminars are cool, and you meet cool people but it's no different then milkien conference or the 100 wannabe circuits.
Davos was the second and the only one where you could make your own party rooms. You sometimes get to see cnbc news girls naked or a ceo / member of parliament do a keg stand and that's why I keep reupping yearly.

Really the smartest thing to do is to just buy a caravan and live on whatever land is cheapest. The dream of "Suburban home ownership" was manufactured by Marxist industrialists and propagandized onto the productive classes. If you buy a home you will spend most of your productive life creating value for the Marxist systems of control that will just intrude more and more into your life. It is similar to the alienation that occurs from producing machines that will eventually take your job, but instead you're marking money for the communist institutions that enslave you more and more each passing day.

There's no such thing as a "better government". In any human social organization, there are always these personality types who try to Jew the fucking system to increase their own popularity and power. The original US government was a great attempt at having a government that serves people rather than rules them, but that formation is long gone after the civil war. Lincoln got to use the excuse of ending slavery to justify civil war.
And if that hadn't happened then it would have happened eventually for some other reason, like we gotta have a war to ensure that the other guys can't kill you by not giving you free health insurance. Tyrants always make up some bullshit nonsense to make it look like they've doing you a favor.

And I'm talking about it is a shit idea to own a little 3 bedroom 2 bath family home on Midtown street. If you own a bunch of different property that you rent to suckers that's different. Make plenty of money being a slumlord if you want, but don't be dumb enough to work half your life to keep the banks and education system in power over everyone.
Just ignore the home-ownership propaganda and buy a caravan and park it wherever you can.

She's a woman.
She doesn't get an opinion.
She could not drive a Mazda 787B and tell you about the personality of the car or how it feels in any way.
Thus, she doesn't get to have a say.
She knows NOTHING.
She is NOTHING.

you have to avoid commie bitches at all cost, they are worse than cancer.

Cool, can I see her vag?

Jesus Christ!!

Is agenda 2030 the advanced version of agenda 21? People think a21 is pure conspiracy but Lewisham borough in London for example proudly operates under it

More people should read that book. It's hortifying.

Soda stream will do for soda what 3d printers did for assault rifles

Uh, rabbi, listen.. The kind of control you are attempting here is uh, not possible. Listen, if there's one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life cannot be contained. Life breaks free, it smashes through barriers, sometimes violently but uh, well. There it is.

can someone color "and life has never been better" in red?

>i read this in his voice
Thanks for the laugh