>Climate change isn't man-ma-

Other urls found in this thread:

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
youtu.be/SG_hokz-qGM
youtube.com/watch?v=s5KgYFvsW0c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_propagation
radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/centgrtlakes.php
weathermodification.com/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-doppler-radar-can-track-bird-migrations-180952834/
youtube.com/watch?v=3gGCFETFlQw
theweathernetwork.com/ca/maps/radar-current-future?lat=43.1477&lng=-80.2541
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EISCAT
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you won't find it on weather.com radar of course

Why not?

because they censor it.

go here to see my screenshots

because the government doesn't fucking want you to know about it you retard.

are these maybe showing individual towers readings?

lay off the adderall, its frying your brain

Been watching my area get laced with chemtrails on and off all year. When they don't, the sun gets really intense.

I spent all summer long growing weed plants outside. They were lush and gorgeous up until two weeks before harvest and they got sprinkeled on by some very light rain for about 3 min and they all rotted and died. Several of them started rotting instantaneously.

Also had several praying Mantis living in the plants. The biggest one died that day and all the others left
Some sick shit being poured on us

not sure. but this isn't the first time haarp has been on weather radar. supposedly this is natural according the weather services...

Take a microwave, make it a trillion times more powerful, and point it at the sky. Congratulations, you control the weather.
>inb4 tinfoil hat nutjob
retards ITT dont even know how microwaves cook their tendies

pretty much

sorry for your crop my man :(

sorry, I'm retarded.

Are they creating rain? What is this showing?

what youre seeing isnt technically HARP - it's NexRad stations working in concert for the same effect.

supposedly if you see these "dots" that means they flashed the HAARP device over an area briefly to create heat then it turns into rain. it's happened many times before where these have been spotted on radar, namely in the last 20 years or so.

>NexRad

so are they creating heat/rain though, right?

Weather manipulation has been around for a long time.

youtu.be/SG_hokz-qGM

yes. nexrad stations are pumping the atmosphere with tons of energy and you see the effects.

make sense.

makes*

thanks for the info

lay off the shilling. You're a piece of shit.

It's simply areas of greater reception around the radar antennas that are used to see weather. In the middle of each of those circles is just a radar antenna chill the fuck out lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5KgYFvsW0c

so you're telling me circles of detected rain isn't just individual tower radar sweeps?

i would hope it is the latter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_propagation

quick rundown? seems odd to me

So where did you find it? MS paint radar?

apparently the official answer is this

I still find it strange these occurrences happen more often the more we put this weather technology to use.

Great, it's nothing

ground reflections

Nothing new my man, they test this shit every a couple times a year.

My guess the reason you see it more now is just the fact that internet is everywhere now which was not the case twenty years ago. All those disks are are errors in an imperfect radar technology. I've seen it plenty of times in my meteorology course in college. A good metaphor would be getting a shitty signal on the radio or tv which causes fuzziness in the reception.

The fuck am I looking at
This map is telling me there are biohazard and all sorts of shit going on.
Is this website legit? If so wow we gots a fucking problem

>hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

They are legit as fuck, they even have a cool app that alerts you when shit is going down like major earthquakes and serious shit as soon as it happens.

lol

its on the NWS Radar, the one that the government operates, so whatever it is, its clearly not some government weather control project
radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/centgrtlakes.php

yes its legit, it shows you all the shit that happens on a daily basis that are almost happenings, we live in a fucking dangerous world.
Try not to dwell on it.

shit, looks like the plague is spreading

But why?

>tfw Trump turned off Obama's global warming bullshittery is using HAARP to make our land more fertile
As the founding fathers intended

>Trump
>making it rain
>like a true baller in a strip club

But seriously if we can control the weather,why is California always in a drought and burning?

I live in Australia and have been noticing the same thing, The sun is super intense like 20 degrees Celcuis feels like 30+ UV is super high and when we get more than 1 or 2 clear days they spray the sky and create a blanket haze type cloud which completely covers the sky horizon to horizon

to make easily influenced calicucks perpetuate the myth of global warming

weathermodification.com/

USA has majority of the Weather manipulation programs and Russia has none, Interesting note.

it's birds you fucks

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-doppler-radar-can-track-bird-migrations-180952834/

those anomalous lines all pointing to the center of the dots are radar artifacts you will see on any local news weather broadcast.

so it just so happens that all of those spots are likely centered over a Doppler station. I would put money on that much.

As for why you have anomalies like that all over the place, I dont know.

its also worth noting that officially. haarp was shut down.

Now they are in testing phase. Sending burger hurricanes to Europe.

why are they targeting large urban areas?

This. Weather radar often displays artifacts like this. When you stack a nap with multiple incomplete weather radar coverage circles, you get shit like this. Looks odd but it's just the way the artifacts show up. It isn't accurate.

found the gov. shills

>look at specific altitude on NEXRAD
>get localized data thats skewed

good fuckin' job m8 you really cracked the code

youtube.com/watch?v=3gGCFETFlQw

Do you fucks not know what radar bursts are? It's like you've never volunteered at your local weather observatory.

Google "radar bloom" this is a normal phenomenon.

You also should know that a national radar map is a mosaic of many different radar installations. Each uses different math (I think it's different algorithms) to overcome known obstacles and local issues. It takes time to get a good read from all feeds into a whole picture. During that time, you will get circles and even squares.

i literally saw what you have a photo of in real time when I was checking the storms last week. Thought wtf glitches

this

better look at other patterns though

This. The sun has been fucked up the last two years or so.

Because california is pushing the man made climate change. And they are pushing it by
1. Making a thing called 'spare the air day. Make it one day, then a week, then a month. Now it is 364 days a year

2. Endangered species. Governor just dumped 1, trillion gallons of fresh water to save a 3 inch fish and "endangered" environment . Keep the drought mandate in place because of it. All while southern California wastes water unchallenged.

3. Make it so that all brush has to be handled by waste management and have to buy permits to even prune your own property. So people don't do it.

California is keeping up with the charade because we are fucking infested with these god forsaken demons that are sjw progressives.

theweathernetwork.com/ca/maps/radar-current-future?lat=43.1477&lng=-80.2541

note how all the circles always form over the same radar stations?

post some actual anomalies, there are some cool ones that aren't as easily explained

wut r they testing

Ive seen these a couple times and didn't know what they were

it's in norway now and considerably more powerful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EISCAT

>SCAT
was this made by poo in loos

Currently the dumbest thread on Sup Forums

there's like 3 flat earth flats up right now
how the fuck is this "the dumbest thread on Sup Forums"???

You're in it

so are you

>Climate change isn't man-ma-
Isn't on Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptun and Pluto:
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60

I'm not making it dumb though. I'm smart.

> t.

prove it

And Uranus. Fucking CO2 man, it's deadly.

No thanks.

Lost my folder with all of these, only have two now

why, afraid you'll show the world just how dumb you are?

I'm confused. Do people seriously not know enough about computers to be able to recognize artifacts like this - do you actually think that radar is showing parallel lines and concentric circles of rainfall?

that's actually a weather phenomena in Australia
morning glories I think they call it

I see the same shit on the weather radar in Australia, in particular from Bairnsdale in Victoria and also from some places in the north of western Australia. They're literally making it rain in very directed lines that circle airports and sometimes you can see gaps like someone cut a slice of pie out of the radar's circle of influence.

what iff these things are the only way we can see the hidden motherships hovering over every major city in America?

not actual clouds, but weather patterns used to expose an unseeable oject

ever toss rocks into a pond?
you're looking at the effects of a high-angle meteor shower.

Anamoly my ass. Lived in the southeast and never before have I seen anything on any type of radar image like this.

>literally a hurricane making landfall on the coast of my country as we speak

This is unheard of. Something isn't right. Something has gone wrong.

What is this, explain!