Happening?

foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/15/colin-kaepernick-files-grievance-accusing-nfl-owners-collusion-report-says.html
Someone gave me a rundown on this but i dont fully understand, if they find proof of collusion, shit hits the fan, all contracts have to be renegotiated and in the meantime there is no guaranteed pay for players.
Any niggeregg experts confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just another attempt for him to get the limelight and let it be known the (((whites))) in charge of the NFL won't let him get his way

1. America has a long history of race discrimination, inc. slavery
2. A famous athlete takes a stand against excessive police shooting of black people.
3. He loses his job in an obviously discriminatory move
4. Trump tweets to confirm this is discriminatory
5. After 4., lawyers see they have a watertight case
6. ???
7. Profit, for America and for the brave man Colin himself.

He'd have to have recordings of the owners colluding or similar evidence so jumping straight to the payoff is just silly. Talk about what proof he may have or how he would go about proving collusion first maybe.

I'd like to have sex with that MILF if you know what I mean

fucdking niggers always asking for free shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

>1. America has a long history of race discrimination, inc. slavery
If that is true, then it stands there is also a long history of civil justice. It's not like slavery was NEVER contested, no?

>2. A famous athlete takes a stand against the excessive police shooting of black people.
If they are famous for their athletic feats why are we giving their criticism any merit, especially when they have no real authority on the subject? Are they professional athletes on the side and do sociology as their main career?

>3. He loses his job in an obviously discriminatory move
If it so obvious where is the obvious evidence. Is hearsay and circumstantial the standards being used?

>4. Trump tweets to confirm this is discriminatory
An entire organization is collaborating with the POTUS to secretly decode public tweets in order to direct an assault on one player? Why not use an email? Those things are hard to find.

>5. After 4., lawyers see they have a watertight case
Watertight on case that already sunk

>6. ???

>7. Profit, for America and for the brave man Colin himself.
He lives in a fantasy world where it's still 1950's Alabama and Malcom X is considered a real muslim.

>He loses his job in an obviously discriminatory move
He lost his job because he sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM

wtf

Ignore shill threads assange just confirmed the fbi false flaged the vegas shooting
>>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

What did he mean by this?

Bitches like MtG.

Just another confirmation of the central thesis of this board. That slutty degenerate moms have kids who get into shit like CCGs and become permanent beta manchildren.

That's ten days old

the nfl is a business, and this dude is bad for business. not just bad, he is a cancer. he will lose.

It's a lousy market for a mediocre QB. He's not prime, and there are too many equally capable players competing for few slots.

No
I dont understand

just nigger ball. who cares?

They might be taking a knee behind a cash register is why

I think he can sue all the way up to the president.

>3. He loses his job in an obviously discriminatory move

He fucking quit.

QBs come and go if he's lucky he'll be a backup down the line

Fuck the happening you got any more pics of this hot momma??

>obvious /leftypol/ larping as a republican
it's time to go home kiddo

>uppity nigger bites the hand that feeds him
>hand no longer wants to feed him
>easy as fuck defense: niglet is completely out of shape busy sucking his gf's islamic cock
>dumb uppity nigger is predictably mad and continues being uppity and biting the hand that feeds him
>crack money runs out
>islamic ho probably complaining
>forced to bend the knee for el don
>complains nobody will hire him when they can just say they don't want an out of shape negro
>files complaint
>will get nowhere

Packers are hiring him.

>Somali adoptee quarterback for the San Francisco Faggoniners wants to wear Che Guevara t-shirts
>Somali quarterback isn't that good
>Opts out of his contract with a team in the most cucked city in America
>Has a job lined up with the Baltimore Ravens
>Somali cuck's girlfriend insults the team, owner, and former player
>Somali still has no job
>Blames NFL

I'm a Houston Texans fan. No one on that team ever kneeled, and our god and savior is JJ Watt.

1. The nigger walked away from a massive contract

2. He isn't good enough to justify signing him then dealing with the commie circus that comes with him

3. HIs girlfriend called the owner of a team that was actually considering signing him a slaveowner

Thats why he's out of work

>old as fuck balloon tit trash

Disgusting. For "red-pilled" people you sure do have terrible degenerate taste.

DON'T REPLY TO THESE KIND OF POSTS! SAGE THEM

>2. A famous athlete takes a stand against excessive police shooting of black people.

The entire movement was built on the hands up don't shoot lie.

he's not even good enough anymore. he hasn't been workin gout.

Isn't this clear. Kapernick is trying to force any NFL team to hire him, claiming that if they don't it's discriminatory. It's such a massive fucking nigger move.
Kapernick disrespected the US flag by kneeling for the national anthem. Taking a piss at everything the US represents. He did this to highlight "excessive police violence against blacks" which is btw. statistically NOT TRUE! What is true however is that niggers commit more crime and murder than any other ethnicity in the US. And instead of taking responsibility for that and saying "ok we are niggers, we need to be less like niggers and more like decent black people" Million dollar primadonnas like kapernick decides to piss all over the US and call it "raycist"
This is why nobody gives a fuck about niggers anymore, you are a joke! 50 years of affirmative action of preferential treatment for blacks hired in front of everyone else just cause they are niggers. Welfare and childcare, being allowed to get away with things that no fucking else would be able to get away with including burning down your own fucking neighbourghoods and looting stores whenever niggers feign outrage about something.
And what? Fucking nothing, niggers just use this as a scheme to get ahead. They're even worse behaved than they were before!

>20 interceptions in his last 3 seasons

Then Helen Keller deserves a job in the NFL too

The million dollar virtue signalling niggers fake moral outrage and pissing all over the US calling it raycist in order to promote a cause that is fraudulent, so that niggers don't take responsibility for their bad behaviour. Backfired on kapernick, he didn't get the response that he wanted when he kept doing it. So now he's suing the fucking NFL because it didn't give the million dollar nigger whatever he pointed at.

Kapernick forgot that NFL a big part of it is about patriotism and is fanbased sport that has no other function or value to US society but entertainment. And he went and pissed all over the foundation for people even fucking tuning in by making it not only political but ANTI AMERICAN. So now people are tuning the fuck out of NFL, burning their gear, NFL is panick'ing, Kapernick left a lucrative contract himself and now can't get hired cause NFL are scared they will lose even more viewers and fans if they hire him and he does his fucking kneeling again. And what does the nigger do, fucking SUES ALL NFL teams trying to force them to hire him. NIGGER. NFL SHOULD FUCKING SUE YOU OVER LOST REVENUE KAPERNICK! hahahahaha. As usual it's the fucking niggers own fault!

Oh yeah and on top of that he's not even a fucking good football player, perhaps that's why the nigger couldn't shut the fuck up and just play ball. But had to do some SJW drama queen publicity stunt.

>excessive police shooting of black people

I'm pretty sure you want to put some cookies in her oven, wait 11-13 minutes, and enjoy with a nice glass of milk, if you know what I mean

WEAPONIZED

FUCKING

AUTISM

>excessive police shooting of black people
This is what the idiots believe, i say believe because it doesn't correspond with crime statistics and reality. Niggers can't into fucking math, so they think 4-5 sensationalized media hyped cases (several who proved to be fraudulent like the "gentle giant" michael brown for instance) means an epidemic. Nigger go check out real crime statistics and realize how much fucking crime and murder niggers do! You do it more than anyone else, so much that eventhough you're only a small percentage you do over half the murders in the entire fucking US! And that's NOT the thing that is wrong about it according to niggers. It's that the police have the fucking audacity to show up and arrest them for it! NIGGERS ARE A JOKE!!!!

hahaha fucking niggers

Fuck I got scared. I thought that was m...
As a reminder, don't leave NO fucking images of yourself at all.
>(((digital footprint)))

this. but of course the nigger wants to turn it around into 'whitey be holdin me down'

Which card is it?

It's been nearly 4 hours since this post. Someone fucking tell me what this user is hinting at.

>maximum shitposting

sigh

every one of those women are fat and they are probably in their 20's

1 nigger 2 nigger 3 nigger 4 nigger 5 nigger 6 nigger 7 kill yourself nigger

they will never learn

He was going to sign for the Ravens until his idiot girlfriend started mouthing off about the owners on twitter.

It's massively self inflicted, but I guess he is a lot more significant as a public figure now even if his football career is over.

It's KNEELEGG

If he has turned down a single contract offer his suit will be considered frivolous.
He has turned down something like 2 or 3, including the last with San fran I think.
Anyway, he is going to lose his ass on the countersuits.

So we can figure out something like this, no problem, but we still don't have an explanation for the Vegas shooting.

Let's repurpose the autism please

Just tell us mate, what did you mean ?

>slutty single moms
That's my fetish. Also fuck the NFL

A man of taste.

well she is a MILF

I want to know if the card if 'good' or not.

so impressive.

It is the most common rarity and the most barebones kind of card to do what it does. It is like a 1 mana 1/1.

>You will never play magic with your naked mommy.
>She will never give you a plate of tendies if you win.
>You will never be forced to lick her pussy if she wins.