5 favorite presidents?

Well Sup Forums mine are
1.George Washington
2.Thomas Jefferson
3.Andrew Jackson
4.Abraham Lincoln
5.Ronald Reagan
and I have to assume Ill put Trump up on the list soon once he's done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1.Gerald Ford
2. Richard Nixon
3. Ike Eisenhower
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. George Washington

1. Andrew Jackson
2. James K. Polk
3. Richard Nixon
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Theodore Roosevelt

None, they're all kike puppets.

1. Trump
2. Trump
3. Trump
4. Trump
5. Teddy

>Favourite president
>200 years ago
American 'patriots'.

>rating Lincoln and Reagan
Get a load of this faggot

>Jefferson Davis
>Jefferson Davis
>Jefferson Davis
>Jefferson Davis
>Jefferson Davis
South will rise again dog bless Dixie lets say a little prayer amen

zachary taylor
james k polk

In no particular order:
Jackson
Jefferson
Teddy Roosevelt
Eisenhower
Washington

Trump, Nixon, Washington, Jackson, Reagan, in no particular order.

1. Warren G Harding
2. Richard Nixon
3.Calvin Coolidge
4. Andrew Jackson
5. Rutherford B Hayes.

My mausoleum is less than 100 feet from his grave.

1. Teddy Roosevelt
2. Teddy Roosevelt
3. Teddy Roosevelt
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. Teddy Roosevelt

Polk
Jackson
Lincoln
Eisenhower
Washington

>Jefferson
>Jackson
>Washington
>Teddy
>Ike

Nixon was woke

trump
george washington
reagan
hoover
whoever dems hate most, andwer jackson didnt he want 0 debt?

>Washington
Good choice, he was given keys to what could have literally been a kingdom and he gave that up for his beliefs. Few men would do such a thing, and the fact that he did speaks volumes to who he truly was.
>Jefferson
Major territorial expansions and relatively peaceful and prosperous following years of turmoil.
>Jackson
Fuck banks, fuck indians, etc. Seems like a pretty cool guy.
>Lincoln
Fuck Lincoln. Overrated mother fucker, suspended habeas corpus. Still performed relatively successfully in a fairly lose/lose situation.
>Reagan
Gutter trash boomer president. I will never understand the admiration for this man. He made some good speeches then sold weapons to the enemies. Called himself conservative yet enacted gun control. Arguably the cause of the fucking Mexican problem we have right now because of unending amnesty.

I'd probably replace Lincoln and Reagan with Eisenhower and Teddy and call it a day.

I really like your list except for teddy. I would replace him with Adams.

>2.Thomas Jefferson

blue pilled much

democrats hate the founder of their party

Theodore Roosevelt
Andrew Jackson
Franklin Roosevelt
Thomas Jefferson

He did get the Louisiana purchase

1. Washington
2. Nixon
3. Jefferson
4. Jackson
5. Polk
Honorable mentions
6. Cleveland
7. Coolidge

All were pretty terrible, but if I had to put them in a list:

1. Lincoln
2. FDR
3. Grant
4. Eisenhower
5. Jefferson

>Hating on the man who wrote the declaration of Independence and genocided Muslim pirates

Most aesthetic Renegade President.

1. Obama
2. Based Bill Clinton
3. FDR
4. JFK
5. Teddy

My exact list, except I would put Nixon as 4

Thomas Jefferson
Dwight Eisenhower
Teddy Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan
Donald Trump

that was an inevitability, no way France was gonna hold onto a NA economy during a war with Britain.

really though he was a godless niggerloving enlightenmentfag. liberty is a meme, monarchy is the only answer. just look at their country less than 300 years later

Don't have 5.But I have a pair:

1.JFK
2.Trump

dank meme

Was Zachary Taylor red pilled as fuck? I just remember my SJW cunt teacher had him in her crosshairs.

>Good choice, he was given keys to what could have literally been a kingdom and he gave that up for his beliefs. Few men would do such a thing, and the fact that he did speaks volumes to who he truly was.

faggot what he was

George Washington was the original freemason president. Fuck yourself.

1) Lincoln - When you look at the amount of shit this guy managed and then realize that he succeeded, he stands out as a legend among leaders throughout history.

2)FDR - We were in the worst economic crises in history, failing infrastructure, rising threats from the West and East. By the time this guy had 4 terms we were superpower status, getting close to our second World War gold medal, had nuclear weapons, and were the indisputable world power. The power has persisted until today and doesn't have an end in sight.

3)Washington - As badass as Lincoln and FDR and was the first too. He isn't here because he's the first, he's here because he set a standard that would help future presidents and our government to assist in building the country we are today.

4)Kennedy - Cuban Missile Crisis, this moment in history was the closest we've ever been to WW3 and hopefully the closest will have ever been for the rest of time. He didn't back down, he didn't overreact, he made educated and practical decisions in the face of total nuclear devastation. I don't know if any other president would've been able to handle that situation as Kennedy did but he deserves top 5 because of it.

5)Jefferson - Lousiana Purchase laid the foundation for our country to grow and only fueled how Americans felt at the start about expansion. This expansion has defined our culture and enabled us to become the superpower we are today.

1. Truman cuz hes the only person to ever nuke people
2. Washington cuz America
3. Trump cuz The Wall
4. Kennedy cuz the head shot
5. Eisenhower cuz the highways

Obama? Really? The dude did not fix the economy.He was literally the worst president that the U.S. ever had.He was the Justin Trudeau of America.Jeez,stop making the rest of us leafs look dumb.

Reagan
Trump

1) George Washington
2) Thomas Jefferson
3) Andrew Jackson
4) Dwight Eisenhower
5) James Polk

>Zachary Taylor
Henry Clay weeps from his grave, man.

1. Lincoln
2. Nixon
3. Calvin/Hoover
4. Jackson & Polk
5. This guy (I'm a yankee but I love my southbros)

I would love to put Ike on there, but I read too many blackpills about him. And Trump is better than all.

Polk is one of those guys we never learn about. What do you like about him?

1. franklin pierce
2. benjamin harrison
3. martin van buren
4. millard fillmore (tough between him and marty)
5. bill clinton

Clinton is probably worse, since Clinton Machine probably had most power overall for these last 24 years of our 3 robots.

Van Buren was an awful president and a manlet but boy howdy I love his facial hair

He stalled the start of the civil war. His main contribution was his time as general in the Mexican war.

Only cucks care about habeas corpus in times of war. I bet you'd fight for antifa too.

berlusconi

hitler

trump

mussolini

pinochet

julius caesar

napoleon

Manifest destiny. He created many of our borders that we know today. He completed every task he campaigned for and left after 1 year. Easily one of my favorites.

1. Andrew Jackson
2. George Washington
3. James K Polk
4. Abraham Lincoln
5. Teddy Roosevelt

>tfw your modest joke is too subtle and no one notices it so you have to reply to your own post pointing out that it contains a joke in a desperate attempt to acquire a (You)

1. Teddy Roosevelt
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Dwight Eisenhower
4. Andrew Jackson
5. John F. Kennedy

export all democrats

These lists don't make sense. You people are putting ideologically dissimilar presidents into your top 5.

1. Obama
2. George W Bush
3. Warren G Harding
4. Millard Filmore
5. Martin Van Buren

Ideology =/= accomplishments

1. William Henry Harrison - he had the decency to die within a month of becoming president

Everybody else is terrible. The worship of presidents is disgusting. But I shouldn't expect anything less from this nation of statist bootlickers.

1. trump
2. trump
3. trump
4. trump
5. trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

That's kind of the point. For instance Teddy and Jefferson are polar opposites of each other. But they both represent high points of Americana.

Teddy was the swaggering bad ass who represents the pinnacle of 20th century American exceptionalism. Jefferson was an effeminate pussy but represented the pinnacle of American philosophy and freedom.

He said Kissinger was one of the loyal/good ones. He was either naive or an idiot.

Cringe.

>Associating the black sun with Trumpstein

"Accomplishments" is euphemism for presidents expanding the State, diminishing the rights of the people and murdering people in wars of aggression.

1. Honest Abe
2. Reagan
3. JFK
4. Andrew ''Old Hickory'' Jackson
5. Teddy Roosevelt

Of course Trump will be Number 1 when its all said and done.

I saw your joke user have a (you)

>4)Kennedy - Cuban Missile Crisis, this moment in history was the closest we've ever been to WW3 and hopefully the closest will have ever been for the rest of time. He didn't back down, he didn't overreact, he made educated and practical decisions in the face of total nuclear devastation. I don't know if any other president would've been able to handle that situation as Kennedy did but he deserves top 5 because of it.

Yet like an absolute autist he fucked up on the bay of pigs leading to this situation. The foremost problem I have with your shitty list.

America doesn't have a "high point". America's history consists of the State growing ever-larger, ever more coercive and Americans surrendering more of their individual freedom.

1. Coolidge
2. Van Buren
3. Tyler
4. Eisenhower
5. Jackson

He played a huge role in securing the current frontier for the US. Historically, most of Washington and Oregon was claimed by Britain as their territory, while the US claimed that all land lower than the 49th parallel was US. Polk had the balls to risk war with Great Britain for this land, and with a lucky collapse of the GB parliament during the standoff, GB rescinded their claims. Without this happening, the history of the US would be in flux.

Also, he was very opportune in the Mexican-American war. Polk was worried that Great Britain was going to purchase California from Mexico for a colony, and he wanted none of it. He sent an emisarry to Mexico offering 30 million dollars for the land, but was rejected by the Mexican government, largely due to them being pissed off that the US annexed Mexico. He then decides, "fuck it," and stomps through Mexico, taking California by force.

Essentially, the man knew how to play hardball in the global scheme. He knew Great Britain couldn't hold the Oregon territory due to the logistical nightmare of supplying the territory in case of war, and he knew the Mexicans couldn't handle the fighting, but offered a token gesture to get the masses behind him. Knowing what your force is and how to best use it against your foe is what allowed Polk to succeed and that's why he's on my top 5.

I understood you the first several times you said this, faggot.

1. Teddy (Fucking!) Roosevelt
2. Washington
3. Lincoln
4. Coolidge
5. Reagan

Abraham Lincoln was a Homosexual.

>wrote the Bill of Rights
>hot wife
>trad goth
>on the $5000 bill
>only president to be in direct combat

Alright, what was he supposed to do? He got handed the cards and was told to play them, it isn't like he was the one who drew them from the deck. The CIA totally botched that with their shitty planning

1. Franklin D Roosevelt
2. Lyndon B. Johnson
3. Barack Obama
4. Bill Clinton
5. Jimmy Carter

5'6 emo manlet who let the Limeys burn the White House down and he was Jefferson's personal bitch tho...

Although the dude did like smoking Hash though which is a positive.

>only president to every be in direct combat

Did I violate your safe space? How dare someone interrupt your statist circle jerking?

1. Washington
2. Lincoln
3. Jefferson
4. Jackson
5. Monroe

For sure not Andrew Jackson

Nixon had gay homo parties on Key Biscayne.

The problem is the Cuban Missile Crisis stemmed from Kennedy being perceived to be weak and allowing himself to be cucked by Khrushchev in their previous meetings. If he was an alpha gamesman like Eisenhower, none of that would have happened in the first place. But I don't blame Kennedy too much for being green in that situation as that was arguably the most pressure filled era in this nation's history.

Speaking of which, Truman deserves a lot more respect than he gets.

The problem with Lincoln is that he initiated a war and helped murder hundreds of thousands of people.

John Adams
Nixon
Kennedy
W. Bush

don't have a fifth

10.Trump
9.washington
8.duterte
7.bashar al Assad
6.jefferson
5.adams
4.jackson
3.polk
2.Adolf Hitler was a President
1.Vladimir Putin

Gen. Washington was not yet Pres. Washington, while Madison did command a Maryland artillery battalion as Commander in Chief in 1812.

Not being American, I don't really know many President names (still more than Canadian Prime Ministers though). But here's my top 5 off the top of my head:
1. Eisenhower
2. Andrew Jackson
3. Trump (entertaining from a non-American perspective)
4. Lincoln
5. Washington

Last two are just because, not really anyone else I can think of.

1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Ulysses S. Grant
4. John Adams
5. Thomas Jefferson

An important note: These are my favorite presidents not so much for what they did, but for whom they were, if that makes any sense. Grant was objectively a terrible president, but I like him as a person.

God Tier:
>Trump
>JFK
>Jefferson
>Washington
>Andrew Jackson
>Teddy Roosevelt

Decent Tier:
>Coolidge
>Eisenhower
>Carter
>Nixon

Traitor Tier:
>FDR
>Obama
>HW Bush
>Dubya
>Clinton
>Reagan
>LBJ

Don't care: everyone else

1. Teddy Roosevelt
2. Washington
3. Eisenhower
4. Cleveland
5. Jefferson

I also was trying to come up with the worst, but you beat me to it.

there was an uprising he quelled during the whiskey rebellion

George Washington
Andrew Jackson
Ulysses S Grant
Zachery Taylor
Teddy Roosevelt
John Kennedy
Dwight Eisenhower
George HW Bush

were all war heroes...

Here's a more accurate list.

SHIT TIER

Everybody

Washington btfo a bunch of TeaTards in the Whiskey Rebellion u moron

I typed out a long ass reply to your fuckin retardation. But then I remembered on Sup Forums any defence of Obama gets me called a cuck and what not. What kills me about you people here is how you all just regeritate the same tired shit. Like, you don't even try anymore. Plus, you're a fucking leaf, you don't ever get to say shit about who leads my country. You can't even sneeze near a Muslim, and you get cucked by Frenchmen daily.