Why has God abandoned the west?

Why has God abandoned the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Demons literally walk openly, and we treat them with pleasure as well!

Don't worry, God is on our side of this.

The west has abandoned God.

Because the West abandoned God.

good parents with strong values abandoned the west because liberals shamed them for it.

Look at what is gonna be teaching your children in the future
Are we the first civilization to reach such lows?

when you see this thread

you will understand

We gotta figure out what's wrong else our grandkids are gonna look like this!

God isn't real. Simply a helpful tool to instill a sense of morals in the everyman. We could severely benefit from this illusion these days.

If this isn't obvious demonic influence then I don't know what else is.

Because the West abandoned god.

The worst part is i live nearby where that happened. My local libary has a drag queen working. When the liberals control the only constant source of information. How long till they can completely revise history.

Remember when Christian conservatives said this would happen if we accepted homosexuality and allowed them to marry and all the other stuff the gay lobby fought for? Remember how they were called crazy bigots for it?

Nothing demonic or paranormal about it, this is what happens when the lowest scum of humanity gain power and keep it for decades.

The West has abandoned God. Behold the destruction of atheist Europe. Behold California fester and die.

You can't be atheist and think God has abandoned you.

I found another one
Are they even conscious? Do they know what they're doing?

This is some real-life Slaanesh shit

This fucking timeline we're in

tpbp

jfc burn it with fire

also God didn't abandon you you abandoned God

This is literally repulsive. I think I'm going to vomit.

kek, all these christcucks and their jew god
jews and you cryptojews ('christians' - muh israel) enabled this bullshit

>DUHHH IM GONNA FOCUS ON A COUPLE DEGENERATE RETARDS IN THE SEA OF GOODNESS TO JUSTIFY MY SCHIZOPHRENIC FEAR OF BEING A MEMBER OF SOCIETY
>DA WEST IS FUCKED
Nah you're just crazy. The girl I last fucked was a latina SJW, they just virtue signal.
t. tall handsome rich white guy

that face looks photoshopped on but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not

I'm never sending my kids to public school

>when the lowest scum of humanity
that what demons attach themselves to.
time to bring in the heavies.

Wait. Americans actually have "Drag culture"?

As in they take Drag Queens seriously?

He didn't abandon us, we abandoned him.

Let this be my last image, for I'm getting too sick to continue searching

we're so spiritually and culturally dead, what happened? this has got to be the Jews magnum opus

If I saw that thing at night, I would legitimately run for my life.

>never sending my kids to public school
this is the goal.
>destroy the cohesive learning environment
>nobody can work together on huge projects
>humanity become tribal

you must understand this.
tribal = violence = death.

>homo sex
>no passing on of lineage
>bloodlines phase out
this is purely a death cult.

This

Indeed they do and they delight in knowing that you know. Times are coming brother.

What are you talking about? Public schools have always been dogshit. All well-functioning members of society were educated at private schools. Private schools teach discipline, they teach a classic curriculum, and they give you connections. Public schools make you eat dog food in a crowded cafeteria with a bunch of niggers for 10 years and then give you a worthless piece of paper that says you can multiply and name a couple Presidents

Sorry about your newly acquired strand of herpes, rich white guy.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

kys race mixer

Just lol if you're rich and dont have herpes

A benevolent god would never have made the world what it is today. Christianity made whites weaker and more receptive to Marxist drivel.

>Why has God abandoned the west?
You all were just a bunch of heretics from the start.

>the heavies
What are these, user.? Can't help to bring them in if I don't know what that means.

You're fucking retarded. Put a barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger

The west is dead
Your culture and women are degenerate lol

As a children's librarian, I'd never let this shit fly in my library. There's so many better storytime ideas than this dreadful shit, so I'm completely convinced that the asshat librarians in these pics are virtue signaling just for the sake of it, damn the consequences to a child's perception of reading.

Fuck's sake, even I would stop reading if I subconsciously tied it to a crypto tranny that read to me when I was a kid. Get someone better like a fireman or a baker to read to kids.

Holy shit I am disappointed in my colleagues right now.

Yahweh isn't real.

Cuck go suck some tranny dick

Yahweh is not real.

No one forced the parents to do this. it's not like this is some school program.

No, parents went out of there way to let their kids see this.

god damn..

We really need a purge

Perhaps we never had a god to begin with.

Because the West abandonded God

stare at it a while , not even human , scary shit

came here to post this
>"God" means "the christian God"

I'll let Hitler answer your question. You don't even need to watch the whole thing, just the first 50 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

Whatever god you believe in, it won't help those who do not fight.

Because we abandoned him

You will not tempt me with the power of the dark side.

Drag queens are fucking repulsive. Even as a child I could tell there was something wrong with them. Theyre so fucking disgusting that I would rather live with a gay liberal nigger beaner.

the fuck is that shit???

what in the fuck

That is Canada dad. How do you always mix up your sons.

If the sharia has one advantage, its their complete repulsion of fags

Gook filth

Got any more like this

Are drag queens modern clowns?

Sick, I can't make myself read all of this.

whats he thinking, Sup Forums?

Wow, Laser. That's a cool name

Nothing

That made me sad for rich people. It's basically a black/prostitute disease in the US.

oooh that explain it

Randomly did this today. I'm sure if you replaced "Finland" or "Suomi" with other countries you'll get the same results.

this

Do they not have pozz parades in the dark continent?

I said earlier this year that Russia will gladly take in all the white race after the white societies collapse and become nigger/jewville. After seeing this picture I have determined that you should all come here now

They ain't drag queens, drag queens are mostly comic relief and provide entertainment, they are literary giving the finger to their own appearance with ironic statements that make people laugh.

What these are are fucking libtard cross-dressers with a 100% political bias to brainwash kids.

But what does it matter, it's all fucking gone to hell anyway.

Get the gas now. This shit is satanic

I feel sorry for you user

I don't blame the drag queens here. But the teacher and school administrators who allowed this to take place deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot.

BATHE IN SARGERAS' FIRE

>before pedo jizz fills his tight lil hole
What the actual hell im in straight shota but I strictly oppose any of this going on irl

I wish I had the article saved, but some salon tier site called out 40k chaos for not being inclusive enough.
The literal shapeshifting succubus god of fucking that walks around turning people's arms into dicks and dicks into arms is not degenerate enough

>how can I kill my self tonight

i dont believe anything on the internet, here people only larp

we abandoned god. not the other way around and this is it's punishment

>Are drag queens modern clowns?
This raises some good questions.

She's a rich ass girl from Mexico, she's clean as fuck. Get on my level peon,
>Implying I'm going to breed with this slut

I don't want to believe this is real. That's not real.

no queen can drag forever my son

>this is the goal.
>>destroy the cohesive learning environment
>>nobody can work together on huge projects
>>humanity become tribal
>you must understand this.
>tribal = violence = death.
You forget that some of humanities most ambitious building projects and important scientific discoveries were undertaken by ethnically homogeneous "tribal" societies (i.e. China's Great Wall, pretty much everything from electronics to the space program from Nazi Germany ). The claim that humanity needs to somehow dissolve ethnic and cultural lines and unite into one big happy in order to survive is a big liberal lie. We've been doing fine with our own kind throughout history.

Is that a deep/dark web screen shot?

I used to go to events at public libraries in Edmonton as a kid.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY SHIT I CANT EVEN FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

>Mexipoor slut
>not a rich Swiss
You're a small fish in a big pond, my friend.

My God look at them instinctively averting their eyes. They'll probably have nightmares for years, seeing this 5 Horned Demon but being so young, they wont remember or even know why they have this image ingrained in their sub-conscience.

this is now a purge thread

Will we ever recover?

As a former librarian, I hope you're doing your best to pass on a legacy of learning and self-accountability to your flock. I like Harold and the Purple Crayon, le petit prince, and Math Curse by Jon Sciezka. Also for somewhat older fare, Hank the Cowdog, Animorphs (literally about an eternal war against a parasitic race that can infiltrate and infect people's minds), Scary Stories, the Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy, and The Hobbit. AVOID Harry Potter and (((Young Teen))) drivel.

what the fuck? how do these drag faggots make any money and how are they able to expose their shit at the kindergarden?

DISGUSTING