Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
ipr.cua.edu/faculty/sullins.cfm
archive.is/aym23
archive.is/o3DYW
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

no

no

They should be summarily executed.

No

no

No

no

nope

kys

No!

No

no

yeah no.

only gay furry
gay human is disguising

yes

Made this thread topic the thread topic for /qpg/!

The debate should start with if they should even be allowed to live. If you've gotten to where you have to ask if they should be allowed access to children you've lost the plot.

No

So is that a yes?

no

>Should gays be allowed
no

Yes. Government get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no

no

No

There is a simple private solution to this question.

Each orphanage can have their own policy. If you give up a kid to an orphanage, give it to one whose policy you agree with. Sign a contract with them ensuring they won't change their policy, at least for your kid.

A private solution means we don't have to fight it out at the ballot box. Instead, come election time, we can focus on issues with a greater actual impact on the lives of 99% of people.

1. Non-Europeans shouldn't be allowed to be adopted into our countries
2. Gays should be allowed to adopt, ONLY if there is no straight couple suited to adopt. Gays should basically not be prioritized.

((()))
>give up a kid to an orphanage
>Sign a contract
>we don't have to fight
no

No. A child raised without a mother and father is at a disadvantage in life

Surrogacy is the better option.

Only gay males who are "cis". Not females or trannies.

nah senpai

Fucking cuck liberatarians I hate you people almost as bad as I hate faggots. Let a little kid be given to a couple of sexual deviants because of your retarded political philosophy.

no

no

no

>i should get a child but i don't want to have to fuck a woman for it
no you fucking commie

no

Why would people on death row be given babies?

Absolutely not. Most of the time they are gay from child trauma. They will inflict it on their charges.

Fine. Go ahead and lose more elections to Democrats so they can raise your taxes and let gays adopt orphans anyway.

>allowing babies to suffer because liberals are idiots
I'd rather just use government force please and thank you.

No, they should be placed in mental institutions.

This

Kill yourselves

Of course, they are no diff-

Fuck no. Faggots should be culled.

this

>elections
Kek, is that how you think this ends?

no, and again no.

no

This

Fuck/nupol/

It should be as difficult for them as a single straight white male.
>ie impossible

At the back of the line.
They're better than the overwhelming majority of foster care, so they're usually better than nothing... but they're not great.

No. Nor should trannies.

Sincerely, a filthy tranny.

no, unless it is a cat or a dog
faggots can adopt a pet
they will probably end up f*cking it, but it's okay because dogs will forget about it anyway

lolbertarians
try so hard
and get so far
but in the end
their political ideology
doesnt really matter
-Linkin's Park

Depends on what the biological parents say. I said this on a bioethics class and everyone got triggered.

I like to stick my dick in a clean, solid ass, I prefer the company of men (or, in my case, a man), and I should be killed for that? I can pretend to be straight perfectly fine, youd never know (and youd call me a Chad), but because I also like having my prostate hit, you freak out? Theres a place for gays even in productive right-wing societies.

1. A non-negligible number of respondents were miscounted as having been raised in LM or GF households. The sources of these potential errorswhich we estimate to exceed one-third of Regneruss subsample of LM and GFwere the inclusion of individuals whose highly implausible responses to other questions call all of their responses into doubt, individuals who reported living in these households for a very short period of time, and individuals whose responses in the calendar data were incompatible with the original categorization of being raised in a LM of GF household.

2. A number of other methodological and modeling decisions made by Regnerusdecisions that have plausible alternatives that at minimum should be checked to assess the robustness of the patternsappear to artificially inflate the differences between LM/GF and IBF households.

3. Once corrections to these potential coding errors and alternatives to these methodological choices are made, the putative disadvantage in the outcome profile of respondents from same-sex parent families (both single-parent LM and GF house- holds and two-parent LM and GF households) decreases dramaticallywith some of the remaining differences not sub- optimal (e.g., whether or not the respondent identifies as entirely heterosexual and the number of other-sex partners) or a function of one or two influential cases.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

Only studied 20 people, not a representative sample size. Guy who conducted the study adopted nigger babies but of course you love him because he hates gays.

ipr.cua.edu/faculty/sullins.cfm

archive.is/aym23

archive.is/o3DYW

I agree, and with the proof of a long history of stability. There really are otherwise normal gays out there but there are a LOT of crazy, dangerous, previously molested or generally creative-type gays who would not make good parents (50% is a safe estimate), not to mention the benefits of having a father and mother two-parent household.

Yes, you should die, freak.

This response was really gay and unseemly

Children need a mother
kys

Hello no they should be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

Should black people be allowed to own land and vote? who the fuck cares.

Fuck off you disgusting freak stop trying to normalise your degeneracy you will get the rope i will ensure you that

?
well they're not going to impregnate each other, fuck you're a stupid cunt

The science will reveal that this isnt a solution.

In the tribe, while hunting, why kill your friend when hes a viable sex partner? Group cooperation, we dont have the hierarchies of chimps, but the business-dealings of cetaceans. During rituals, engaging in homosexual acts. Bonding. Bonobos and dolphins. The Ancient Greeks, Celts, Chinese, and Native Americans. Its quite human.

The only things gays deserve is a bullet

Let them adopt nigger babies

Only if you pass my jew detection machine. strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2

Brainlet. So in your mind anal with a woman or having her peg you are so drastically different that its worth death? Go get laid.

What's the worst that could happen?

When a productive right wing society is formed Sup Forums will still be here bitching. I'll enjoy the all white gay community where we gas kikes for fun.

Science on gays as parents:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

600 threads on female teachers raping 12 year old boys and all the may mays that accompany this? Not that? Why not? What about the nude women taking selfies in front of their 3 and 4 year olds? Not that? Why not?

Too real, huh? Anyway, I think this is a slide thread. Back to Assange.

user does have a point

No, a child needs a mother and a father.

Thanks
But all you do is divorce, no?

Yes. But they can't own gerbles. Rodent abuse is rampant in the gays circus.

Gay men adopting little boys? No. Lesbians adopting little girls? No. This is like asking if pedophiles should be allowed to adopt. The answer is the same.

Thats fucked up and I want to vomit. Those people are real pieces of shit.

The line is with consenting adults (although 16 makes more sense than 18, at least it would have for me). But that image is fucked up.

What do your farts smell like. Stop wearing them as cologne

yes goyim they should

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator so estimates vary significantly."

Im not suprised by the echo chamber responses

>we only want to be accepted, we aren't asking to be married
>we should have civil unions though
>civil unions aren't enough
>we only want to get married, we aren't asking to adopt
>we should own children that aren't related to us, and demoralize them

Good on ya, m8.

But theres no denying that many in the gay community really are disproportionately mentally deranged. My partner and I are conservative and live in a large city and have to deal with the mentally challenged more often than wed like.

Allee mignet

I actually know medical professionals who are gay men who have 2 adopted sons. They are like any other parent. Stop being faggots this is why the the war on communism is taking so long.

Ask the faggot I rip a moist one on every day at work who drops to his knees and inhales like the degenerate twisted fuck he is.

It's time for bed. Posting the legacy captchas as my posts now. Anyways. The post was meant to be just the two quotes. Nothing was supposed to have been written there by me