That's an awfully hot coffee pot

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot
>Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not

What exactly did he mean by this line? Is it some sort of political metaphor I'm misunderstanding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=n4vW4mujBTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ButGl9pd_YM
youtu.be/m42tNGF9h7w
youtu.be/SpmyXK0j0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he wants to drink his coffee so he doesn't want to spill any, especially not on the president

Hot Coffee was a previous codename for the GTA mod where pixellated sex scenes could be viewed. Eminem is questioning whether or not he should try and perform sexual acts on Donald Trump, but correctly decided against this action; most likely because he has Melania, who is way more attractive than an old, washed up wigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA probably true

I want to believe

>Is it some sort of political metaphor I'm misunderstanding?
it was just him trying to think of a rhyme on the fly and the first thing that came to his mind was coffee pot. hes a brain dead wigger who probably had to have sex with jewish record label executives

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot

W

A

C

K

Here is a better question. Who gives a fuck?

Wow pol's still salty about some shitty freestyle? Did it hurt your feelings meanie Em said bad things about your daddy and god Donald Trump?

Maybe a reference to the donald trump covfefe scandal. Still gay as fuck

Look, if you only had one shot, to seize a coffee pot
would you capture it, or would you just let it rot?
On second thought it seems I've lost my train of thought
I don't know why I'm standing in this parking lot
I'm nearly ready to squat and receive this cum shot
sucking niggas for chump change in an abandoned lot
I'm jousting poles like Sir Lancelot from Camelot
blasting jizz all over my face like it was birdshot
so lovely, I love it when it comes out extra hot
oops it seems as if I forgot to clean up a spot
my asshole is nearly the size of an apricot
it's so loose you could cruise through it on top of a yacht
it leaks an awful lot, in need of a surgeon's knot
i try to blot the blood and hope and pray that it'll clot
anyway, this rap is pretty much all that I've got
I'm just a washed-up has-been that everbody's forgot

Kek

He's conflating Trump with Alex Jones. Remember when that rabid intern tossed coffee on based water merchant?

THAT'S A BLUMPFY POT COFFEE HOT!!!!

No, the memes are pretty funny though

LEMME STOP

>my asshole is nearly the size of an apricot
>anyway, this rap is pretty much all that I've got
>I'm just a washed-up has-been that everbody's forgot
Holy shit.

He's a no talent hack now.

Who did seriously ever listened to Eminem? Even as a kid i 100% thought he was a parody comedy act. Now that's he's a has-been larhcing on the FCUK BLUMOF i found out he was seriius this entire time.

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

Maybe talking about assaulting him with hot water, but then understanding his place in the pack.

This rap of his was weak as shit tho'. Shady lost his edge.

He's the guy nerdy white kids listened to who wanted to like rap but were scared of black people.

>pol is still butt ravaged about a dumb rapper's diss rap

holy crud...has Trump finally been stumped

he meant to say covefefe but flubbed it.

Hm. That would of been clever. But why not just record it again?

He did in fact have talent at one time to deny it is just dumb , i hate this fucking planet it seems almost everyone has stacked up on party lines, what happened to having your own oppinion?

probably the first thing that came to his mind since his jewish overlords were making him shoot another poor little white boy video with those niggers in the background after.

He is predicting his own outcome to the Trump curse. It's kind of like he movie Final Destination. We just have to wait and see what happens to finally connect the dots.

naw bro everyone is laughing and all anal passages are at ease, my nigga please. Except for yours

100x better than anything Eminem has put out.

no. i only listen to mr bond anymore anyways.

this is magic

capped

I see you're confused about the meaning of that line, so I'll attempt to break it down for you in an understandable manner, as I have the IQ points necessary to decipher it. You see, Marshall Bruce Mathers III has in his possession a container of the liquid beverage commonly known as 'coffee', that would cause a mercurial thermometer to rise to high temperatures in its apparatus. And he's pondering spilling said beverage upon the 45th President of the United States, Donald John Trump, but he's struggling because he's unsure whether this idea will bare fruit, so he's leaning towards keeping the hot contents inside the container. I hope this has enlightened you, as it has me.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vW4mujBTA

He couldn't think of anything else that would rhyme?

>havent watched vids, only screens
is this an aids psa? what have i missed? just got net back

>boiling dumbf alive -- Yulin dog festival style

YAHWEH VULT...!!

imagine being a 50 year old white man with children, and you're still rapping and dressing like a 15 year old nigger.

His first three albums are great

somebody make a song with these lyrics and we can put it over the actual video

> nigger thinking a crack head wigger faggot can make any sense...

the rap was insane!. everyline had 3 meanings the rhyme patterns were next level amazing. the wordplay in the song flowed so flawless it was like listeing to lyrical liquids. em not only destroyed donald trump but he set anew standard for hip hop artists.

em in teh rap god and should be respected

>coffee pot
>Dumb niggers standing behind him.
>Yeah nigguh

People pay attention to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ButGl9pd_YM

youtu.be/m42tNGF9h7w
This is the calm before the storm right now

HATE MYSELF MORE THAN YOU EVER COULD

i used to have an em poster, now i can't stand the faggot.

Nice job

Most people dont get it. Hes pretending hes warming up for a flow in the way a singer or actor warms up vocally with those stupid vocal exercises. Its his way of proving its a genuine freestyle which is bullshit since obviously he planned out parts of that or relevant rhyming words priorits not like he was a blank slate who suddenly came up with that shit for whom none of these rhyming words ever occurred before (hes prob constantly rhyming words in his head and this is an amalgamation of what he thought his best shit was)

DRUMPF BTFO

>hes prob constantly rhyming words in his head

So he's constantly rhyming words in his head, and the best he can come up with is a minimal pair (hot/pot) that would be taught to five-year-olds to discriminate sounds?

Do niggas respect wiggers who throw coffee like a bitch? Or has the game changed.

>t. rap genius

yo I'm about to out drumpf with the pee tape. I don't want to make it obvious that what Dre did to me was rape. that's why I walk with a limp and with jeans Bellow the ass cause the doc is my pimp and below the pants I wear a gimp. when I release the pee tape. Trump is going to be fuming like a coffee pots vape. too bad it's too late, or I would have done it during the campaign. but shit was not easy CGI-ing and Hillary was not buying the idea that she was going to loose her ego was almost as big as her clit, which happens to be the size of neck that is of a goose or a moose. she's so loose that when she queefs she claps, that's the result of taking on 20 blacks

THAT'S AN AWFULLY COVFEFE
SMALL HANDS
ORANGE
WIG
BIG-
LY
BIG-
OT
IT WAS HER TURN
YOU FAGGOT
RESPECT PRONOUNS
OR I'M NOT DOWN
WITH THAT
THAT SHIT IS WHACK
LIKE A WHITE GUY TRYING TO ACT BLACK

Triggered?

Why did it take Eminem 45 years to grow his first facial hair?

Need a safe space?

Too much crying about mommy. I always wondered why he wasn't constantly made fun of for it.

spbp

There are a lot of anons who are fans of both Eminem and Trump. It's going to take a while for their little brains to process the fact that they can't be both anymore.

The entire genre is based on a five year old level of comprehension. It's Dr. Seuss for niggers.

Being a talented rapper is to music what being a talented fry cook is to culinary arts.

referencing the retard hobgoblin that splashed Alex Jones with some coffee'
youtu.be/SpmyXK0j0c0

I doubt it.

>Hope everyone can see the American dream promised to all of us.

>Donald Blumph is lyin to us.

>He's racist because a lotta people see to say it.

>Too much of a faggot to look into it.

>Hey, do not forget to hate that mother fucker Drumpf.

>Yo, don't forget to bet my album next month.

Honestly, Marshall, Kill yourself. You are not even close to the artist you used to be, and you know it more than we do.

You are not edgie like you used to be.
Now, tell me, was it worth it to suck off Weinstein?

Look, I can barely rhyme too!

Something about the pot calling the kettle a nigger?

wow

the rap is shit but you're wrong about pot hot
its aw flee hot
caw fee pot
so its three at least

AND HE'S ORANGE

it is satirical. Man, i get that a lot of you fucks are clearly downs syndrome, but to totally write this guy and his trade off shows how little you know of both music theory and performance. Whether you like it or not, this guy has a lot of talent. Controversy makes these cunts famous. What better way to get attention than troll president Twitter? It was a smart play to generate revenue for undoubtedly soon-to-be-released studio album.

Why WOULD eminem pat the back of a president and the cunts who worship him? Are (you) going to pay his bills?

dats an awefully hawt cawfee pawt goyim.

who even talks like that?

>rhyming nonsesically is talent
nigger loving cuck millenial faggot.

He meant that he's is a washed up talentless whigger trying to be relevant

That is all

HE GON' GIT REED OF ALL EEMIGRINTS!

oh, well i guess i agree with him then

POUR A CUP FOR COLIN!
NOT FOR DONALD THE BITCH!

bro it's just dope rhymes bro he got some lit bars bro real talk yo

i remember this mod. i miss gta san andreas :(

Eminem died of cardiac arrest late last year.
I don't know who that is, but it isnt Em.

I dunno why, but I genuinely kek'd.

Proving that everything Slim Lady stands against will become the most popular thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjeCgFVhSg

Fantastic

to be fair it's awfully/ hot coffee/ pot probably/not

desu this guy doesnt look like eminem

t. slim shady fan since 01

Are you still upset that communism never works?

lmao

underrated

em is jewish nigger garbage.

kek this