Conservatives don't make games, they don't make movies, they don't make music, they don't make art etc

>Conservatives don't make games, they don't make movies, they don't make music, they don't make art etc

Why does Sup Forums support the right wing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
youtube.com/watch?v=PkigC0CiUpk
youtube.com/watch?v=UH--EgZ263w
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzSmjoRhxs
youtube.com/watch?v=pjsNHHRdpN0
youtube.com/watch?v=rpq-deZ1Lzo
youtube.com/watch?v=G8KbC4sa5nA
youtube.com/watch?v=sj7kI7Ejmuc
youtube.com/watch?v=6ej7jbCs1-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0FdNlhZAYBE
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a conservative game designer

Because we have real jobs instead

conservatives run shit. if they weren't around the entire planet would look like sweden. really take a moment and think about that

Well you gotta fuck your way to the top and conservatives have morals soooo....

Ignore shill threads assange just confirmed the fbi false flaged the vegas shooting
>>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

Conservatives dominate artistic fields that matter, like literature. See:

>Gene Wolfe
>Cormac McCarthy
>Flannery O'Connor
>G.K. Chesterton
>J.R.R. Tolkien
>Dostoyevsky

And so on and so forth....

incorrect on all accounts, just cause liberal media ostracizes everyone with openly conservative views doesn't mean they aren't still out their making shit

The girl you posted speaks openly about her hatred of communism you fuckwit, she's from cuba
>tfw no Joi AI gf

Because right leaning people have morals and aren't willing to suck a fat slimey Jews dick so their art gets (((recognition)))

No lots of us do, in fact a lot of liberals don't either.

Only the rich and intelligent consider those hobbies, regardless of being liberal or conservative, only the poor and lower classes have no understanding of culture and art, and video games are not art, it's just like a well fabricated street drug.

Kate Bush begs to differ.

because we make the things that allow liberals to make those other things

all those are are literally whos.
most programmers and other white collar workers are liberals soooo......
wrong almost every country is run by a center left or far left gov't.
>pontificates about morals
>breaks morals when it's convenient

I'm honestly reconsidering. Each passing day I grow to hate the people that post here more and more. Nothing but a bunch of fucking losers on this board.

Because the right supports interaction with fellow human beings not superficial bullshit
Try again op just stop sucking dick give it a try.

would you triggered nupol faggots stop for a fucking second and learn to identify a slide thread?
jesus fucking christ this board is going to hell

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out

They do, they are just not vocal about their policies like the attention whores libs are.

All this bait in one post

Yeah they make everything that enables someone to live an artistic lifestyle.

We make money, faggot

We make memes so technically we make all of those poooosssssiieee

Conservatives are too busy working and making a better life for their families.

They're too busy running the world faggot

>Conservatives don't make games
>A Sup Forumsirgin creates the 2nd best selling game of all time

>3D whore kills 2D waifu
AAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck me, Ana de Armas is so perfect. I want to form a vacuum around her asshole with my mouth.

They do. They just keep silent about their politics.

Sage

Conservatives run your chemical plants, your food farms, we build your cars, tanks, space ships and power your homes/heat your life. We do the hard work and people who are financially illiterate can't comprehend how the world really works so they buy the left lie instead.

>Conservatives don't make movies

um try again sweetie

>wrong almost every country is run by a center left or far left gov't.
If that were true you would see mass immigration to every developed country from shitholes.

Conservatives make money. They create a safe and functional society where Liberal faggots can waste their time making art, a tiny fraction of which is worth consuming.

Ill take nationalism over a pile of shitty games any day of the week. They shitted up our games, and got pissed when we didn't wan't their bullshit. Now that they blamed us for it, we are going to fix the problem. They shit up all of our quiet time with garbage. No one cares any more, and they are detracted by it.

Once we get USA in its golden age, we will be able to play our games again. Some of us may survive that long. We will have our games again.

Lol wtf is that

Memes are the highest form of artistic expression. kys.

Like it or not the reluctance to get into games, movies, music, art, etc. is only going to contribute to more losses in the culture war.
"muh STEM" isn't enough to redpill the masses

conservatives make the freedom and safety necessary to pursue creative endeavors

>The girl you posted speaks openly about her hatred of communism
Noice.

Delet

youtube.com/watch?v=PkigC0CiUpk

Because they make society work!

Liberals would not have the ability to do all those frivolous things if conservatives had not established protections and security first.

He's comparing Chesterton, Dosto and Tolkien to fucking Alex Jones, Trump and Richard Spencer

HAHAHAHHAHA, RETARDED AMERICAN

Thats fine. When the real war comes were just gonna kill em.

DELET

That is why we need the Right Wing to get back into the business of art, culture, and targeted persuasion.

I'm a conservative and I make music

Yeah, that's what happened. She was deleted.

a LUV is fine too

Latin master race, she's fucking perfect

In my experience, right-leaning individuals are actually producers: creating or innovating tech and resources. Not the bread and circuses that the left is so enamored with. I'm busy modelling slosh dynamics of rocket fuel; something actually useful to society.

Every day, in the back of my mind, I have to fight an internal struggle: Why the fuck am I allowing this worthless and dying society to benefit from my work? I'm not curing cancer, but god dammit, I hate being productive for something when I know there's no future in it.

she's has no curly hair next ! Would not fuck

>tfw you have to look away because she, along with the memory of her performance, are so beautiful, that you realize how vulnerable you are
>to the hope of a real love
>to the beauty
>you fixate your gaze, mindful of the love created by a character on a screen
>you appreciated the thought of such an evolved love, a perfect companion in the universe
>realize she wasn't just a replicant, Rachel was real to Deckard
>she wasn't just an AI, Joi was real to K
>she wasn't just a character, she was real to you
>discard the meme that is "real"
>like your first time doing psychedelics, you experience a universe, your universe, the universe, as it could be
>when will it happen?
>when will the merger happen?
>see Blade Runner 2049 in IMAX for 13.50 a ticket 11 times
>dedicate rest of life to ultimate AI waifu project
>tfw one day it will be real
>tfw it can still happen to you
>tfw she will stare back at you like this, every day, for the rest of your life

Yea this movie was like a nail in the coffin for the current state of /women/. Super engineered Joi waifu now plz.

t. Chad-dad with two daughters

>hollywood is jewish
>anyone who has a non left winging opinion, or in caught saying anything that doesn't align with the left is outcast
hmm really accelerates my neutrinos

Because the left has such a monopoly on media that when a conservative struggles and sweats to make a game you get the "The Last Night" video game.

why is she so perfect bros?
>tfw no qt cuban-spanish gf

>Mel Gibson

/thread

It's amazing what makeup can do, women really have it easy.

>Conservatives don't make escapism entertainment

>most...other white collar workers are liberals soooo...
you're very very wrong, but i believe you believe this so I'm ok with it

Is Kate Bush conservative? Please tell me yes (but only if its true)

And the controversy. It was showed at E3....it was amazing, cue the SJW finding out the producer was Gamergater.....the "Milkshake Duck" meme is born.

Neither do the liberals.
All both do is propaganda.

take a look, this is what a conservative movie looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=UH--EgZ263w

The right do things that are helpful to society, not (((entertainment))).
Also, you need to pretend to be left if you're in those fields because the critics are.

Recent events only confirms what everyone has thought for a long time: Hollywood is a festering cancer of degeneracy and crime. The only reason things don't get called out is because these sick faggot pedo rapists make actors and employees sign NDAs and are bound by contract. No self-respecting right leaning person would ever take part of that. These sick fucks then have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground when tragedies happen. I say hang them all.
>sage

DELEEEETTEEE THIS

>INTERLINKED

conservative movies, better than anything coming out today. i don't watch new movies anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzSmjoRhxs
youtube.com/watch?v=pjsNHHRdpN0
youtube.com/watch?v=rpq-deZ1Lzo
youtube.com/watch?v=G8KbC4sa5nA
youtube.com/watch?v=sj7kI7Ejmuc
youtube.com/watch?v=6ej7jbCs1-Y

Verdi was a staunch nationalist and much, much, MUCH, better than that hack wagner who is really bad at writing music.

here, got some conservative music and art for you
youtube.com/watch?v=0FdNlhZAYBE

Fellow Chad dad here, she's was hot in IMAX but still... Fat jowels *gross*

Islam has come out in response to the HARVEY WEIMAR-STEIN scandal

But not Catholics or other Western Christian religions... Guess they've given up.

Same

>tfw this board has been shitted up so thoroughly the majority of people are 100% unironically getting triggered by this post

Fuck this place. I'm out. The oldfags have left. Old guard is nonexistent. I'm going to voat or cripple or some shit because this isn't working.

FYI it's not the Antifa role players, it's the faggots that respond to the thread with serious posting. Fuck off. You're all niggers.

It is important that we have artistic types though. You can't expect to win the hearts and minds of the plebs if you can't appeal to them via the entertaining distractions they love. Most of the people in this thread are completely missing the point. It's a goddamn miracle that we're gaining ground despite having no meaningful foothold in popular media

Rage quit

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>The girl you posted speaks openly about her hatred of communism

Source??

Find a flaw. I dare you.

>dresses like a whore
>beer bottle
took me 2 seconds

Conservatism is a cancer. The right wing kills leftists, that is why I support it.

Biased media (movies, games, music etc) are boring.

Thats why the gaming industry is such a bore, and thats why films are these days so devoid of life.

Because the creator does not believe in his creation, he thinks he can punk the audience and make a buck.

Every facet of the culture today is degenerate so this is a knock against the left wing

>conservatives don't make consumerist trash
Good.

can't

>most programmers and other white collar workers are liberals soooo......
>t. 2-posting slide cuck
Nice try, (((you))).

gay

We dont, Fascism is A NEW MACHINE. It is beyond left or right.

Usual BS aside:
This is largely true because you have to be willing to be progressive; to put it in terms of music it's "museum jazz" versus all the amazing craziness that came out in the late 60's and 1970's. Conservatives in this respect, advocate honor, tradition, and respect based on imitating the predecessors. Liberals advocate freedom, improvisation, and rebellion.

For that we have Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Santana, Alice Coltrane, Cecil Taylor, Sun Ra, Larry Coryell, Chick Corea--you name it; with punk ass Stanley Crouch saying if it doesn't sound exactly like the past generation then it's trash...INNOVATION = CREATIVITY. DUPLICATION = STAGNANCY. In that respect, conservatives always want to go back, while liberals are always pushing forward.

Side note: preservation. Classical musicians of all sorts. Do you want to hear how this person played this composition at that time? Cool. That's what they are for. But be like--yo, let's jam in A on your hammered dulcimer, with a tamboura in the background and a drummer....Uh--wait where are the charts? NO CHARTS fuckface...listen to me and respond in real time....Conservative; liberal.

Jowels manchin short fatlips

not trad con, but alt right. They are woke and they dont run crying when exposed to ideas they dont like.

You're some special kind of stupid aren't you.
sage

The entirety of Western civilisation was built by conservaties. Remember all those aesthetic paintings, buildings, poetry, philosophy? Even decent pop culture like the Beatles or LOTR. Where is it all now since leftism deconstructed Western civilisation and replaced originality and technical ability with jewry and sjwism? Leftist culture is disposable trash.

But that's bullshit. Your opinions are total pleb tier. Culture has completely stagnated under leftist hegemony. All of our geniuses have been brainwashed into mediocrity. The real innovators were guys like Shakespeare and Dante, to Wordsworth and Blake, and later Pound and Eliot. Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner. Everything now is regurgitated trash with no real originality above shock level.

>going

Conservatives do all those things, just the liberal degenerate ones are (((picked))) to become popular.

Also, sage.

>conservatives can't art
Isn't it possible that they do make art but don't feel a need to preach politics in between songs? Or isn't it possible, just POSSIBLE, that they don't want to alienate their audience by simply mentioning that they have an opinion about something because they know that, regardless what position they actually take, they will be lambasted by idiotic "journalists" and faggots on social media? Pic related isn't even a hardcore political activist (unlike, for example, Katie Perry) but as soon as he mentioned that he was off the liberal reservation shit like this started popping up.