Packers to replace Rodgers with Kaepernick

Green Bay to sign Colin Kaepernick to finish the season for the injured Aaron Rodgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxiFdstu6H8
youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl
tmj4.com/sports/green-bay-packers/fan-creates-petition-to-bring-colin-kaepernick-to-the-green-bay-packers
mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/american-sports/green-bay-packers-fans-call-11348140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never understood that If sport teams are supposed to represent the states and people that live there, why do they have all the draft picks and also take players from overseas, doesnt that make it all meaningless?

You're just rooting for a company or logo at that point theres no actual substance behind the teams when your players are from all over.

Hockey is at least majority
white

dat shit fake news boyo

>You're just rooting for a company or logo at that point

bingo.

thats all it is with all professional team based sports.

Fake and gay
>Sage

thats about the worst photoshop ive ever seen

That's what happens when you let Jews into an institution. It becomes as rootless and corrupt as they are.

>fake news sage and report

Libtard doesnt understand what a backup qb is.

It's just a game, you silly cunt. Some people take pride in following a team regardless of how the the team does. Others root for whoever is winning.

I would drop the Packers so fucking hard if this happened.

I'm from Baja Wisconsin btw

Professional televised sports are for nigger worshipping closet homosexuals.

youtu.be/fxiFdstu6H8

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ

This makes me really happy. It's about time that American sports showed that they can exist without the prejudice of the pre-Civil War period. I think we should all be rooting for Colin.

I think you need to go back.

if they do bring Kapernick on it will be as a backup. He would only start if Hundley has a few more games like he had today.

this. fuck niggerball you bbc loving cuck fags.

GREEN GAY FUDGEPACKERS KNEELED THE FUCK OUT TO GIVE BLOWJOBS TO JEWS

Fake and gay although I think it might happen for real. The timing is just too perfect

Never made sense to me, just more Jew bullshit to attempt to control the masses.

si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl

tmj4.com/sports/green-bay-packers/fan-creates-petition-to-bring-colin-kaepernick-to-the-green-bay-packers

mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/american-sports/green-bay-packers-fans-call-11348140

>no matter how hard I focus and concentrate I can only pronounce his name as kappernigger

Good job brain

>fans
You mean a bunch of sjw and blm niggers that don't even actually watch football?
Every jew media outlet is now trying to guilt them into taking keapernick.

I pay one of Goodell's interns to suck my cock on the weekends and he told me that this is just a ploy to make sure Kaepernicks lawsuit fails. If they give him one more shot and then blacklist him he won't get a dime, all they have to do is pay a couple of the good ol' boys on the front line to let him take nothing but sacks and voila-adios

It's really weird seeing someone else post a screencap of my phone.

take this blatant faggotry to Sup Forums

He did

nigger

>NFL gives a job to the guy who's cost them shekels and low ratings

fampai