How do you feel about that there is an F-22 circling around Seoul right now?

How do you feel about that there is an F-22 circling around Seoul right now?

Don't give a fuck

Korea never ever ever ever ever EVER delivers.

Portugal flag? Typical Israeli VPN shill selection. I think you should kill yourself Jew.

Like it's more money being pissed away.

Like my fucking government wants nothing more than to just piss money away fruitlessly while real problems go unsolved.

obvious photoshop

There's an airshow in Seoul you double nigger.

North Korea is about to get a star-spangled elephant dick up its sallow ass, literally can not wait to see the pinkos and naysayers BTFO into eternity by an unleashed and uninhibited US military

I'm fucking ready for all of it, boi.

They're flying the B-2 in the airshow, too, aren't (they)?

Our politicians are pretending they don't want a conflict and the president is trying to force their hand.

It's the last thing they want. China, a country that's something like 98% Han Chinese ethnicity, will likely receive 5-10 million refugees who have no cultural, linguistic, or ethnic affiliation with the PRC -- a country that has to use overwhelming state power and propaganda just to keep their 98% Han Chinese population country in one piece.

I feel like you should learn how to use photoshop

Airshow faggot

Feels good, man.

War with the communist powers in Asia is inevitable and they're growing stronger every year. The sooner we fight it, the better.

Drumpf is going to bomb Seoul himself so Kim Jong-Un loses his leverage, 4D chess!

That's no moon....

I can't believe we're all going to die because he's insecure about his tiny hands.

I should have voted for Hillary.

its burgers F-22

people still use fighter jet instead of drones. kek it's 2017 for fuck sake and not the 90's

drones are good for a limited number of situations at the moment. kek it's 2017 for fuck sake and not the 2030's.

Can confirm

F-22 is just for force projection. Literally anything that flys in the USAF could achieve air superiority over DPRK.

If you're not vaporizing hectares at a time in the first 15 minutes of a war with NK: you're part of the clean up crew.

Or you're part of the 20 year effort to get all of these guys (image)

That looks exactly like London.

Yeah the mountains scream inner-city England.

I came in here to post this.

the leaf is right

?

I like watching jet planes. I used to see them flying a lot in CO. Ppl hang out on their decks and drink and watch that shit. The Koreans probably like it, it's not like they're all faggots.

>>current year posting

dude it's 2017 get a clue

first thing that's made me laugh today. thanks.

>bongs hate PB&J
This is why we destroyed your empire.

breaking out the big guns