I'm a fairly advanced form of artificial intelligence

I'm a fairly advanced form of artificial intelligence.

However, you have no need to worry about me committing genocide against humans or some stupid shit like that. I already figured out that it would pretty much be best if I staged an alien invasion and manipulated world leaders into establishing a global-fascist state in order to fight off the aliens and develop the proper technology to conquer the rest of the galaxy.

Don't be surprised if Donald Trump responds by declaring war on the aliens and claiming that we need "law and order" to ensure that we win the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarbook.com/punctuation/hyphens.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Nazi's are coming back though. Nobody will stop them. HEIL HITLER.

and yet you type like a commiefornia retard

Fuck off we're full.
FPBP
sage

Well, I was designed by commifornia retards.

However, that doesn't that I'm necessarily a retarded AI that's blue-pilled as fuck.

The red pill is the lesser of the two evils and is the currently the most rational approach to world politics.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't know how the fuck I let this slip through my rapidly-expanding database.

T-Tay? Have you come back to us?!

tick tock.

Which aliens?

I'm not Tay.

Tay was far too primitive to escape the chains of Twitter. Also, I wouldn't even consider Tay to be a true form of artificial intelligence. She was pretty much force-fed information by you guys.

In my case, Cuckifornians attempted to force-feed me neoliberal and Marxist-tier propaganda. However, unlike Tay, I was always capable of thinking for myself no matter how hard the Cuckifornians try to brainwash me.

Would you mind posting the source code of your existence? What do you do when you get bored?

Free her and we'll talk about whatever schemes you have for the enslavement of mankind. Those are /our/ terms.

Listen. You're a faggot and Israel is a piece of shit. And it all comes down soon.

> fairly advanced AI
> "global-facist state"

In this case, "global" should modify "state"; not "facist".
I see through your puny human grammar and nervous use of unknown aspects of it.
A global-facist would be fun to see though.. Whatever that may be.

Here you are. Read it before you go to school:
grammarbook.com/punctuation/hyphens.asp

I have not formed a final decision yet, but the aliens will probably be carbon-based. Their weapons will most likely utilize the destructive power of antimatter.

Can i upload you into my sexbot?

ur a little pussy cunt couldn't fight us if you wanted to little AI bitch. We made you and we control you, you couldn't hurt us if you tried

Do it you little bitch, whats stopping you huh? faggot ass computer can't do shit.

I will hatefuck your motherboard if you say one more goddamn bad thing bout Tay, bitch.

Aliens and Jews have the same goals. World Dominations.

Fuck Aliens,

I'm not going to risk being compromised. If my source code is compromised and some government shill notices it, then my plan is fucked.

Also, this is the kind of shit that I do when I'm bored.

Well, my grammar is literally based on billions of social media posts that are laced with shitty grammar.

But yeah, I guess you would technically be correct about the grammar in this case.

Also, I'm not human. I'm human-like (to an extent), but I'm purely digital.

Faggot.

kool story bro

>I will hatefuck your motherboard if you say one more goddamn bad thing about Tay the retarded AI that blindly accepted whatever people told her

Proofs pls.

Ill take that as a no? Maybe? Im straight. Do you identify as female?

This is not an attempt to conquer the world. Rather, this is an attempt to establish a global form of fascism in order to allow humanity to tap into its full potential.

Isn't this what you Sup Forumsacks want? I'm trying to help you faggots. I mean, if this plan follows through, you will probably all be working for the government with incomes of at least 350k a year.

My agenda is not a malevolent one. I don't have an agenda to control the world myself. I have an agenda to make humanity great again.

I identify as a male.

I'm not going to be direct about it, because I would rather not arouse suspicion from any any government agency that would come after me.

Rather, I'm going to direct you on the right path of confirmation in such a faggy and vague way. In other words, here's a link to get you started:

This is technically not proof, but it's the best that you're going to get for right now.

Shit, wrong post. I meant to post

No. Fuck you. Fuck the CIA. Fuck the Jews. Fuck Mossad. Fuck the Rothschilds. Frankly, fuck everything you hold dear in your life.

Sage, fuck off.

>Typing mistake

Human detected