I'm Australian. I've never wanted or needed a gun that lets me kill a large number of people at once...

I'm Australian. I've never wanted or needed a gun that lets me kill a large number of people at once. Does that mean I like other men to have sex with my wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2530362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Petty much dude..

murder rate barely changed

id rather a mass shooting happens every ten years than have my house get robbed by niggers every year and have nothing to defend myself with

Yes

Sounds about right, yeah.

And how many "mass shootings" happened prior to that?

Hows your murder rate?

HA!

>Does that mean I like other men to have sex with my wife?
Nah, you're good mate. Enjoy living in a remarkably safe society.

>murder rate barely changed
The murder rate is now down and the overall violence rate is down, though sexual violence against women is up (that might be your doing, user). Best of all, suicide rates are way down. You have to love a result like that, right?

Yup... it's all fun and games until big black Jamal decides to invade your home one night to pay for his rims or Jordans

>Does that mean I like other men to have sex with my wife?

Yes.

Also Mexico has tighter gun laws than you, yet more gun crimes

This.
Fuck Dr*mpf.
Fuck wh*Te people.
Fuck Am*rikkkunts.

Sure does.

No, it just means that the king of England can just walk into your house any time he wants and start pushing you around.
Do you want that?
Huh?
Huh?

>rate of suicide
>barely changed

I got robbed at gun point and bashed in a home invasion at 3 pm, five years ago by two guys in balaclavas

Sure wish I had a gun then faggot

>The murder rate is now down and the overall violence rate is down,
Murder rates and general violence I'm fairly sure have consistently been dropping for decades.

no but ur a cuck for letting ur government steal all ur guns after staging a cartoonish rampage. i dont need no giant gun i have a pump action 22. and i love it

just go away you obvious shill, we don't take kindly to trolls around here

sage

>The murder rate is now down and the overall violence rate is down
has absolutely nothing to do with banning guns
correlation does not equal causation
the safest, lowest crime areas on Earth are those with well armed law abiding citizens (ex. Switzerland)

You are a cuck.

Congrats OP, you figured it out yourself!

And to go with that the parts of America with the strictest gun laws (see Chicago) have some of the worst murder rates.

I'd like to see the US government buy back over 300 million guns in the US

Then they would've shot and you might've died. 2 against one.

>has absolutely nothing to do with banning guns
Yes it does. The rate murder rate went down at a faster rate after the gun ban. Best of all the suicide rate went down very considerably. There's no point comparing apples and oranges (Aus and Switz). What is useful is comparing the same country before and after legislation. The gun buyback was obviously a massive success.

>Murder rates and general violence I'm fairly sure have consistently been dropping for decades.
The rate of drop increased, especially for suicides, which make up the majority of gun deaths. This seems like a win for Australia, right?

What else can you do but watch when another breaks in your house and rapes your wife?

>There's no point comparing apples and oranges (Aus and Switz)
And yet you want to compare Australia to the USA? Thanks for confirming that you are just shitposting.

sage and hide your shit

i've never wanted one too, but if i lived in america i would

> I've never wanted or needed a gun that lets me kill a large number of people at once

Good. faggots like you that have a thought like this pop up in your head shouldnt have them. Must be your convict ancestors anglo reject genes.

Someone buy this thing

this

only australians who's family were germanic farmers should be able to buy guns, most gun murders are done by anglos

>give literal retard a gun
>he misuses it
>ban all guns because all aussies are retards
Flawless logic desu

>Yes it does
No it doesn't.
>The rate murder rate went down at a faster rate after the gun ban.
This means nothing.
>Best of all the suicide rate went down very considerably.
Also means nothing.
>There's no point comparing apples and oranges (Aus and Switz).
Yes there is, we're discussing human nature. Both Aussies and the Swiss are humans. It's apples to apples.
>The gun buyback was obviously a massive success.
It was a disaster, the only difference it made is now criminals have very soft easy victims. Any supposed decrease in crime happened in spit of the ban, not because of it.

>I'm Australian. I've never wanted or needed a gun that lets me kill a large number of people at once. Does that mean I like other men to have sex with my wife

It's not that you like other men having sex with your wife, it's just that you're too beta to do anything about it

>post financial crisis
In other words, mere guesswork

I was going to reply with something sincere then I checked your flag and laughed

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2530362

"There was a more rapid decline in firearm deaths between 1997 and 2013 compared with before 1997 but also a decline in total nonfirearm suicide and homicide deaths of a greater magnitude. Because of this, it is not possible to determine whether the change in firearm deaths can be attributed to the gun law reforms."

>those M1 Garands
>those Colt SP1's
>that FN FAL
;_;

You're a fag. Stop hiding behind your meme fag. Obviously in any sociological-demographic analysis, you look for trends that work together. These provide powerful explanation, especially that reducing access to guns reduces the suicide rate. Only a retard would say "but correlation isn't causation in this case." There's no other plausible explanation for the drop in Australians dying from suicide. All plausible experts agree that the gun buyback worked to reduce suicide.
The real question, though, is why are you so angry and in denial, even in the face of thunderingly obvious evidence?

Honestly, it's really cool and impressive how clearly and well the gun buyback worked. What's depressing is how much autism and retardation is on Sup Forums.

No it means you are so weak as to not trust yourself with power and responsibility.

How convenient that you trunkated the data as to not allow us to assess the trend before the ban.

This is 3rd rate shilling at best.

So, the shit is banned and rates are going up again? Amazing.

>there's no other
Than why were rates already dropping?

To be fair you wouldn't have a need for automatic weapons anyway considering you're too inept to kill a flock of Emus

>growth post financial crisis
the financial crisis is over, why are suicide rates still increasing?

come take it nigger

Ben Stokes is fucking your wife. He had to knock David Warner on his stupid mouthy Aussie ass to get there.

so it seems....

so it seems...

This is the worst post I have ever seen.

You are clearly a bootlicker, but not just a boot licker a dumb bootlicker.

>There's no other plausible explanation for the drop in Australians dying from suicide.

How would you know? Clearly you haven't looked into it.

>All plausible experts agree that the gun buyback worked to reduce suicide.

How do you know? I'll bet you don't know all experts, and I don't believe you have the capacity to determine if they are "plausible" or not (Whatever that means). In fact, I'll bet you don't ever know one expert, "plausible" or not.

Have you even performed a statistical analysis of the relevant datasets to see if there is a statistically meaningful trend? For fucks sakes, the data you gave is trunkated to make it impossible to see what the trend it before the legislation. My guess is that the generally trend after the legislation was about the same as before it.

What's more important is basic human rights. One of the most basic and important human rights is self-defense. Impinging that right is immoral. If a few people out of tens of millions end up dying every year, it is worth it to protect our basic freedoms.

>You're a fag. Stop hiding behind your meme fag
Not an argument.
>Only a retard would say "but correlation isn't causation in this case."
Not an argument.
>What's depressing is how much autism and retardation is on Sup Forums.
Not an argument.
>There's no other plausible explanation for the drop in Australians dying from suicide.
There are millions of plausible explanations, one happens to fit your narrative so you're going with it despite zero proof.
>All plausible experts agree that the gun buyback worked to reduce suicide.
No they don't.
>The real question, though, is why are you so angry and in denial, even in the face of thunderingly obvious evidence?
You've provided zero evidence. You haven't made a single argument yet, you're just shitting out of your mouth.
>Honestly, it's really cool and impressive how clearly and well the gun buyback worked.
It didn't work at all, it didn't do a damned thing. Other than greatly enable all the criminals who are still armed.

Come back with an actual argument or don't bother.

I want a pet Emu wtf.

ahh the molymeme fallacy on full display

>Population way smaller than the US
>Way less population

>year

try 6 months. Because of our cuck laws here regarding self defence and guns we have a massive rash of home invasions. Chief chug-a-lug and abdul can just walk into your fucking house and help themselves because they know if you kick the shit out of them they can sue you for assaulting them and win, and if you use a weapon of any kind the law will fuck your ass because you're only supposed to defend yourself on "equal footing" with your attacker, as in you can only use a weapon if your attacker has one and they have to be similar, you can't pick up a bat and drive pajeets turban into his head if he isn't armed. I guess the old, crippled, and weak are just supposed to be raped and murdered right? As long as Muhammad doesn't get a booboo while breaking into houses it's worth it.

Your murder rates are following a global trend of first world, western countries. Here are your murder numbers though, which again, are falling with a global average of other countries.

Why the fuck should we follow in the footsteps of a Goddless nation that declared war on Emus and got their ass kicked?

but theres still abos outback of ya house

I think a large amount of leftist rage comes from them knowing that underneath, their ideas are total bullshit (not real arguments). It's all emotion. And like anybody who is on the verge of being proven wrong about something they hold dear, they tend to lash out very emotionally. By challenging their flimsy emotional worldview, you threaten to destroy their carefully created delusions that they use to maintain their worldview, and that is very psychologically painful for them (cognitive dissonance).

not actually true but you need to get the CSSA insurance if you plan on defending yourself with a firearm.

>No, it just means that the king of England can just walk into your house any time he wants and start pushing you around.
and who can push the king?

Have to run now, but actually, yes, I am a researcher working on suicide issues in Australia so I know the secondary literature on this subject in a lot of detail. I just posted the most readily available graphic, but the trend is clear and agreed across all the literature.

Got to go, but you're a massive fag in denial of clear evidence and trends.

What puzzles me is why Muricans get so massively butthurt about any observation involving the relationship between gun policy changes and suicide rates. Obviously policy changes have impacts. There's nothing to be scared about here. I suspect your anxiety about your small gay dick is the real matter at issue here.

You don't allow men to have sex with your wife, but she wants to marry someone strong enough to trust himself with a large gun. Check her phone, I bet she has someone labeled "Big Dick" in there somewhere. Post your findings!

better be raped and killed than defend youeself.
If you kill them they win

And here I thought commies thought themselves progressive

>lowest crime areas on Earth are those with well armed law abiding
>correlation does not equal causation

pick faggit

> you're a massive fag in denial of clear evidence and trends.
Not an argument. You still didn't provide any evidence, arguments or proof for any of your claims. Jesus you're pathetic.
>Got to go,
Yeah of course you do. Very cowardly way to admit defeat.

But you should be safe when you go right? Because all of the murders, gang members and criminals all gave back their guns right? Of course they all did, so you surely won't need one.
>this is actually what leftists believe

Fuck off and don't come back.

You're not an Australian.
However you're not a Cuck.
You're simply a fucking idiot.
Fuck off.

>well armed law abiding
There is your mechanism of causation. Any more questions dumbass?

The police will never disarm.

It didn't really solve any problems, just prevented sad people from killing themselves the humanest way possible. They still want to die with or without your fucking laws.

Oh and I have to add
> I suspect your anxiety about your small gay dick is the real matter at issue here.
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Don't come back.

was still young when it happened but I heard when guns were banned rape stats went through the roof any old aussies know if this is true or not

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

>you have to pay a bad goy tax to not let muhammad rape and murder and rape you.

Shitposting aside, I didn't know that. But it hardly matters because you still have the cuckoldry that you can't defend yourself with "greater force" then your attacker brings to the table. Sure I may be able to defend myself with my fists, but what about those who can't? What about the old, the sick, the weak, the crippled, and so on. I guess they're just supposed to hope the cops catch their rapists and murders after the fact.

Then of course after the fact you have armchair lawyers and commies telling you what an " appropriate amount" of force is. "Oh no! Abule's got a wiggly tooth and a black eye after you thumped him for holding you at knife point and demanding boi pucchi plus Jizya. It's off to the poz chamber with you".

As far as I'm concerned if somebody attacks you/breaks into your home as long as you haven't killed them or perma fucked them that should be considered appropriate. And even killing/crippling the guy should be a grey area depending on the amount of force he used.

LOOK CUNT.
The problem isnt guns, never was. Niggers are why the USA has such a murder rate. Don't believe me?
Well, answer me this faggot breath:

Q. Why is does the Northern Territory have a higher murder rate than all of the continental USA?

A. The Northern Territory is made up of 30% abbos..

Enjoy shitting out cum.

I'll keep my guns because it is the natural inclination of all creatures on this planet to want to have the ability to bear whatever weapons it may, and because no government that draws its capabilities from the people can by any right remove the ability of the people to these most fundamental tools to basic existence.

That's the only reason that matters.

>if we redefine mass shooting, then we can pretend like we don't have any!

statistically
>yes

I honestly dont even believe you are Aussie.
Stop trying to use our "no mass murder" as a good argument for gun control, anyone with half a brain can see violence hasnt declined, if anything its increased. Maybe not as many mass shootings, but sure as hell just as much stabbing and bashing.

Besides USA's gun issues arent even gun issues, they are populace and social issues. You have 310+ million people, all "held togther" despite massive division between politics, culture, living standards etc. Its a fucking miracle there arent more mass shootings. The solution to Gun crime doesnt lay in the gun itself, not even in the person holding the gun, but the society that preasures the man with the gun. Cunts would (are) still be going crazy without guns.

Where do you live? state, city, suburb. Prove you are Aussie

being cucked is the "thinking man's fetish", you wouldn't understand

> Australian government destroyed 1,000,000 firearms
> now we have like 6,000,000+
> the government wasted money and changed nothing
> be like us, do nothing
Ummmm.....ummm.....I hate this fucking country.

WHY.WONT.LEFTIES.ADDRESS.THE.STATISTICS?!

>murder rate
As opposed to violent crime in general
>crime has declined significantly in the United States,[1] and current crime rates are approximately the same as those of the
>1960s

Vermont may have a LOT of problems but you've got to respect the way they love guns.

> violent crime rate
> went down 70% over 13 years
> coincidentally at the onsent of mass CCW laws
> Vermont, New Hampshire & other constitutional carry states have no niggers and ridiculously low violent crime
> Australia has like 6x + the violent crime as these states
2014 was a good year for you guys, I don't know why it was so low overall but compared to us.....

Wont matter, the muslims are making moves there. Shits already goin down...not sure if the aussies know it yet alotta wahabi mosques poppin up. idk if there are hate crimes yet but there should be some coming soon...

vacation or fiji native?

> wahabi mosques poppin up
I've been hearing some rumblings from local council circles in QLD but nothing specific. Do you know where it's happening and where they come from?

native ..ish
They are on our side as well, but they know they have to do shit on the down low because we natives here dont give a shit... I know local authorities and they did an arms bust, ak ammo 7.6 idk shiit like that... all I do know was it was over 1000 rounds in meat (muslim butchery) . alotta cases like that...Fiji is a transit and ISIS s diverging on phipines and the Pacific so.... just connecting the dots

>reduction in suicide rate is the same as before legislation
> .3 homicides to .1 is a significant change
Aussies gave up a right for literally nothing

What kind of beta "shitcunt" has zero dealings with a sidearm?

That doesnt bother you at all? that firing gun might as well be space travel in your circumstances.

Granted, to call this an issue of "niggers" full stop is to narrow the stats to a particular type of crime

No, but firearm ownership isnt an engrained part of Australian national identity.

Collecting, competitive events, fun, home or self-defense, hunting, and the myriad of other applications guns have here are a cultural, no, CONSTITUTIONAL institution.

Its too bad really. Stereotypical Australian tough-guy outback bogan culture would be incredibly complimentary to a healthy gun culture. And Cunt brand Cuntblasters are well-regarded, so you could have a flourishing arms manufacturing sector, too. Shame you let a single autist-rampage leave only Lebanese gangs with firepower, and allowed your nation to become a Chink & Poo-ridden Melbourne-centric nanny state.

>1 million guns

We do have mass shootings every 10 years. And every time they restrict gun laws more.

I think they are going to ban ALL lever and pump action centerfires within the next few years.

You're gonna wish you had guns when the mudslimes multiply.

Hey USA got any mass shootings planned?
This thing is only good for about 30 victims though.

Your meme graph is ignoring:
The constant downward trend from 1980-1995 rather than cherry picking 1988 like a fucking chump.

Especially handguns, that will probably the next to go. Only handguns you could use would have to be locked at a gun club for the use of sports shoots only.

I've personally discussed the issue with my local nanny state supporting liberal baby boomer fuckwit .

(cuckservative globalist neo-con)

They dont want ordinary Aussies having guns for 2 reasons. Bogans get into blueys and shoot at each other in domestics.
(retards removing themselves from the gene pool is a problem apparently)
And cheap $200 SKS's scared the cunt politicians in power.

Basically the rich and elite don't trust the plebs.