Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=552&v=2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KTkYBR-SkSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ GUD NYEGUUUUUH!

Let's get this off the ground. Been waiting for one of these.

FUCKING KEK

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

The day of the rake awaits you.

commencing usual dump

My sides!

this is embarassing

Ty user. On my phone atm, don't have all the good webms.

Instant classic

youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ

What the actual fuck.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=552&v=2xJarhIEDSQ

filthy leaf, go get HIV and die.

leafs are the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae that is Sup Forums

HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHA

Truly a great post.

damn I could listen to this for hours.

>Scooby snacks

>5th birthday
>2 feet tall wearing diapers

How the fuck are you gonna want White Genocide and still collect your fucking hand outs from the fucking government you stupid monkey fuckers?

keep them out of your houses!

what did he expect would happen?

You will pay. Your children will pay. Your children's children will pay until the day they DIE. This country will always pay until the black man has his reparations. We're not mexicans. We're not illegals and we're not going anywhere. Deal with it. You have no other choice.

My ex-wife was raped by a greasy nigger while we were on vacation in New Orleans. He attacked her in a ladies room. I am an asshole I guess and couldn't get past it. Our marriage went to shit and we soon divorced after that. We keep in touch on fb here and there. She told me she has hep c. I'm clean because I didn't fuck an ape hole.

Did they catch him?

Every now and then there are videos that I'm actually glad aren't in ultra-HD.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTkYBR-SkSA

>until the black man has his reparations
any reparations should have been paid to former slaves.

Who gives a shit about your whore ex wife. She wasn't raped. She loved it.

good fucking thread
i laughed so hard, keep going

Nigguh tried to take a bite of a sculpture of a watermelon.

I was pointing out the stupidity of their thinking, somehow, you're dumber.

fucking rya alwayz fuckin shit up onna nigga axin stoopid az qustins n shiet

Doesn't matter. We want our money for our forefathers pain and suffering. Until that wrong is right nothing will ever change. We're going to be in this country forever.

Hahaha

HOLY FUCK

Circle jerking to these is getting old. Why not create multiple fake Instas and post all over to redpill normies?

theres nothing to inherently hate about this. I felt this way everyday before school and now everyday before work

im fucking done

The big difference of course being you didn't post a picture of your tear stained mug for the whole world to see.

hand one of these to every nigger that comes in the door. you will never have niggerdry displayed in your store again!

That probably wouldn't be the first thing I do