youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4cd82JJUo
imdb.com/title/tt2226597/reviews?start=10
youtube.com/watch?v=QOl4ygrkZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ctOLmLY5fBM
youtube.com/watch?v=4r2pPN0Yrk8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hany_Abu-Assad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good post, thailand.

Costa Rica, arent you some kind of a Spic country?

WE

WUZ

Influx of shit tier sjw movies into hollywood
box office collapse

obvious correlation

Notice how it's always a nigger boy and a coalburner. Never the other way around because the movie would sell like shit due to nobody liking sheboons

Yeah go figure. (((Hollywood))) is pure goddamn cancer

COMPED

Idris Elba is a fucking great actor. But pushing this interracial shit can fuck right off.

>shit tier sjw
Oy take your mandatory cuckold session to the cinema goyim

Seriously, what's with all the mixed couple starring recently ?

looks like a rip off of the edge one of the most red pilled films ever made

>Idris Elba
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>go see gooserunner 2049
>see preview for new pacific rim
>a nig and a white girl can drift together

what did they mean by this?

>arent you some kind of a nigger country?

is how the all humans became stupid in the future in Planet of the Apes. it'll make sense soon, it's still in pre production.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Fact: White pussy was made for BBC.

Kek. Arent you a butthurt canadian spic?

costa rica is one of the whitest countries in the new world bud check yourself next time you ignorant kid

Fuck this gay world, just watched the trailer, that fucking hip hop music, damn dude I love the first movie, now they are going to shove a fucking nigger as protagonist

its happening in comics and vidya too "and i guess football as well"

My girlfriend wants to see this in theaters, and she said i had to take her to the movies when it comes out. How do i talk her out of not seeing this movie guys???

I really want to know who this movie was made for.

Were they counting exclusively on the roastie market? I can't imagine any man taking his gf or wife to see this, or seeing it on his own.

What's the message of this film? "If you go through a stressful situation with someone, fucking them and throwing away your years-long relationship is A-OK." It's ridiculous.

the first one was marketed as "the first truly global film"
are you really surprised they put a nigger front and center? lel.

at least in gooserunner they had the courtesy to make the goose's 2D waifu a White spic and not some nasty goblin woman.

Whites country in central america? Kek kek kek

Are the sjw going to blame the evil white for not watch the culturally enriched media and make them doom to the oblivion?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4cd82JJUo

at least they're still willing to keep making movies about brave White men
soon these will be too controversial to make

how would you know if you never leave your compound ?

I dont know, go ask these people who reviewed the movie and asked the same thing LOL

imdb.com/title/tt2226597/reviews?start=10

Costa Rica may not be white but it is leaps and bounds whiter than fucking South Africa kek

>There is too much focus on promoting IR relationships in movies and most of the attempts result in horrible entertainment. It seems the trend in movies and TV now is to find the rarest, most obscure type of individual who MIGHT possibly exist and focus all attention on their lives as a kind of modern freak show (a la The Elephant Man). It's like Hollywood execs are saying "Lets find a story about a humpbacked, one-legged Black woman who is a mathematical genius who falls in love with a blind Korean pop star, who loses his arms in a tragic skee-ball accident." The fact is that most people (in fact the vast and overwhelming majority of people) date and marry someone of their own race. So to constantly have a stream of movies trying to promote IRRs (especially between a Black man and white women) is becoming lewd and is a promotion of a sexual fetish over actually making good films. I don't need to see an IR relationship to know that relationships have troubles and often end with disappointment. Get ready for the adult version of this movie most likely to be called, "The Mattress Between Us".

kek

nice shop OP.

Okay that's pretty good. I chuckled.

you dont have to be white to recognize pure jew propaganda..

What kind of future will your race have as soon as Trump builds his wall? Kek

There's so many insecure white bois in here. Are you afraid white women will learn that being in a relationship with a big black guy is more exotic and fun compared to you white boys? Guaranteed there's going to be a sex scene.

Does the left still think they are winning?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=QOl4ygrkZT4

Are they remaking Snow Dogs?

How do you feel about Trump's upcoming wall? How are you people ever going to get drugs & prostitutes (your mothers & sisters) across inside the US

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

>black man white woman
>woman is always blonde
Holywood needs to stop persecuting black women.

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ctOLmLY5fBM

>negress in Asgard
youtube.com/watch?v=4r2pPN0Yrk8

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Ignorant piece shit...
ISRAEL its going to build the wall
Trump its just a fucking shill

fuck i love this movie, havent seen it in like 7 years, will have to rewatch it soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hany_Abu-Assad

The director.

>First movie has the white hero hook with a Jap girl who has a black stepfather

Business as usual.

>It almost seems like they come up with just enough cash to get two actors of different races on screen and it is always a black male and "white girl". You can't tell me there isn't some agenda here when every one of these films is garbage beginning to end. Here's an idea, when you write a story, have a point, other than hmm, we need black guy/white girl getting together leading up to a love scene. So they plane crash, end up in winter snow, so then that is supposed to make the whole audience cringe and ask "they gonna do it now?". They wonder why Hollywood is tanking. And it isn't just because film producers want you to watch them take a shower either.

lol

>and Idris Elba and an Aussie shitposter can drift as well
crazy timeline kids

Sounds like your kinda fucked. Tell her to fuck off or Go be a KEK. You can't win. Be prepared to find another gf.

let her go with jamal instead if you dont want to go

Keep laughing soy boy. Hope your dick still works when you hit 40.

God this is stupid. Blacks avoid mountains more than they do water. In any ski-resort with thousands of people there will be maybe 2 blacks.

That get tho
Quads

I'm seeing a pattern here.

someone should count and see how many interracial relationships are BMWF %wise.

That nog got a skeezy look on his face. Truly primo ad material right there.

I literally got that posted through my door a few weeks back

This. Based kiwi.

Tell her reviewers are all saying its shit (Which is true).

They made it for the sole purpose of having a nigger doctor hero fucking a beautiful white women. Reviewers know thats why its made so they won't call it out on the cuck shit, but they are still saying its shit.

>"What if your life depended on a stranger"
>pictured: black man and a white woman
Is this a horror movie?

Niggers cant survive cold climates and even less on a mountain.Put a nigger and a modern educated white woman on a nountain and they will die in 2 days tops,if the nigger does not rape and eat her in the first day.

I think so.

At this point it is hard to tell what is real and was is parody (this one was so ridiculous and obvious that I thought someone just made it).

triggered