Your move

Other urls found in this thread:

gynocentrism.com/2014/05/25/false-consciousness-kafka-trapping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shame you for dating Jamal

*cuts off dick*

I will never vote for any candidate that supports mudslime immigration. That is my contribution to ending "rape culture".

Remove the blex.

Redefine rape until only rich, white, straight, cis gendered men are capable of rape.

Culturally normalizing, popularizing, and then voting in policies that will legally end immigration and also begin the mass deportation of foreigners who commit rapes at a disproportionately high rate.

Tangibly, someone could begin helping with this by questioning the narratives around immigration being good. Bring it up around the dinner table. Today dinner table conversations, tomorrow mass deportations.

I'm giving out free hijabs in my hometown. No takers. Yet.

Wear a bell around my neck to warn women a man is near

Retake Constantinople

Nuke Africa and the Middle-East

DEUS VULT BROTHER

I will fight to bring back christian patriarchal values where men knew that marriage was the only acceptable place to get sex and women are taught not to flaunt their sexuality.

I'll not rape anybody. Welp I did my good deed.

Since rape culture is just a euphemism for hookup culture, we could ban birth control to discourage promiscuity

Vote against feminists who'd import a million rapists into the country.

start executing Captains and it will stop.

Work to repeal the 19th amendment.

this, I wont rape anyone. there im helping to end rape culture

>end rape culture
>vote for policies that import large amounts of men that cause disproportionately large amounts of rapes

Pick one, women.

Redpill people to Muslims and that third worlders need to stay where the fuck they are

How exactly am I meant to do something about it when I already have nothing to do with it?

KAFKA-TRAP EXPLANATION TO ALL MEN

RAPE CULTURE ENDED.

>rape culture is just a euphemism for hookup culture,
just because you can't get laid doesn't mean nobody gets to, beta shiteater

I'm only going to rape 3 people this year

Rape more.
If rape is normalized, nobody is traumatized anymore.

Stop raping, I guess.

We're already working on it bitch, first Moloch, then Hilldog, then Harvey, then ???. Be patient.

No, I don't have any problems with that
It's a euphemism for hookup culture because they are always talking about "rape culture on college campus." What else do you think they could be referring to other than people hooking up at parties?

> Rape culture
You mean what women do to men who stop being as attractive after marriage? i.e. ripping out a man's heart through his wallet and kids?

To end rape culture, I will vote far-right and browse TRP more than I already do.

If YOU want to end rape culture, buy a shotgun and learn how to shoot.

I won't rape people.

We vow to create sexbots, artificial wombs, and gas chambers for women.

I'll keep my fingers crossed next time I rape and that way it doesn't count

KAFKATRAPPING KILLS THE SJW

INTERSECTIONALITY IS COLLECTIVISM

I will tie a bitch to my radiator.

A heartfelt request to women:

in the comments please list all your accomplishments you have achieved without your pussy as incentive.

Not seek sex out of wedlock

i used to leave home without my rap whistle, but ill start wearing one in the future so as to warn women that im about to rap them

they just might be referring to fuckheads like you who equate hooking up with rape

This just states how they think, not how to defeat their logic (or lack thereof).

I aim to stone accusers of rape in the way of Sharia Law.

Nothing, women deserve rape

Nothing, rape culture isnt real

I mean it's alright. Rap isn't THAT bad.

Maybe if you had a problem with Ghetto culture, I could understand.

Promote artificial womb technology. Women, your services are no longer needed.

kill all niggers

I can't stop something that doesnt exist

This

Kafka-trap is a rhetorical fallacy.

gynocentrism.com/2014/05/25/false-consciousness-kafka-trapping/

Abolish rape culture, by making rape legal again

I didn't say that either. I think it's silly that some girl gets drunk and does something she ends up regretting the next day and has to reframe it as a rape to absolve herself of responsibility. The sensible thing to do here is to not encourage this type of thing in the first place. Unfortunately young people now think this is normal and the right way to live.

i will rape until it's just culture.

This is the only answer

It falls into the class AD HOM

Would be nice if it could be achieved, but I'm not sure it can be.

nice strawman
also maybe try looking up the definition of euphemism sometime before you use it

Stronk independent womyn don't need no man for protection

I will axe permission before raping

Women: stop using shit buzzwords and offer solutions to thesr problems. Then we discuss your solutions and their viability

If this scenario is a strawman then why don't you answer my question: What are feminists referring to when they talk about an epidemic of rape culture on college campuses?

These are the most quick solutions I can think of:
1. Make rape legal so that rape is no longer rape?
2. Kill all women
3. Kill all men
4. Send male/female to mars and use ai robots to please the desires etc..
5. Everyone be armed with quick fire nukes or weapons that way if anyone try to rape then boom motherfucker! See ya in heaven.

Or you know, you could admit that there is no such thing as rape culture? Atleast I have never touched a woman without consent even in parties :(. I did get slapped though for saying: "How many drinks would it take for you to sleep with me"; that is when I gave up on trying to make jokes which might be taken in an offensive manner.

I'll continue not raping anybody and saging slide threads like this

I will rape my wife

Not rape anyone. Basically the same thing I do for other crimes there isn't a culture about.

Make this post.
That I will.

I stopped talking to girls long ago.
What more do you want?

>What are feminists referring to when they talk about an epidemic of rape culture on college campuses?
they are talking about the fact that you can't distinguish between hooking up and rape, since you think the former is a euphemism for the latter

By the way, the petty little attacks make you come off as sexually frustrated.

Push fur extremely hard punishments for false accusers.

Also : rape is litetally nothing compared to forced serving in the military, which is the wors kind of literal slavery.

>feels attacked when faced with logical inconsistency
>calls others sexually frustrated
now you're just projecting

Simple : ban rape. Banning things always works.

I'm going to publicly shame women who go out scantily dressed

Remove the group responsible for the most amount of rape proportional to the group's size.

I don't rape and tell people to not rape others,if someone rapes another person he/she goes to jail for long time

... Hey?!

allow automatic weapons to be sold easily again

Beat thots until their faces get so swollen men can't shove their dicks down their throats.

What is this "rape culture"?

Is it some kind of system you've devised to describe egotistical bragging?

That's something insecure males do to make themselves feel better and try to convince other men that they are a savage.

I never initiated such interactions, nor did I encourage or take them seriously.

It's like telling a dirty joke. They are often funny (if you have a sense of humor). Nobody actually expects someone to do those things.

If you'd prefer, then consider a Romantic Comedy analogy. Characters in those stories perform an exceptional number of illegal behaviors, yet writers expect us to tolerate the fantasy of a romance.

You'd need to have something chemically wrong with your brain to think any of the above stated examples are legal, encouraged, or permissible.

So, to stop this fictional construct ("rape culture"). One only need be a thinking, considerate, and rational human being.

Btw. This answer won't be popular with those who are emotionally invested in their own cultural fiction. It's like telling them the end of the movie.

exposing the facts that it does not exist and making my future daughters have a high tolerance to alcohol

I won't rape anyone? You know Like fucking 99%of other men do.

Why is it that everything feminists try to do turns into:
>help men pls fix our problems
Really empowering.

Why are you persecuting our culture?

>person is trespassing on my land
>i shouldn't ask them to leave

Raise awarness about islamic culture.

Try to make a popular movement to get a law passed finally making rape illegal.

Why did they write Muslim so weird?

Make rape illegal

rape culture is a feminist construct

we can end it by ending feminism

My contribution is that I promise that I wouldn't even rape you.

if i am ever on a jury i will find not guilty even if he definitely did it.

Women created the rape culture in the west, not white men. Now, they call us for help while blaming us for their own mistakes at the same time.

Kill rapists and jews in hollywood.

I will never rape anybody.

Unless they are a women and they owe me money and won't pay me when they should.

the fuck is a rape culture

Calling out feminists on their bogus statistics, how's that for one?

Stop slut-shaming, jerkoff.

having consensual sex with my gf

until she decides she wants you behind bars :^)