Are magic mushrooms degenerate?

Are magic mushrooms degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATwc1AhFu88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally a conspiracy by the Jew's to cause abortions.

mushrooms make you gay

youtu.be/ATwc1AhFu88

Not as degenerate as canada.

Only when used by mapleniggers such as yourself. Anything the eternal snowcoon touches turns to shit.

Microdose

Anything in excess is degenerate. Small doses of magic mushrooms? More than likely fine.

FUN FACT: Vikings used to eat magic mushrooms before battles, thinking it'd help them out.

Highly redpilled, gotta have balls and know how to handle yourself; cant hate yourself or the mushrooms will shatter you into a million pieces, it's why trannys dont eat them;)

>cant hate yourself or the mushrooms will shatter you into a million pieces

Fucking this. I'm not a tranny but I made the mistake of tripping on a heroic dose when I was depressed, hoping I'll find some spiritual enlightenment that will get me through it. Within the first hour I already knew I had made a mistake, it's like there was a residual spirit within the mushrooms that said "You stupid fool, this trip is not for your earthly problems that you can fix yourself". The rest of the trip was agony

I don't know.

>eternal snowcoon
>that image

fuck, i havent laughed at a post like that for awhile, thanks burgerbro

I did shrooms by myself multiple times when I was in a dark spot in life, every day for about the span of a week in mostly seclusion. Never came so close to suicide before. Imagine going into a fucking pre-gun battle feeling like that.

Just do acid, it's more bang for your buck

Good post. Psilocybin will scare the crap out of you before it will likely get you psychically hurt and will freak you out before letting you become truly degenerate. Can serve as a red pill although some people just get confused.

they grow literally everywhere right now in czechia,
they are degenerate in excess as said, and you have to know when to eat them so it doesn't cause depression

>that pic

That's not true, though. But what is true is that the US has actual legal bestiality in several states.

definitely the least degenerate drug, people have been taking them for thousands of years

sage
I though you canukistanians just smoke weed.

Redpilled.

Very introspective, allows you to think in archetypal concepts rather than native language, like how LSD seems to let me think in geometry.

I've always found LSD to be more about discovering how you internalize sensory perception into your subconscious, and mushrooms is more about how your subconscious map of the world is built and alters conceptual thinking.

I eat them a few times a week.
They are therapeutic

yes, and so is LSD
also these threads are grounds for deletion/bans
neck yourself fag
sage

Meh mushrooms are easy to handle IMO. Taking larger doses in nature is great. I can't imagine it going bad unless you are super duper nervous or something. And if you are nervous at first just take it alone, away from people. Shrooms are actually better alone anyway.

I read that mushrooms treat depression

Psychedelic drugs are redpilled because they break the conditioning.

Anyone who says otherwise is one of (((them)))

Fuck off faggot

define excess, anything more than 7g is kinda just silly, unless you're a wizard

I agree this stuff isn't political. But if you report are there really any mods that delete? This forum looks super chaotic. Sorry I'm a newfag.

Not if used medicinally

Only if you take them without the will to learn anything. It isn't a drug unless you think of it as one. It is a natural product of the planet that can teach you about the universe as long as you're willing to accept the lesson, otherwise it's just masturbation and a waste of time. "The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears
of Understanding"

t. druggie

you read bullshit

you have to go back

No

They most certainly help you face the things you are afraid to face, but it can be pretty goddamn rough going through a bad trip, you can fixate on something negative so much it consumes your thoughts completely, but generally I've found I felt much better afterwards whenmy mind was clear, with a renewed sense of purpose and optimism.

>drugs
>not degenerate
Pick only one.

K

I like this one better because it is more in line with my political beliefs.

no degeneracy is to abandon traditions. So long as you uphold traditions, there is nothing wrong with spicing things up. Although it is decadence, and that is bad.

My own sister fucked around with shrooms to the point her fellow degenerate pals stopped hanging with her, even her then-bf and my Ma and other sister spent 4 days minding her coming down from tripping balls convinced her own room was full of demons and the walls were throbbing inwards towards her.

I meant when you take them too often for fun on parties. Just like any other drug it fucks you up and can cause mental illnesses like schizophrenia.

I too have this one saved on my HD but I posted the one I did since the thread is about mushrooms

Psilocybin is the 2nd best redpill after dmt

That sounds real retarded sir.

Degeneracy is also performing at a lesser rate than ones abilities, like fucking off most of the day tripping balls in a field or one's living room

Those are not shrooms.

>Recommends MK Ultra drugs
CIA pls go

>implying doing drugs so heavily even your own druggie pals distance themselves from you, put off by your own appetite for drugs isn't retarded

How does one acquire these, TOR?

Mushrooms will free your mind from the bullshit all around you. You will recognize the bullshit and you will never forget it.

Never implied that once. Doing drugs is retarded. Some of us learn from our mistakes, others do not.

>But if you report are there really any mods that delete? This forum looks super chaotic

We don't talk about that.

Hmm lets take a full five seconds to thi

>they grow in cowshit

Yep pretty degenerate. Anything else we can help you with? Yes doing that with your cousin is also degenerate. Happy to help.

... go on

You really think so? Frying your brain =/= having some mystical epiphany

>Degeneracy is also performing at a lesser rate than ones abilities
so your telling me, if i take one day to myself. I am a degenerate.

Experiencing new things is part of being a better man. If you deny yourself of simple experience you are a fool.

also, from what i understand you can do "Magic Mushrooms" and still accomplish things.

not to mention if it can enhance some experiences why not, unless you deem it decadent.

Ah, thought you doubted my account

Never tried DMT, but this. Shrooms restored my faith in God. They're different for everybody though, depending on how your mind works.

If you dont grow your own shrooms or make DMT yourself you have no business taking it. That being said, trained minds can do some crazy shit with hallucinogens. DMT allows you to directly percieve and interact with the egregores in the collective unconscious. I wouldnt recommend taking it unless you know exactly what the fuck youre doing, because the kikes and the entities controlling them are on that plane too. Spend too much time on the other side and theyll find you. Some minds are strong enough to fight back, theres been a war going on over there for centuries

Read up on Terrence McKenna and his book "Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge". Psychedelics are redpilled

Most food grows in shit, its a great fertilizer. Are potatoes degenerate now?

no, they can cure alchoholism and other addictions and in general act like a mirror for your consciousness. In smaller doses they are an anti depressant.