Anime you liked, but didnt do well enough to get a second season

Anime you liked, but didnt do well enough to get a second season.

Rokka no yuusha

;_;

I'm not sure if it didn't do well enough, if there isn't enough content, or whatever the reason may be. All I know is that it needs a S2.

Barakamon

Almost three years later I'm still pissed.

Barakamon sold well, though.

>Kamisama no Memochou
I really enjoyed this. No idea if it did well but i never see it brought up so perhaps not. I'd kill for more cute Alice doing cute Alice things.

ROLLING GIRLS

As far as I know, they never planned for a second season of that, they just pushed a glorified LN advertisement.

Charolette... they didn't know if they were gonna have 1 or 2 seasons, so they paced for 2. It didn't do well, so they rushed an entire season and a half into the last half of the only season that aired. This make me unreasonably angry. It could have been awesome.

darker than black

onee san is super hot

That show's op is an ear worm

No Game, No Life :'(

Did they rush it into the end or are you just assuming? The pacing was fine for me, only the last episode seems rushed but if it had been 3-4 episodes of just randomly acquiring powers it would have turned to shit pretty quick.

>Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
I think I'm one of only six anons who even like this show.

I was following the behind-the-scenes for that show rather closely during the airing. I didn't assume. The episode where he has a flashback to an alternate past is when they started rushing things. And yeah, the last episode could have been an entire arc.

The last episode being any longer than it was would have gotten old. Unless you're actually a fan of series like The Gamer where they just pointlessly keep on stacking powers for no real reason. There was nothing for the narrative to gain doing that.

>didnt do well enough to get a second season.
>Rokka no yuusha
Year later, I'm still mad as hell.

They could have done a nice and slow decent into madness and suffering as he accumulated powers and mind-fucked himself. Judging by how popular RE:Zero is, that might have gone over really well. That would have made his return that much more cathartic.
But, that's all could-have-been. It was still a really good show, and I'm sad it wasn't longer.

They already did him going crazy in episode whatever when his sister died. No need to do it again but slower. Maybe the alternate timelines could have been a bit longer, but they also didn't feel particularly rushed, I think this is mostly just you wishing it was longer.

wonder if that project killed studio passione, they haven't made anything since

Kekkai Sensen sold well enough but bones is booked up for the foreseeable future with other good shows so it probably won't happen

these niggas are my niggas

>tfw you're the strongest man in the world but you're not strong enough to make your show sell

Kekkai Sensen is shit.

It was fun

I wouldn't find it hard to believe. It. felt like Passione put love and effort into Rokka no Yuusha, and then they were treated to Rokka no Sales. Not to mention that whole DVD boxset debacle. I hope they get some work soonish.

Praying for Handa to do well enough for more Barakamon Even though Handa-kun's pretty crap

> DVD boxset debacle
Explain.

Blade Dance, Tokyo Ravens, Joshiraku, Gugure Kokkuri San
I have too many to list.

Please Japan.

I contributed to the ROKKA NO SALES shitposting. I watched it 2 months ago and it was actually pretty decent. I feel like a total ass.

I need more Aria in my life.

>shitposting a show you have never watched
you are literally
LITERALLY
cancer

There was supposed to be a DVD boxset release, but then it was cancelled, IIRC. Something about only the devote fans would by the dvds so if they can only by BDs then there would be more BD sales.

wew that ending, I applaud them for the faithful adaptation but what a slap in the face if you were just a fan of the show

This was criminally underrated in my opinion.

I rewatched it couple of days ago and it's perfectly average. Only good thing about it is mukashi mukashi and character design. An interesting idea executed poorly.

Mondaiji-tachi

I feel you.
Also Sakurasou and Kokoro Connect.

Please someone translate the LN.

Can someone tell me who signed my copy of the storyboard book? I can't identify these runes.

Goddamn it it got flipped upside down.

One punch man

It was president Abe.
You lucky user.

Fug, season two never ever.

Why japs didn't like it, again?