i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct10
i.imgur.com/IyOrDdb.jpg
>NE Hama Oct 9
imgur.com/a/nosDM

Developments Oct 13
>SAA captured Mayadin & encircled DeZ city
>SAA encircles IS in Mayadin & DeZ city
>Ru MOD:1k IS fighters with tanks&artillery entered Sy from Iraq. 450 attacked SAA and came from US controled area
>IS retakes Al-Jafrah oil field from SDF (Hasakah CS)
>SDF:IS to be driven out of Raqqa within 3 days
>E Ghouta:Ceasefire deal reached with JaI, SAA starts offensive against HTS
>HTS counterattacks IS and re-capture 5 villages in Hama CS
>Reports:50 vehicles and 150 Turkish troops enter Idlib and capture several villages
>SAA begins huge offensive agains IS in S Damascus, ceasefire deal reached with JaI in Egypt for S Damascus
>Daraa rebels deploy tanks, cannons, missiles in new offensive against ISIS
>50+ died in IS car bomb blast near DeZ-Hasaka border
>Turkey releases Sy pilot captured in March
>Talks on safe passage for Raqqa civilians halted
>Kurdish fighters on alert as Kurdistan says Iraqi troops preparing assault on Kirkuk
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi soldiers in Najran killing 4
>Iraqi forces move into Kirkuk and take over positions from Peshmerga, clashes erupt

Other urls found in this thread:

iraq.liveuamap.com/
iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-october-fighters-of-the-iraqi-army-hasadi-shabi-seized
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/76lihv/breaking_iraq_forces_are_moving_toward_kirkuk_now/
youtu.be/pbUJPK-9ZAg
archive.is/mNG54
youtu.be/wBrhhQv8Z3g
youtu.be/UQTnPNdkTAA
youtu.be/uMGBW8RwdmE
youtu.be/ud0tBq-Sz3U
youtu.be/fQ-78xDhEmo
youtu.be/MXUPJ3PYayQ
gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/629644/isnilon-hapilon-omar-maute-killed/story/
kikebook.com/bangsamoronewsislammuslim/posts/790747434462965
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/919824498781839360
mobile.twitter.com/aboo3bdal3ziz/status/919825522070257665
mobile.twitter.com/Aletejah_TV/status/919825288321695745
iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-october-the-iraqi-army-hashd-shaabi-are-moving-towards
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Death to Kurds

> How does /sg/ feel about Kurds betraying each other?
I've feel that Kurds are really dangerous as ISIS.

Al Mawt lil Kurdi

FIRST FOR PKK

kirkuk demograpy. turkmens usually live in city center while kurds in rural parts. dont know about arabs.

Thought that Kirkuk had a much larger Assyrian population

> reading morning Russian media
> even TASS and Novosti wrote about rap battle between Oxxxymiron and Dizaster
Please, let me out of this planet

Kurds are going to get gassed again? top jej the Iraqis really hate them.

>attempting to claim it as Biji Biji turf
>dosent even form a majority

it was turkmen majority when otto empire collapsed. saddam arabized it. kdp kurdified it after 2nd bush war.

there were some in nineveh. most of them migrated turkey and europe after isis. they will not go back, trust me.

Gas is good.

Was it because of ISIS, or because of the Kurds? I have heard a lot of talk about Kurds ethnically cleansing areas under their control from native Assyrians.

Where are the new memes about what's happening currently?

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
finally fucking kurdshits.

That's what I was wondering

I only have the classic kurdshit memes

Iraqi troops just captured a major gas station and electricity station

Kek
Guess we have to wait for some leafs to wake up, they know how to do memes

Well use a meme if you want but explain to me how Assad is going to reclaim a heavily fortified third of his own country with all the foreign vultures around him to boot.

New updates being posted iraq.liveuamap.com/

Basically the Iraqis isn't facing no resistance at all? at this point of time?

>fighters of the Iraqi army (Hasadi Shabi) seized the town of Kifri in Tuzhurmatu region

iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-october-fighters-of-the-iraqi-army-hasadi-shabi-seized

iraqis are now burning the kurdish flag

There has been confirmed causalities, but other than that the extent of resistance isn't known

the state of internet kurds.

https ://www.reddit.com/user/WilburH

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>u a racist init?

Can you explain how to read this map?

what do you mean?

Big convoy of Iraqi armour on the stream.

Yellow are Kurdish controled areas, red is Iraqi government, black is ISIS.

The gun represents a supposed military operation. The area around I made a red box shows the areas that are supposedly now under the full control of the Iraqi military.

pink, yellow and grey = rightful turkish clay

Thanks

All you need to know is that the Kurds are being EXPOSED, as the limp dick commie faggots they are.

Here is a less clusterfucked map showing the supposed Iraqi army advance into Kilfri

Any advances made near Kirkuk aren't marked

>just
That happened last night nigger

This is from re**it
r/syriancivilwar
[BREAKING] Iraq forces are moving toward Kirkuk now - they have been ordered not to open fire unless you get fired at
u/TheFaceOfBetrayal
twitter
123 Comments201

Best
Write a comment
TheFaceOfBetrayal 9h
Guys, stay tuned to the edits because I will keep adding sources and information, no need to spam them all separately.

The first target for ISF will be the Dibis town, power plant and Dibis dam.

edit 1: Iraq Counter terrorism units are leading the way in Kirkuk, accompanied the head of joint operations Abid Al-Ameer Yarallah.

edit 2: Iraqi forces moving, not a single bullet was fired from/at them

edit 3: Iraqi forces are now moving towards the airbase

edit 4: Iraqi forces are now isolating Kirkuk.

edit 5: Iraqi forces advancing toward the industrial district in Kirkuk

edit 6: The operation to enforce the federal law and authority in Kirkuk has begun

edit 7: Peshmerge surrender K1 airbase source 1, source 2, source 3 without any resistance, also PUK sources claiming that their Peshmerge won't fight against ISF. Iraqi Forces inside the airbase. edit 8: Iraqi forces are heading towards Bai Hassan oilfield.

edit 9: Iraqi forces declare full control of the industrial district, no clashes whatsoever.

edit 10: Kirkuk will be isolated soon

edit 11: Rapid response unit is the first unit to officially enter Kirkuk.

edit 12: Iraqi Army Aviation flying very low over the city, other sources claim even F-16's can be heard and seen.

edit 13: PM Abadi ordered the PMF to stand down , only Iraqi Army, Federal Police and ICTF are allowed in the city.

edit 14: Iraqi forces control Khalid military camp.

edit 15: Peshmerge forces retreating (PUK) without engaging the Iraqi security forces.

edit 16: Iraqi Units that are participating in this operation , PMF not allowed into the city.

edit 17: PMF is in the outskirts providing logistical support to the units involved.

edit 18: Iraqi forces have reached Baba Karkar, Bai Hassan oil fields.

edit 19: Iraqi forces surrounded the north oil company and asked the forces inside to hand it over to federal govt forces.

edit 20: Iraqi flag in Kirkuk streets, Rapid response units officially in Kirkuk.

Hahah, i hope the arabs get flooded.

This is old and innacurate.

edit 21: Didn't he say that all Iraqi forces will be killed if they decided to enter? ex-governor of Kirkuk flees to Erbil , EDIT ON THIS TWEET - Some say he fleed, but now reports surfacing that he's still in the city as shown HERE , and here - looks like he's begging for people to take arms and defend their homes.

edit 22: Reinforcements for ICTS arriving in Taza Khormato

edit 23: Iraqi CTS reinforcements heading for Kirkuk airport.

edit 24: Another confirmation that ICTS ARE IN FULL CONTROL OF K1 AIRBASE

edit 25: It is officially confirmed now by Ala Talabani that ex-governor Karim fled to Erbil , another source

edit 26: Peshmerga forces are now on the move too, some of PUK special forces on the move too

edit 27: Unarmed surveillance drone named MIKE24 has been following the situation closely

edit 28: Iraqi army spox. to AL Sura English "What is happening right now is the return of Federal control, not war. All war news are lies" , "News of war or invasion are simply not true. No clashes are occurring. Federal forces returning their original positions" Iraqi Army Spox

edit 29: Massive Iraqi forces reinforcements spotted at Taza Khormato for the second time tonight, another one of Federal police spotted too

edit 30: PM Abadi calls for forces in and out of the city to protect all despite of their ethnicity, another one from AL IRAQIYA state TV that Iraqi forces seized control of large areas in and around Kirkuk without any resistance whatsoever.

Hi /sg/

>Old
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/76lihv/breaking_iraq_forces_are_moving_toward_kirkuk_now/
Here are all the links you filthy kurd.
You even made me link to fucking Reddit

edit 31: Statement from the Iraqi Government, exact orders of PM clear here

edit 32: Video of the confirmation on state TV AL IRAQIYA

edit 33: Translation from Arabic "Warplanes can be still heard above Kirkuk"

edit 34: Exchange of gunfire in Tuz Khormato, probably renewed clashes between Peshmerge and Turkmen - EDIT of this post looks like they stopped

edit 35: the best thing that happened tonight in Kirkuk , looks like PUK and Abadi did work out an agreement after all

edit 36: For those of you interested, here's an official stream of AL IRAQIYA state TV stream with live calls in from Kirkuk

edit 37: A wounded Peshmerga soldier passed NRT reporter just now live on TV- Reporter is on Kirkuk- Taza - Baghdad road, looks like clashes renewed there , Rudaw reporting heavy gunfire on the outskirts of Kirkuk , in total 2 Peshmerge wounded in Taza

edit 38: One Peshmerga reported dead, another wounded in exchange of mortar fire between them and the Turkmen in Taza, Ranj Talabani confirming casualties too , Turkmen PMU inside Taza still exchanging fire with the Peshmerge

edit 39: Artillery fire still ongoing in Taza

edit 40 : Video of the Taza shelling by Peshmerge

Hello

Shit's going haywire inside the city.

edit 41: The US is following the situation closely , wants to deescalate and prevent any kind of further violence but looks like it won't be involved in any way

edit 42: US advisors in Kirkuk informed, confirmed plans for ISF movements, attempting to ensure no breakdown in comms with local factions

edit 43: Some say that the US/Coalition knew all along for this operation and gave green light (?)

edit 44: Airstrikes heard on Peshmerga positions, not clear if Iraqi or US

edit 45: Ranj Talabani confirms that the Peshmerge were the ones first to pull the trigger

edit 46: Kurdish official blamed the escalation (in Kirkuk) on the US. They (Iraqi officials) planned this for days. America wouldnt engage - FT

edit 47: This is my last edit for tonight, I'm going to sleep and hopefully tomorrow the situation will be calm, there is no need for bloodshed. All of the above will be confirmed tomorrow so forgive me if there are going to be false claims/fake news in any of the tweets above, I really wanted to provide all possible information without spamming the sub separately. Good night

That's it

Sweet sound of scuttling carapaces on the tarmac as the subshits run around looking for the US air force to save them.

Well, I'm gonna let this autism settle down and see the results in the morning. Later my dudes

>situation in Kirkuk right now

Yep, infighting just like the Spanish Republicans.
Wow, not even ISIS was insane enough to resort to that.

youtu.be/pbUJPK-9ZAg

This is the moment Kurds begin to flee according to the news.

Anyone want more videos?
There's a shit ton of them

anything good coming out now that it's daylight?

>check the livempap
>look at kirkuk
>all those markers and conflicting claims
so are the iraqis attacking or not?
also
>reports of peshmerga setting up barricades burning tires and demolishing bridges in kirkuk
fuck

Are you hearing anything about
?

Wait.. PUK is retreating, but peshmerga isn't?

More please

>Lebanese news website: Hezbollah lost contact with 35 warriors in eastern Syria.
archive.is/mNG54

Dirty Shia dogs. Good riddance.

Just the norm.
Iraqi troops advancing and some Kurds are fighting and some already ran away

So I just woke up and am trying to make sense of the situation in Kirkuk, did the KRG withdraw, have they handed it back to Baghdad?

What's going on?

youtu.be/wBrhhQv8Z3g
youtu.be/UQTnPNdkTAA
youtu.be/uMGBW8RwdmE
youtu.be/ud0tBq-Sz3U
youtu.be/fQ-78xDhEmo

Will SDF help them? Or YPG don't give a shit about peshmerga / too busy with American cock?

iraqis blitzkrieged into kirkuk and the kurds pussied out and aren't fighting.

give me a hot jew wife

sopa de k*rd uma delicia

youtu.be/MXUPJ3PYayQ

"Kurds troops are crying fearing the Iraqi army" the video say

>Or YPG don't give a shit about peshmerga / too busy with American cock?
this one
the YPG hates the KRG for not being anarkiddie larpers like them

Seriously, that would be almost nuke-tier if the Kurds blew the dam.

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/629644/isnilon-hapilon-omar-maute-killed/story/
kikebook.com/bangsamoronewsislammuslim/posts/790747434462965
Good news Maute-ISIS leaders Isnilon Hapilon and Omar Maute are killed by the Armed Forces.
Hapilon has a $5 million bounty placed by FBI hope they use it in rebuilding Marawi.

Good morning lads and a happy kurdocide day.
I had to sleep for a couple of hours.
How many dead kurds we have already?

Fighting still ongoing?

Are you stationed in Iraq or live there?

would it basically cut all the power in the region like an EMP?

Just living

are you muslim

Yes

Well the dam itself is the main source of power for Mosul and as the wave travelled it would destroy electric infrastructure all the way down the river.

That's like asking a Canadian if he's a cuck, what do you expect the answer to be?

sunni or shia?

Is it safe for westerners to visit?

Shia
Baghdad ? Yeah sure, along side with the southern and northern cities.
Just don't go to mousl and anbar

YALHOUUSAAAAYN

fuck me daddy?

i remember this strange as fuck iranian poster who was here months back
he posted with the hammer and sickle flag and would avater fag with pictures of the ayatollah and he acted weird as fuck and would constantly act annoying as fuck and make stupid posts

the last conversation i ever had with him was one where he called himself an unironic "Islamig-Gommunist :D" spouted out a bunch of bullshit then as far as i know he never posted again

The fight started 6 hours ago so there isn't that much information aside from

YES YES DO IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKING DOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT FUCK OVER YOUR CHANCES OF INDEPENDENCE FOREVER ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMEN

Iraqi troops just equipped the"Kai wan" base

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/919824498781839360
>IRAQI FORCES CAPTURE REFINERY IN KIRKUK: STATE IRAQIYA TV

>kurd genocide when?

I can finally ask, Kurd genocide now?

>Kurd genocide now?
Yes

mobile.twitter.com/aboo3bdal3ziz/status/919825522070257665

>Islamig-Gommunist
He was probably a Mojahedin scum.

#Kurdish forces about current situation in #Kirkuk : JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>Hohol Maps just updated to show the iraqi gainz

MUH STRONK KURDS
HAHAHAHAHA K*RD FAGS BTFO

mobile.twitter.com/Aletejah_TV/status/919825288321695745

Footage from the biggest base in karkuk after it got back in the Iraqi troops hands

>The Iraqi army (Hashd Shaabi), are moving towards Kirkuk with APCs Tanks and Armored vehicles
iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-october-the-iraqi-army-hashd-shaabi-are-moving-towards