Because why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kg7Qt4bV0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho&t=405s
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUHLIAHN RELEASE THE 9/11 FILES.

Where's that other thread? Had a couple rares

I'm not saying it's a hoax and it was staged, but why would Bush fake 9/11, that's such a retarded thing to do. Why do people believe it was faked.

What's the story behind this? I get remote control planes but what agency did this pic come from?

>implying it wasn't the zionist jews.

wut dis

Nice pics, first ive seen of them

>art students.

So they could invade the middle east to ensure their oil is traded only in US$.

Scaring your population is good for increasing the number of "security checks" without the puplic being all like wtfffff

wtf

that's a lot of people, did they come from the plane?

WTC 7 tenants

How many hours can i sleep without missing the big happening?
Only serious responses

who is this?

blokd out face. related to subjext

that's way too big to be a missile.

Something that Japanese guy posted.

Plus the jet liner that crashed in Shanksville, PA. It was traveling so fast the parts vaporized on impact. This to me, was always the weakest link in the whole 9/11 narrative.

who the fucks photos are these???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude, they didn't need any 9/11 to invade Iraq. In fact, they told insane amounts of bullshit unrelated to 9/11 in order to get into Iraq. 9/11 was real, but the ones behind it are still a big question (Saudi Arabia?, Israel?)

kek

Fake and Gay

The B-Thing, by Gelitin Art Group from Austria.

The 9/11 Commission did nothing wrong, and the hijackers were truly epic men. The resolve, the self control, the nerves, the devotion it took them to pull it off were unbelievable. And the more globalist plutocrats are killed, the better. Globalist plutocracy is the greatest force for destroying Tradition in the history of the world. It is pure Evil.

Maybe it got shot down and they invented the whole 'lets roll' story to cover for it

That doesn't really look like a missle or a plane, it looks more like a drone or big ass missle with no warhead or fuel.

plz watch youtu.be/Kg7Qt4bV0B8 israeli art students

Fuck Israel.

>Austria.
wut

whats this?

Google it fag

what Japanese guy?

STOP POSTING SPOOKY SHIT
I NEED TO SLEEP

They needed an attack to get public support.
And it worked.

can someone with knowledge of new york mark these locations on a map?

what is the relevance of the photos?

JUHLIAN!!!!!

these were made after 9/11... r-right??

but what does it mean?

Crisis jumpers

It's in the archives. search for "chienne"

I remember it being reported as such, while listening to the radio, in class, on 9/11

>not a single one was well-prepped enough to keep a parachute in their office

Adobe INC.
Inb4 icwutudidthere

mark them on a map and see what comes up

So a plane impact can blow through a bulding with an external steel frame but doesn't even fully blow through the first layer of the pentagon?

That gouge in the earth was there prior to the so called crash. Documented in Google Earth. A plane did not crash there, silly.

Digits confirm

Where were you guys on 9/11? Personally, I was hunting for food in the sweaty jungles of Madagascar having no idea about the existence of America

Its liked you faggots have never heard of Lloyd England. He basically admitted the Pentagon attack was staged. Watch this, fuckos.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho&t=405s

They're pictures from the 1993 bombing. The bomb created a 200x100 wide crater 6 floors deep. Two floors collapsed entirely (concrete) and only one core column was damaged.

Jap bro, check this song, it will change ur life

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

How can that be made by a plane?

>merciless torture death
what does it mean English teacher

And Im expected to believe the entire building collapsed because of a fire and damage almost at the top with virtually no weight on it. Sure.

a-are you chienne user?

I can easily believe that. Look at pictures of the Tenerife disaster. One plane hit another during take-off, and it was nearly incinerated. Add massive speed to it, and dirt into which the debris can bury itself, and it adds up.

from what it seems
they were practicing how to do it as invisibly as possible

What, you don't think an aluminium plane striking the middle of a skyscraper causing all it's jet fuel to combust in one huge explosion could result in molten steel projecting from the corner of the building an hour later?

i think chienne is the dogs name in the pictures
someone said it killed a mossad?

its like im reading a list of the least trustworthy organizations in america