Jews Did Nothing Wrong

You're just jealous that they're richer than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=180s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews killed Christ

they raped hollywood waifus

They make alot of shitty movies

>I'm Bill Gates
Nah friendo they are greedy hucksters who should not be trusted

Even the day before Jews get exposed you keep pretending like you faggots are the most vile creatures on this planet.

aren't*

Hitler did nothing wrong either. Theyre just jealous he killed more of them

This is what happens when we can't own land.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Incorrect and sage.

Gotta' scam the Goyim

You can't scam the scammer.

He couldn't kill any remember! holocaust didn't happen, jews too superior :)

they constantly trying to ban guns how is that not wrong

No, its because the want so badly to have control over everything, they are manipulative greedy bastards who are so unpredictable

If they want it why shouldn't they have it. If they work for it and earn it then they deserve it.

stinky

The Jews killed jesus Christ you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=180s

>implying Christ existed and isn't just part of an ancient fairytale

B-BUT "MUH MESSIAH."

They don't work for it, they fuck certain people over for it via scams and frauds

Do you have any names of people fucked over by them and how specifically they were fucked?

>>The cokehead, hooker-loving, pedo, foreskin eating, bloodsucking, child sacrificing, slumlord, inbreed rabbis did nothing wrong and are richer then you.

You should have said that they are smarter than us but honestly i don't mind,i just don't want my continent to continue being fucked by them.

I wouldn't care if it were niggers doing this shit,i just want my country back. I want to be able to smile again with my people. I don't want any fucking faggots or niggers or commies in here.

I just want to be happy.

They controlled literally everything especially starting from the 20th century, from the Ottomans in WW1 to Germany paying for their (((crimes))) in ww2