Vote 'NO' thread

Do not give the faggots and their lefty enablers this victory!

Send these vile creatures back into the closet where they belong.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2
youtube.com/watch?v=RMf3hyOLeIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gE0UJqCt8qo
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me be citizen. I vote no for you. I do what you want, but I need good blonde woman to help me. Do you think this happen for me?

Fuck off negroid they are full.

>The Chad No
>The virgin Yes

Homosexuality is the ultimate red pill.

I don't think so. I know a lot of about desert Kalahari. Australia, she is empty like that part Africa. I come to Sup Forums, and she shows me naked women who like the African. Can I have one? I would like the smell of American and Australian women. Please to let me know.

>inb4 the lgbt fag poster

How long until he shits up the thread? I can't believe the yes campaign actually paid for an actual shill

fuck you nigger

Fuck you too. I am moving to Toronto next spring. I'm looking forward to meeting you

How can you vote without hands?

Homos are literally popping blue pills every day to stop their sick fetish from killing them.

I can use my 12 inch cock.

Queers are seriously starting to become an annoyance and they wonder why most people don't like them

Fags are getting ass cancer now. They thought they could beat god after aids but now he's coming back with a vengeance. Sucking dick and takin it up the ass ain't right. Herpes and ass cancer

When exactly does this voting end? Hasn't this stuff been going on for months?

We have a few weeks left to send back the forms the government has mailed to every person.

The result is going to be announced on the 15th of November.

Yes has already won yeah?

In the future you'll have to suck a dick at the interview just to have a chance at a job. Makes me ill.

>Yes has already won yeah?

Pretty much, poof marriage for Christmas.

I thought it was already decided on the 15 th ,how are the polls doing anyway?

Still waiting for proof the slippery slope exists.

Literally anyone who cared voted a month ago..I dunno why they are still advertising.

It was always going to be a yes win. Most conservatives recognised this which was why putting off the vote for so long was the preferred option.

Based redpill gen z is a meme.

I'm still undecided. I'm a fag and I want to marry. But seeing the vile majority who support this, I'm not so sure giving them what they want is a good idea. Going to take my time to decide.

not true, they just got 800k more forms back last week

I would have voted No just for the memes even though I don't really care.

See: America

Fuck the Jews vote no

A man...sticking his dick in another man's arsehole? Disgusting...

anal sex and homosexuality are not synonymous.

we can fuck dogs here in Canada and the government can take away your kids if you don't support their sexual-transition.

What did it do to america?

What has that got to do with marriage equality?

FUCK OFF, NIGGER. WE'RE FULL. ALSO, ALL AUSSIES SHOULD VOTE NO.

Because the West has abandoned Allah (AAS)... for now

marriage by definition is harmony between two different things

same genders need not apply

By your definition which you are free to live by but not free to impose on other people.

It's not about marriage equality. It's about postmodern Marxist garbage.

I feel sorry for the actual gays.

Yes vote is going to win m8. Better get used to it.

then I suggest you relocate to a society more accommodating of your beliefs, rather than impose it on Australia

May I come? I want to be German and have the time with the beautiful blonde woman with the large boobies. Is that something that I can make happen?

DONT DO IT!!!!
WE DID AND THEY FUCKED ALL OUR KIDS
PIC RELATED

Oops the advanced results are in and you lost. Go spray paint the skies with more cancerous feminist slogans. Enjoy the back breaking deficit, chinaman. strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2

Hey I'm gay an I love trump all the way! But what I can't stand is that I can't tell people I'm gay cause they'll think I'm a libtard!

Kek

3 no votes from this household, lads.

>australian lives with his parents
Who wouldve thought

On average we still live longer, make more money and have higher IQs. We don't need to beat god, he likes us better than you, because we're just better.

In fact, in terms of IQ and wealth we're about as far above you as you are above black people. Far as I'm concerned you're all subhumans.

>parents
nope

>T. a fat murican pro lgbt fag and abortion

>swedecuck lives with his bull
Shocking.

Shut your mouth you low IQ spic don't talk to me.

Shut up faggot go check if you have AIDS

FUCKING DEGERATE HOMOSEXUAL

>Not for long

*shill

>tfw it uses muh dick as an argument

Keyword there is another man's budddy

same sex marriage supporters threaten to rape children on conservatives?

does pol know about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RMf3hyOLeIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gE0UJqCt8qo

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Tony Abbott, go to bed.

SO I can marry a dog then? We are both different so it should be fine

wife, dog, bitch, same difference

Love is love you bigots
In a tolerant Australia Bruce would be able to give his Emu boyfriend a blowjob

Why is this image so cute and happy? Because it represents the natural order of things: New life and the continuation of the species. Homosexuality is a dead end, a slow form of suicide. That is why it will always be sad and ugly to see.

Already voted no and convinced me mum to vote no also, weird because she has heaps of gay friends. I just convinced her it's a slippery slope and soon they'll be pushing for kids to get sex changes.

I've been slack. If I post my vote now, will it get to AP in time?

My mum hates pooftas. My whole family does. 6 of us in my family and we all voted no.

I don't hate gays, but I consider them a net negative on society, I think they need help, not acceptance. I hate flaming faggots, but I know a fair few gays who you wouldn't be able to tell unless they told you, they're okay with me. What 2 grown men do behind closed doors means absolutely fucking nothing to me, but when you try to push legislature in favour of that, and put it in front of kids in the form of parades and other blatant faggotry, then we have a problem.

Gay rights....
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Yes it will! vote NO cunt

Is calling the Slippery Slope Fallacy a fallacy a fallacy yet?

30 years ago two men getting married was a punchline, now its grim reality. How is it not a slippery slope and does anyone thing the will stop pushing for more fucked up things in the name of equality?

If you wanna fuck dudes behind closed doors then go ahead, as long as it isn't in my face or my childrens faces i don't care, but why do they need to get married exactly? They already have civil unions which do the exact same thing to my knowledge.

It's basically the 'progressive' left throwing its weight around and asserting that they are the dominant ideology. Heterosexual marriage is the last remnant of traditional values.

If 2 men can marry why can't 3 men marry?

exactly. Slippery slope fallacy was manufactured to stiffle conversation about actual events and the paths they take based on historical evidence. people use this term incorrectly ALL the time.

It's legitimate when there's no evidence that the slipper slope will be followed.

However in this case Australians are just referencing other countries who had their laws change, when they were told they would not.

This is not a slippery slope at all, but a lying disgusting leftist will pretend it is because most people aren't good at arguing and back down when accused of a fallacy.

I remember when some commie faggots first taught me what "strawman" meant by dismissing every thought I had with that garbage. Then the eternal rage forced me to learn how to rhetoric these cunts.

Jesus fucking Christ, stop calling it a vote. It's nothing more than a survey that the government is using to see how many votes theyll lose depending on which way they go.

I voted no.
Next the left will wana marry their pets and children