On the one hand, cultures that have very high birth rates (e.g. Africa) seem to do a much worse job at raising children...

On the one hand, cultures that have very high birth rates (e.g. Africa) seem to do a much worse job at raising children. But on the other hand, European culture clearly needs to have higher birth rates, and European culture would become healthier if birth rates were higher.
Is there some sort of balance between quantity of children and quality of care?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is there some sort of balance between quantity of children and quality of care?

Yes.

Thank you for consulting Sup Forums, the internet's most popular forum for stating the obvious. Please be sure to leave a customer comment card and have a great day!

are amish people cool? or are they just like being around mimes?

dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34

>European culture clearly needs to have higher birth rates

Why is this constantly repeated without any explanation? Why exactly does any racial group need higher birth rates?

Whites need higher birth rates to compete with shitskins who breed like rats.

Ultimately though most people really shouldn't breed, especially not retarded subhuman trash from the third world. Ideally only the very strongest and brightest should breed, the masses sterilized and human population as a whole drastically decreased.

They are very hard workers and are rather wealthy

In third world shit holes, your children are your social security and your family is your safety net.

I believe 6 is the upper limit a white mother can raise properly, without any of them lacking the individual care that they need. Niggers can't even raise 1 properly.

I unironically like the Amish and Mennonites

Not true, whites are like wolves and shitskins are like rabbits. We accomplish more and are more dangerous in small number than very large numbers of primitive races.

you sound like a kike. at this point in time the more whites the better. its a quantity game right now.

My family is Mennonite and I'm sad to report that there are Mennonites that are adopting niggers. It's infuriating even though I left the church.

Well cool certainly isn't the word, but I think they have a wholesome lifestyle.

They seem pretty cool. Wish we had Amish down here.

black user checking in, my grandmother had 9 children and is still married to my grandfather. 2 died to cancer but the rest all have families, jobs, and are upstanding people.

undo woman's rights

Things were different back in the day. You guys actually valued family values back then.

I had a roommate in college who grew up near an Amish community. They went to the same public school system. He swears that the Amish were the smartest by far. But then basically after 16 or so they all became farmers or craftsmen.

They would also all drive buggies. But apparently had no religious compunction about adding huge stereo systems to their buggies. Just no internal combustion engine.

what'd they listen to

It's to keep the community close together. It's actually a really good idea, metropolitan living arrangements are completely unhealthy.

Probably Bob Ross.

Apparently a lot of Rap. He told me about seeing Amish kids walking around with a big gold chain with a pot leaf on it at parties.

Close.
Rick Ross.

dropped

Had to google him.
I'm so out of the loop on who is famous these days.

You're comparing two different things. It would be like saying
>Sure cats are better then mice, but mice aren't as good predators, how can we get cats to breed more but not be as violent as mice
Negros aren't human, their offspring and own capability is going to be extremely low either way.

>Is there some sort of balance between quantity of children and quality of care?
Yes, don't be a Negro, be a human. Realistically if you've properly trained/molded your woman you can delegate a lot of responsibility during childrearing too. Want more kids? Get more women, the bare minimum to have great kids isn't very difficult. Just be a better person yourself really

r/k selection theory. Lurn it faggit.

also SAGE and HIDE this shill thread

>But on the other hand, European culture clearly needs to have higher birth rates
Why? Birth rates should be whatever the society can sustain.

Birth rates should be as high as possible with excess population used for colonisation.

The solution is here. Girls all over the west are now flocking to Danish and Anglo cock. Known for its huge length and girth as well as being the most fertile in the World. The great Anglo cock has been confirmed as the uncontested largest cock in the World.

We can now expect birth rates in the west to sky rocket providing we facilitate Anglo Danish breeding grounds for all western nations.