The NFL backing down was not a victory

It seems like a lot of people in the Alt-Right think that Trump has won some kind of victory in the culture war by getting Negroes to stand for the national anthem. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Jews saw they had gone too far and saw their Multiracial empire coming apart at the seams so they reined in their anti-white agitation just a little bit to keep the shit show going. That's all. A white backlash was averted and the fat beer drinking patriotard slobs can now go back to watching niggerball. The Alt-Right should be encouraging black grievance and separatism until it all boils over and and society is forced to take sides in a race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxiFdstu6H8
youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>advances are being made and they have to retreat
>this is not a victory
those NFL fans won't forget btw

Of course he won. Perception is reality to the masses, meme flag bitch. Your shitty mental gymnastics aint gonna change that.

Yeah civic nationalism won. Black and white united under the same zog government won.

Are you retarded?

I don't get the whole thing. Why are people mad about niggers willingly kneeling before their white masters?

Truth.

In this case, accelerationism is a good strategy.

You're a blackpilled idiot who hates winning because you fantasize about a race war that's never going to happen.

These victories matter. The more of these we have, the more we can control the narrative (and the direction of culture, media, politics, etc).

Cool flag btw.
>dude ok u won but was that really a victory? society didn't even collapse

>whites go back to watching nigger-egg
>somehow good

LOL

who is joesph stalin for 100 alex

So I guess the grand vision and ultimate goal for you people is America circa 1985?

This was a huge win, the NFL has been deeply damaged. They've lost millions of fans that will never come back and their anger will be channeled into politics. Anyone saying this wasn't a win is either a kike or a blackpilled loser.

Show us your real flag, nigger.

>Millions of fans
Those same people went right back to watching because they don't see the kneeling and shit behavior televised now. What has changed? Guess what we've got another sportsball season kicking off in a matter of weeks, think those white fans are going to sit home?

Football fans are extremely retarded on average. They'll watch niggerball until they die unless the NFL starts burning American flags.

>The Alt-Right should be encouraging black grievance and separatism until it all boils over and and society is forced to take sides in a race war.

This.

>thinks whites are going to go back to watching nigger ball

That ship has sailed. None of my friends give a shit about any sports. We all used to watch everything. I had season tickets to the 49ers and Giants. I went to a lot of San Jose Sharks (hockey). I went to a lot of the Golden State Warriors games. Now I don't give a fuck about any of them.

I don't watch the news anymore. I don't read the newspaper. I get my information from the internet. I cut my cable (except internet) and haven't turned on my TV in over a year.

Last movie I went to see was Jurasic World. I stopped playing video games (Fuck you Blizzard you can suck my dick for what you did to WoW).

I now read a lot. I work out more. I have my own garden. My friends come over and we have BBQ and have fun talking about things. Life is actually much better without ever worrying about nigger ball. So fuck em.

The days of watching sports without politics being jammed down our throat are gone forever. Fuck ESPN. Fuck DISNEY. Fuck the NFL.

100% agree..never that deep into sports, did watch on occasion tho..haven't watched for years, all black, coaches too..how could any self respecting white, asian or latino ever watch it...I hope it actually dies..same with the NBA..death to all sports..kill your tv

Watching televised sports in 2017 confirms you for being a negro-woshipping homosexual faggot.

youtu.be/fxiFdstu6H8

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ

Lmao good meme friend

I hope you don't mind if I save it

>king moron does something moronic
>idiots overreact and fuck themselves over

>Fuck you Blizzard you can suck my dick for what you did to WoW

this, that shit was so fun

The only thing niggers are good for is being monkeys that crash into each other for our amusement and entertainment.

All those dumb blacks have no clue that the "white team owners" are pretty much all jews except Farrakhan

You think the NFL cares about your faggy BLM shit? No, those niggas gonna stand and play ball for me.

>implying we aren't riling up our bluepilled American patriots, while also riling up niggers and sjws on social media to further prove how much they hate white people

>not watching college football
>not watching footsphere
>not watching MMA
>not watching mlb

>Giving a shit about overpaid athletes kneeling for a piece of cloth because who better to be the voice against racism than people who are paid millions to play handegg?

I really don't understand the big deal.

You're right OP. We should be firing up the sock puppet KANGZ accounts on Twatter and pushing the nog revolution. Every time they show their true colors it pushes moderates right.

The holy grail would be to get some low IQ POC to burn a flag in the middle of the field.

Sorry, you're wrong sweetie. :)

B

That is some heavy speculation mate. Ridiculous, but entertaining to read nonetheless.

I want to impregnate oriental waifus. Their faces are so alien, my white dick gets harder by just looking at them.

Stop fetishizing orientals. It makes you no better than a nigger.