Hypothetical situation

Hypothetical situation
>Did you hear the rumours about [your good friend]...
>He was sexually harassing women and they are all traumatized now
>Are you going to stop being friends with him user?

What would you do?

Define "harassing"

I would never abandon a friend.

Gotta have friends for that to happen. I honestly don't know how I'd react because I can't even fathom that situation.

Depends if the allegations are true or not.

We're your friends, fag

No homo

First assumption would be that he's another false accusation victim.

I would feel sympathy and pitty fir him.

I've spent 11 goddamn years on this fucking site and I'd rather roll my body down a steep hill coated with broken glass and tabasco sauce than meet one of you autistic fucks in real life.

Well thats just rude, user

>Absolutely not. He needs someone to be there for him and help him get on the right path.
>what you doing tonight? Lets hook up
Fuck her then never talk to her again.

Gonna need more details than that to make a decision

For some reason I imagined Trevor shouting this

We'll meet you at the bottom of the hill with more sauce to rub on your wounds you ingrate faggot

>"You're gonna have to show me some proof before you expect me to just turn against my best friend like that"

This kinda thing actually happened to me once. Best friend was blackout drunk at a party and feelin up on a passed-out girl, someone took a pic on their phone and showed me the next day. I just went to my best friend and was like "hey uh yeah be careful with that shit bro" and that was the end of it

>rumor
Ahahaha, wow.

I've seen many cases when a bitch doesn't get what they want, they will try to ruin someone out of spite.
>friend has this happen to him
>girl accuses him of being a creep and sexual predator
>cries to everyone in his circle, people show pity a.d rally against him
>he loses his shit when he hears about the amount of shit she has spouted
>posts screencaps of messages she sent him on Facebook
>"omg boo I want you so bad! dont be such a prude and fuck me already ;p" and shit like that
>the only thing he did was reject her and call her a crazy bitch when she wouldn't stop
>she has a meltdown and ends up in psych care
All's well that ends well. All it took was one crazy bitch to redpill our normie friends that women can be deceptive, manipulative and that defacto sympathy is bullshit.

In this culture of false rape claims and destroying men's lives at a whim. Id be pretty damn skeptical of the claims.

The joke's on you, I have no friends.

high five him

chances are you've met more of us than you can know already