GATE Gifted Thread

Let's talk about how gifted education was a T@vistock psyop.

or, if you are able to decrypt Assange's insurance files, post 'em if you got 'em. but i'm guessing you can't, so let's talk about how you were MKULTRA'd instead

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=gate education 4plebs site
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115379043/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129983874/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126995115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126501816/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64636346/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145098723/
archive.is/wced0
community.vfs.com/arcade/2013/03/my-chat-with-patrick-plourde-about-far-cry-3-and-the-skinner-box/
lausd.net/lausd/office/GATE/intro.html#IntroHistory
web.archive.org/web/20080410004148/http://www.combat-diaries.co.uk/diary25/diary25safari.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/starkids/starkids16.htm
timenolonger.wordpress.com/tag/mkultra/
whale.to/b/sp/for1.html
letsrollforums.com//more-mkultra-information-and-t20087p3.html?s=7c0d957f5b9c3d29d3519f466e928230&
seventhlifepath.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

List of similarities between kids who were in GATE (or WiseOwl or whatever the gifted program was at your state-run school)...
> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
> IQs are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQs in the genius range of 160
> Complete breakdown upon leaving GATE
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
> Forehead scars
> Early speech therapy
> First born sons
> Migraines
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
> Above average intuition
> Seeing ayy lmaaoos when little ( ages 3-10)
> Possible crazy ESP powers

Past threads to dig into:

google.com/search?q=gate education 4plebs site

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115379043/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129983874/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126995115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126501816/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64636346/ (this one has pastebin of GATEr stories)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145098723/
archive.is/wced0

what do you actually know? I was in GATE and don't remember shit other than being in a separate room with the curtains closed. I've experienced a lot of things that other people have talked about. I need to know more.

Before this thread gets flooded by survey completing faggots, do you have a single shred of evidence to support MK Ultra type activities? If so, to what end was this done?

I was in SOAR, the first of the GATE gates...
I'll report the same thing, separate room with curtains closed. Elementary. I know the teacher's name in fact. weird.

I was in GATE for a very short time (3 months or so), i decided i did not like it and so left and went back to my normal school. I heard of /x/ conspiracies about GATE but never saw a list of these alleged characteristics.

Im kind of freaked out now

What kind of freaky stuff did you hear about?

For sake of OPSEC I won't disclose which of your points apply to me, but ill give a tally
>12 out of 21

Nothing, thats what im saying. I was aware there was allegedly some conspiracy thanks to /x/, but i never looked into it, but comparing myself to that list there are many hits. Its not perfect so maybe thats why they let me go? I dont know.

I know the teacher was blood relation to someone executed in salem as a witch. She bragged about it all the time.

The real amount of involved anons from pol would be interesting

wow, user it's awfully late don't you think it's time for bed? I'm tired lets all just go to sleep and forget about this silly conspiracy.

I love hearing about other peoples creepy TAG/GATE experiences but I always have to drop in to say

>In TAG program for elementary/middle school
>nothing weird about me or my life
>no weird teachers or experiences
>Just learned at a rate several grades above peers

>be in 3rd grade
>really into NASCAR and F1
>only get high marks so I can play more with my toys and vidya
>get inducted
>leave class an hour early twice each week to attend the program
>instructor wants me to do something simple like making a Lego car or a Hot wheels track
>replicate motherfucking Circuit Gilles Villeneuve with cardboard and paper
>ratio is accurate to the millimeter
>detail and finish it by deadline
>entire class loves it
>it gets showcased on the shool website for 5 years straight

still proud as fuck, i should have been an engineering major

No new info.
I concluded that my life is fucked today because I quit overachieving after high school. Playing the 5-whys root cause game:
> stopped overachieving and became a fat bald STEMcuck after leaving home
> wanted to do the right thing, which was whatever preserved my relationships especially with my parents, and parents wanted me to do engineering and be a beta
> wanted a sense of love and psychological safety (doing the right thing, what parents want, assuring good things and lack of punishment)...specifically, wanted to do engineering work and be pleasing to others to ensure I am protected and on a safe track...by following and agreeing I escape punishment.
> this sounds fucked-up but it wasn't.
> is it normal to think that the natural death of my parents would make me happy? I would be free to pursue my own needs (i.e. not dying, and siring children) without their low-IQ judgemental advice.
fuck it. my parents are dead to me as far as advice goes. (i will look to them for childcare when the time comes.) i'm my own man.

MKULTRA type activities? no, but in retrospect my childhood was MKULTRA tier.

21/21 for me. fuck.

>> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
>> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
>> IQs are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQs in the genius range of 160
>> Complete breakdown upon leaving GATE
>> Interest in /x/ phenomena
>> Early speech therapy
>> First born sons
>> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>> Above average intuition
>> Seeing ayy lmaaoos when little ( ages 3-10)
All of these. Can't remember the windows thing, might have been true too.

user, you're just autistic

checked, also i do MechE and if you want to know what it's like then download a copy of ANSI Y14.5-1993 and read 300 pages of flatness callouts. Engineering is a blue-collar profession...it's the finance/sales guys who decide what gets built. So what I'm saying is (1.) you're not missing anything except a world of paranoia and suffering...it feels like a never-ending redpill thread except with dollars and safety factors instead of jews and (2.) as a Sup Forumsack you've got the autsim required to be good at engineering should you choose. good luck anonbro.

i was in GATE and the full scale of the defense department tried to recruit me when i was 16. i talked with recruiters at every military academy and had the choice to go to any of them on a track to be an admiral or general. i also had the option of going straight into the CIA and interviewed at their HQ in langley where they scanned my drivers license thumbprint and retina. too bad for (((them))) i was already too woke to go along with it and bailed. they did give me this cool test designed to figure out if you would be capable of literally pulling the trigger to kill someone or not, whether you would hesitate, and how your morality would factor into that decision, etc. ask me anything about GATE or being mahd smaht.

also all the GATE common experiences are real. i actually lost my virginity at a high school party when a hot israeli chick who later (or might even have already been in college, i cant quite remember) went to art school stared me right in the eye and mouthed the words "i want to fuck you" from across the room.

i have a commendation letter with w bush's signature on it and photos of myself at the CIA building but don't want to dox myself

>Forehead scars

Mark of the beast?!?!

Never did one of these

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Nope, green
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of
skull = Neanderthal trait)
Yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Nope
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
YES!
-Nearly drowned at age ~3
-Nearly OD on Flintstones Vitamins (Iron poisoning)
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Just general idyllic childhood memory haze
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
No, but the windows were high off the ground (above eye level). Door often open and window uncovered though
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Haven't noticed
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Hahaha, yes
> IQs are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQs in the genius range of 160
High 130/low 140 last I checked
> Complete breakdown upon leaving GATE
Nope
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Yes
> Forehead scars
No
> Early speech therapy
No
> First born sons
Yes
> Migraines
No
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No (BUT at least 2 have matched with me on tinder in the last 2 years, got weird vibes and unmatched)
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Sort of/sometimes
> Above average intuition
I would like to think so
> Seeing ayy lmaaoos when little ( ages 3-10)
Eh, had a weird fear/fascination with greys during that age range and beyond. I remember the first time I saw an image of one on TV I felt like I was about to have a panic attack and had no context surrounding the image I was seeing (Im not prone to panic attacks)
> Possible crazy ESP powers
Had a couple instances on LSD of legit mind reading. But then again....LSD XD

Fuck after looking over this I feel like I was prime and ready for some MKULTRA shit but got passed over for better candidates
>MFW

>they did give me this cool test designed to figure out if you would be capable of literally pulling the trigger to kill someone or not, whether you would hesitate, and how your morality would factor into that decision, etc

Go on

I was in Gifted and Talented. We just pretended to play the stock market and do mock trials while the other students ate glue or whatever the fuck it is plebs do. It was nothing weird.

Gate classes from 3rd to 6th grade.
Brown eyes, daughter has hazel eyes.
Math bun.
Born early, trouble breathing.
Almost drowned boogie boarding.
Remember preschool to 3rd grade very well, 3rd to 6th is a bit hazy & at times like chapters skipped in my mind, 7th grade onward can remember very well.
Arrests, fights and stops where cops where involved i've been given warnings, a slap on the wrist or minimal consequence. High iq, scored top 5% in state on standardized tests 2 years straight (10th and 11th grade, $1,000 grant each yr CA)
After gate started jr. high, burnt out and careless about anything to do with school.
Forehead scar from backyard soccer,
I am a first born son, first child is a son, prophetic dreams, lucid dreams, wake induced lucid dreams, astral projection (rarely), strange encounters with otherwordly presence in dreams.
Possible attempted abduction when child (multiple witnesses).
Have felt like i've manipulated encounters or own timeline shifts with just my thoughts/sheer will/fear.

Anyway, feel like i could've done much better continuing to excel at the top of my class before gate, continue with my environment/friendships i already had, and a normal childhood without such high intensity classwork, projects, competition and expectations (not too mention quirky ass loony toon teachers). Feel like they break you while young to limit you somehow, imagine if all the real gifted minds were actually guided in a positive way, we would all realize this game is rigged and change it for the better. But by the time we get over this whole confusing ordeal we are already either pressured to excel until in too deep or clock out mentally and focused on etceteras. Glad to hear i'm not the only one looking back at those years with suspicion, p.s my brother and sister were gate identified too.

something like ~100% of millenial males have played a Halo game...or pic related...
> You know...I never thought I'd be able to kill someone. The first time, it felt wrong. Which is good, right? But now... it feels like winning.
> I've killed so many people I've lost count. I can't come back from this. I'm a monster. I can feel the anger inside me. But I am still, somewhere inside me, more than that. Better than that.

>tfw you realize youre a mk ultra super soldier clone waiting for you trigger commands

Project Paperclip - OSS later the CIA brought in 40,000 Nazi mind scientists after world war two to continue their experiments in mind control and more. Project Mkultra is a CIA umbrella project of 150 sub projects involved in controlling human consciousness. Project Talent is a covert recruiting arm that brings gifted subjects to Project Mkultra, Monarch, and Montauk [slavery]. The project was financed by Department and Welfare, Health, and Education; the National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Naval Research. These individuals were tracked using RFID technology and monitored throughout life. Project Monarch is the creation of a total mind controlled slave using trauma programming involving electroshock, needles under fingernails, drugs, and water boarding. Subjects are given a choice: either die or split into alternate personalities. Most die and those that survive develop dissociate identity disorder and can be activated like a Manchurian candidate.

Project Montauk took place in a underground facility on Montauk Point, New York involving time travel ops.

Project Surrogate involves creation of genetically superior individuals who are cloned and placed with surrogate families until old enough to be used. They placed these individuals with fake families because loving families make better fighters than those grown up as a prisoners in underground bases. Human cloning began in 1978 and has advanced beyond the imagination of the common man.

The Ultra MK Universal Super Soldier program is the creation of a perfect fighting machine one who acts without questioning their command, brainwashed, enhanced with drugs, metal bones, and circuitry they are the real terminator. Originally 6,000 promising individuals were chosen from project Talent to become super soldiers. They were then placed into different six groups such as alpha dealing with general programming, beta or sexual programming, gamma or coinintellpro, delta which are killers, and omega and so on. Only 20 living subjects survived from original group. It was there DNA that was chosen to create future generations of super soldiers within project surrogate. Today there are currently 400 super solider operatives in existence, they are so advanced they can lift a tank using telekinesis and can go into outer space without a breathing mask on. Each super soldier operative costs $30 to $100 million each.

Total recall chair is the brainwashing trip chair. Long term and short term memories are switched around so that the person will have no clue what he or she was doing. Also used for training and torture. Each trip chair costs $17 to $30 million dollars and made from gold and platinum.

Milabs stands for military abductions. Military abductions are performed on gifted psychics that are targeted by Project Talent. Those conducting the Milabs are often milabed themselves and have no idea they are leading a double life.

All of these programs were financed by the Federal Reserve under the direction of the Rockefeller Foundation and MJ-12.

The rest is classified lol.

Everything in the first sectionand most of the second.
I'm curious how many gays there are who were in this program. I didn't really figure out my sexuality until college and didn't date until then either.

Far Cry 3 was a good game.
But it is a skinner box - Even the devs admitted it.

community.vfs.com/arcade/2013/03/my-chat-with-patrick-plourde-about-far-cry-3-and-the-skinner-box/

>We just pretended to play the stock market and do mock trials while the other students ate glue or whatever the fuck it is plebs do.
We just pretended to run a medieval market with period accurate foodstuffs and competed to see who could make the most effective advertising while the other students pulled their pants down all the way at the urinals or whatever the fuck it is plebs do

>>tfw you realize youre a mk ultra super soldier clone waiting for you trigger commands

fascinating. sadly, my dna and bone structure implies i am indeed my parents' child.

also...sauce on telekinesis? if telekinesis worked, wouldn't some animal have evolved it?

What the fuck, I just came back to Sup Forums and I see this thread. I was in a GATE program myself in nyc as a kid and I can confirm a few results in OP happening.
>near death experiences
Choking or drowning 4 times
>lack of memory
This, but I also just dont think about my time there a lot
>windows covered
Yes
>law enforcement being extremely lenient
This, 3 times
>IQ
The first time I was tested I had around 135
>complete breakdown upon leaving gate
I dont know what breakdown means here, but my academic and social performance which had been exceedingly good just plummeted once I left
>prophetic dreams
I once dreamt up a short locker combination for a lock that I found at school, and it worked
>seeing ayys, ESP, anything /x/ related
Ive always felt afflicted or cursed by something indescribable even as a kid, but usually just write it off as paranoia. However, recently I experienced sleep paralysis and hallucinations of humanlike parasites or demons suffocating me during the paralysis. Not fun.
Mind you, Ive always considered myself average and normal. Not at all superstitious or unstable. The only not-average part of my life was my learning capability and speed in GATE. Since then, Ive had a plateau of improvement and I feel like I just want blend into the crowd.
Take from this what you will.

....oh fuggg

>You're gonna be used in false flags to incriminate your race and get guns to be removed
what a shame.

What was your favorite color?

on the DoD recruiting trip the first day they gave us a bunch of tests and exercises to do. after that they segregated us into groups and it was pretty obvious what was happening. the manlets and soyboys went to recruitment meetings at like embassies and diplomatic buildings and me and a bunch of other males who were all over 6' and the absolute smartest females went to the CIA and FBI buildings. then we would attend different lectures from different speakers and they would get lectures on like "discovering synchronicity across cultures" or whatever and we would get lectures from a retired marine corps colonel on how to reconcile a belief in god with taking another man's life.

GATE/TAG (both were used) was really hazy to me. I don't remember much but I do remember flash cards but they were probably nothing too serious.

Here is some stuff I dug up though (was in Japan), but it sounds pretty run-of-the-mill but then again isn't that how it's supposed to sound?

teal

You had a favorite color? So did I! All right, this is getting weird

this post is fake news, but just in case....

how does one trigger one's supposed latent mkultra conditioning? induce a meditative state and watch one of those fucked-up vids with the colors and static sounds? implant a post-hypnotic suggestion that I am seeing my trigger and safely understanding it and fulfilling it in a dream only? just watch a bunch of mlp and hope for the best? basically (1.) your larp sucks but (2.) just in case how does one deprogram this shit?

Anyone have most of their teachers actually talk about your class being full of geniuses? I recall it happening several times and finding it odd.

Green

white. white is my favorite color.
> really. inb4 "u r hitler lol"

comic sans ms really?

GATE classes are some bullshit. Just like AP and IB garbage. I enrolled in all of them at one point or another, and all they were is the same exact content with more homework.

tag teachers sucked. They send the gifted and talented teachers to teach special needs and the special needs teachers to teach tag. I liked it only because they didn't give me homework/busywork like the normal classes.

It was called SAGE, (Students in Academically Gifted Education), at my school. I don't want to talk about it.

Green is not a creative color

>YFW You realize TAG was really a special needs class and we are all retarded

Cyan

In 1980, the California Legislature provided legislation (AB1040) to adopt the federal definition of gifted. The program was renamed Gifted and Talented Education (GATE). The Marland Federal Report on gifted education adopted the following: Students who are identified as gifted/talented exhibit excellence or the capacity for excellence far beyond that of their chronological peers. They require differentiated educational programs and/or services beyond those normally provided by the regular school program in order to realize their ability to contribute to self and society.

This definition expanded the identification categories of gifted to include intellectual ability, high achievement ability, specific academic ability, leadership, creativity, and visual and performing arts abilities. It provided for 200 minutes a week of differentiated curriculum. The Legislature deemed that each school district determine the categories for identification. It was the intent of the Legislature in passing AB555 in 1986 to ensure that programs for gifted and talented students are continued and improved. AB555 provided funding for all school districts upon application and approval from the California Department of Education.

lausd.net/lausd/office/GATE/intro.html#IntroHistory

sheeiit

I was in that program (the 1040 program) for a few years in elementary school. Several months ago I started asking questions and researching...I couldn't come up with anything.

What I remember? 1)Tests...

2) Split second pictures on a screen

3) Being told I was going to be a leader (which is why from that moment on I decided never to become in charge of anything...sad I know) I've turned down manager jobs because I see the therapist telling me this...EVERYTIME

4) Reading newspapers and researching current events..Isn't that funny how I do that still?

5) All else is blank.... Today I found some others that have had the same experience as I...included the blank memories that they are disturbed with. Needless to say I am looking into it.

Examples: Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's? I can't remember anything from the "gifted & talented" program. Like another said, it's like a blank spot in my memory. The only thing I remember was taking tons of tests. I remember that I didn't mind taking the tests. I rather enjoyed them. I remember getting out of class a lot to talk to different people. But like I said, I don't remember one thing from the program itself. All this took place in elementary school years through 5th grade. Then my family moved to a different city and that was it. Testing saved my grades in school. I was very poor at doing homework. But I always aced my tests. So yeah, what were they testing me for? Where are the results? Hell, WHAT were the results? Makes me wonder......

2) Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's? Books that were encouraged were: A Wrinkle in Time, The Elephant Man (That was my personal favorite to withhold), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and any of the books from the Choose Your Own Adventure Series. ( I remember reading A Wrinkle in Time. I was scared and still read)

3) Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's? I don't know what you people are talking about. The GATE program of the late 80's/early 90's wasn't about unprogramming it was tailored to kids who seemed destined to become future leaders. Their programming was tweaked per the burden of responsibility - middle managers with enough latitude to make the clockwork keep on the straight and narrow. It was about the importance of civilization, man's savage nature, the art of compromise -- it was also desensitizing them to the coming radical changes with exposure and sympathy for the 'new world order'. The masses are fed 'Soylent Green' and 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' and the middle managing slave class (Mentally Gifted Minds) read Orwell. And now...those kids I grew up with all went to Ivy Leagues for undergrad and grad, all have posh positions in banking, science, gov't -- all under 30...and they all are able to rationalize everything I try to wake them up to; the need for depopulation allows for the immoral trickery and murder of billions - (see The Watchmen or see Agammemmnon in Clytemestra)

1 off, eh?
i think u should talk about it.

I was in GATE. It was a temporary sanctuary from the morons we were warehoused with. We did critical thinking exercises as a group and then we had time to do what we were interested in.

web.archive.org/web/20080410004148/http://www.combat-diaries.co.uk/diary25/diary25safari.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/starkids/starkids16.htm

I've been wondering if favorite colors link up at all to pic related. I'm not sure what to make of white, but blue and green seem ideal for mind controlled soldiers.

I was in the Gate program and I remember jack shit about it (I forget most of elementary school though). I'll ask my mother if she kept any of my assignments from the classes I took, she tends to hold on to a lot of them and I don't see why this would be a special case.

Did anyone else have behavioural/confidence changes after going to GATE?

Rephaim : The Reincarnate Possessors

The CIA projects Monarch and MKultra created Moonchildren and made the connection between bloodline and the spirits which were obtained to inhabit the bodies.

As with various ancients traditions on reincarnation, the spirit which reincarnates into the prescribed body must do so in a body which belongs to the same hereditary line hence Moonchildren were normally made of children who belonged to one of the blue-blood families.

timenolonger.wordpress.com/tag/mkultra/

they gave me puzzles and shit to put together but its kind of vague when I try thinking back, am I gonna die?

Who else was in GATE and took a big shit today?

anyones called SEARCH?

> ex-commiefornian with a german flag
good luck to us all. it is unfortunate that the liberal masses do not understand that high-quality individuals are a net positive and low-quality individuals a net negative...it is pointless to talk about population without considering who makes up the population. additionally, it is a tragedy that the personality required to become elite (vicious social climbing) causes the rulers to be non-scientists who happily hamstrung research funding, school standards, the patent system, and other national priorities to slightly improve their own dominance. if they would let the nerds keep their high-IQ high-trust communities, then they would rule the Universe, forever. instead, we all age and die.

may freedom and discovery never perish.

We just built paper house models and did algebra while the other students took turns choking each other or whatever the fuck it is plebs do

>Complete breakdown upon leaving GATE.

What do you mean by this. In my case I was a confident, even arrogant kid before GATE. Since leaving I've been an anxious wreck. My personality change was so sudden.

All my friends went, but not me. They are in high finance or government now.

They changed.

I believed you, up until the telekinesis part. The mind cannot output enough energy to a focused point well beyond its proximity in order to move physical objects.

The Illumined Luciferian or Illuminati concept of a Moon Child ties in closely with the concept of ascended mastery. A Moon Child ritual is a very dark and high level occult ritual which requires blood sacrifice, the goal of which is to call into a prenatal infant, a demonic entity which will not just possess, but displace the original spirit, and live out a mortal life in the body.

It is necessary to clarify that the use of the term demonic here is to refer to a nephil spirit, a human/angel hybrid who has died and whose spirit is free-roaming on the earth. 1 Enoch gives some information on spirits of this kind:

The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, (cause to) fall, contend, and bruise upon the earth. They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty (for a habitat); they shall be concealed (invisible), and those spirits shall rise up against the sons of men (torment), and against women; for they come forth (from them) during the days of slaughter and destruction (the flood or deluge). And as to the death of the giants, wheresoever their spirits depart from their bodies, let their flesh, that which is perishable, be without judgment. Thus, they shall perish, until the day of the great consummation of the great world.
1 Enoch 15

Aleister Crowley, infamous Satanist and Freemason, wrote on the Moon Child stating that the ritual ensured the perfect spirit for the body, likening spirits who await their reincarnation to butterflies and in his book entitled Moonchild, the villa where the ritual was performed to create Moon Children was named The Butter-fly-net.

The CIA projects Monarch and MKultra created Moonchildren and made the connection between bloodline and the spirits which were obtained to inhabit the bodies.

Are you guys tall?

Can someone explain this to me? I'm a new fag, What is this I'm tired gayness I keep seeing? Months now and I simply don't get it.

BTW 18 of those apply

I remember it being boring, but not much else. Odd because I usually have an extremely good memory, I remember regular shitty days even. I'm pretty sure we just did things like vocabulary flash cards and board games though.

A lot of that list is true, but it's also cold reading. High IQ or skill is kinda the point of G&T, they're usually boring explaining lack of memory, blue/hazel eyes because majority white and green is rare, paranormal because intelligent people are curious about those sort of things.

I had something like gate.

I plan on becoming a "civil servant" so I guess I will see if this is legit.

I am extremely tall.

That really fucked me up.

6,6 ft tall

a meme playing on the concept of 'nothing to see here, just go to sleep, its late, for your own good, just go to sleep' + '...they...have the ability to make you sleepy when you come across sensitive information'

Same.

Cyan/turquoise

I am six foot six.

Does anyone else have a extra band on any of their fingers?

whats an extra band of a finger?

You have three bands for each place of movement for your fingers, I have four on my left pinky.

I dont know the exact term for it,

lines on the underside of your knuckles joints?

Yea.

ah, you were joking though, tehehe

how much of you are smoking weed

its funny because it seemed to be the shittiest drug for cia mk ultra handlers to program "their" victims

it breaks the programing /

According to Cathy OBrien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesnt allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place. Since I heard her say that on a video a few years ago, I have understood the war on drugs in a little different way. I think you might find this of interest!

>top of every class despite being lazy as fuck
>was setup to be put in GATE
>went through all the shit to go into GATE
>told my mom fuck all that shit, all my close friends are retards and I won't get to hang out with them
>actually had friends that were going into GATE but I didn't want to do extra work
>ended up talking to all my friends that were in GATE
>they all seemed incredibly weird as if something happened to them
>tfw I avoided becoming a sleeper MK Ultra Super Soldier because I was lazy as fuck

THE ILLUMINATI FORMULA USED TO CREATE AN UNDETECTABLE MIND CONTROL SLAVE

whale.to/b/sp/for1.html

letsrollforums.com//more-mkultra-information-and-t20087p3.html?s=7c0d957f5b9c3d29d3519f466e928230&

seventhlifepath.com/

who is a 9?

According to someone who has helped with the programming and Moon Child ceremonies, occasionally the child while in the womb when traumatized by the Moon Child rituals, retreats into its mind like a cocoon, and develops autism. Autism is an emotional problem where the child withdraws from reality and goes into its own private world of altered states. The programmers for many years did not know why some children developed autism from the trauma rather MPD (DID), but in some cases it seems related to high 1.0. (IQ?) and genetics. The programmers are not able to reach such children, and essentially all were discarded into mental hospitals or used in rituals, until about 20 years ago when more and more of them were allowed to survive in public. An article Altered States, based on the Donna Williams autobiographical book Somebody Somewhere seems to buttress that autism can be mind-control duds. Williams is both autistic & MPD.

Her book reveals that autistic children have acute sensory perception (intelligence) rather than retardation. There are different types of autism, and the authors do not understand the topic well enough to write much more than this. It is quite possible autism may have several causes, some which do not relate to the failure to become MPD (DID), but may be the result of some other cause. However, the increase in autistic children is believed by the authors to be the result of increased trauma-based mind control. MS (multiple sclerosis) is another side effect, which can stem from brain stem scarring.

i was never in one of these programs but i have vague memories of stuff like what op describes that i can't place or define beyond a sensation of familiarity

i was one of those kids who the school knew was smart and got accelerated work but i also went to a christian school until high school. so much i don't remember though.

there was a junior high around me and everyone i know who went there was a total wreck. the place was some weird accelerated program where kids were heavily monitored and classes were from like 7am to 5pm and there was absolutely no socialization allowed, it was basically 1984: Communism Edition: The School. almost every student went on to heavy drug use, sexual promiscuity, depression, self harm, what we might call "modernity syndrome".

one girl i'm like 100% sure was MKULTRA'd. her dad was rich as a motherfucker and into drugs in the 60's and blew all his money on drugs or whatever it was never clear. you know what, greentext.

>dad was rich heir to a company you see on store shelves all over the country today
>loses all his money during peak mkultra years to drugs booze and women
>still addicted to drugs in the 90's with a kid
>dealer appears out of nowhere and offers free heroin if he lets him sex his daughter
>she recalls being drugged and horribly sexually abused over an unspecified period of time starting at 7 years old
>also describes being taken to a doctor by her mother at the same time who performed a procedure ostensibly to prevent her from wetting the bed involving inserting a catheter into her bladder and injecting pressurized water into her bladder
>one day look the procedure up because it sounded barbaric and ineffective
>can't find anything about it on the internet at all or any evidence of it being prescribed as a treatment for bedwetting children
>if you know differently comment
>she was totally fucking nuts but very smart and a great bullshitter

cont.

>obsessed with stuff associated with mkultra, cats, alice in wonderland, etc.

the other one i knew well is more normal by comparison but not by much. she once told me her dad was captured by saddam hussein and tortuted and i know she has family in saudi arabia.

in summary the world is a strange place.

>always scared of ghosts or demons or whatever as a kid
>repress it but it's still there
>it's my body reacting to me

about 15 of those..

anyone else here have out of body experiences?
and then after you return to your body and wake up get this rushing tingling and vibrating feeling on your brain and scalp that is orgasm tier?
haven't had one in awhile but they happen occasionally.

Cannabis (aka Marijuana, a sedative, change in perception, colors and sounds more distinct, time distorted. This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control. It has been experimented with in combination with other drugs as an interrogation tool. The CIA listed it as being used in MK-Ultra, but it served as an experimental drug rather for programming.)

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Brown eyes
>Occipital Bun
I honestly have no idea, maybe?
>Birth Complications
I didn't cry at all after being born, apparently.
>Near Death Experiences
Nope.
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Nope, remember it perfectly. Everyone took what I assume was some form of IQ test in third grade to be selected, and everyone who was got to participate in after school programs/classes of their choice. I remember taking a computer lab one, a film/editing one, and a robotics one. In middle school all the GATE kids had their own home room where we id some extra stuff. Put on plays, played around with lego mindstorm robots, special field trips, other random stuff. After middle school GATE program kind of just stopped.
>windows were covered in GATE classrooms
Nope, they just used all the normal classrooms.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Nope.
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Never had any encounters with law enforcement, so nope.
>IQs are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQs in the genius range of 160
I've never had a legit IQ test done where I got results, but internet ones have come back with ~115 or so.
>Complete breakdown upon leaving GATE
What does that even mean?
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
I suppose, but I don't take this stuff seriously at all.
>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Have never touched any kind of drugs.
>Forehead scars
I have one from a friend's dog sideswiping me with a treebrach.
>Early speech therapy
Yeah.
>First born sons
Yep.
>Migraines
No.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No.
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
No.
>Above average intuition
I guess.
>Seeing ayy lmaaoos when little
Not as far as I remember.
>Possible crazy ESP powers
No.

I feel like this thread is a bunch of LARPing from faggots who didn't get in.