>IMMORTALITY
>TRANScendENCE

Just absolutely neckyourself atheist scum

Add Quantum Computing to that list too.

????

t. coping nocoiner.

>lists real things
i dont know what the fuck we're going to do with you OP

It's a retarded fad by the nihilistic atheists. Fucking morons think the singularity is right around the corner. More fanciful utopian bullshit for gullible idiots.

Kill yourself if you believe in any of these memes

>Medicine
>Aerodynamics and aircraft
>Anti-Birth control
>Genetic modification

I try to understand but it sounds so apsurd and unpractical.
It's a big money laundering scheme.

TICK TOCK

That sounds like something AI would say while plotting our downfall.

Anarcho-primitivists are worse than communists and leftypol. Get out, your degeneracy does not belong here.

Kek

I was a Christian through my teen years and started being scientifically spiritual in my adult life. I've never been an atheist, hate most atheists and find nihilism to be equally cringe.

I've believed in the singularity for longer than it's been a fad. Don't be a closed minded cuck just because it went mainstream. Research.

>cryptocurrency
>meme

Well, shit, first time a meme made me over 6 digits of profit.

AI makes me laugh.

>Do you think humanity will become obsolete in 20 years due to AI advances in technology?

Lolocaust

>I don't understand, so it's probably a money laundering scheme

Don't make coclusions until you do understand.

*conclusions

It's difficult to understand and yes it's extremely hyped.
Big companies like IBM and Microsoft are investing big into it for the hopes of serious progress, money isn't being "laundered."
If you look at reversible computing or clockless computing, the industry basically doesn't give a shit. Those technologies never had their day in the sun, but quantum computing is a real potential game changer with real investment being made.
The main reason for all the excitement is that the computing power of quantum logic systems grows exponentially with number of qubits it has.

It's the dumbest shit I've ever written about.

>We've written actual letters on the atom

Holy fucking the audacity of these people.
Do they think the atom is a 3DS Max model or something?

I don't have to believe in Bitcoin.

I am making money off of it.

Bitcoin believes in me.

>We've written actual letters on the atom
Citation: who said this?

>guaranteed replies
Whoa whoa whoa, b-but what about the interweb OP? Thats like science man.

>scientifically spiritual

multidimensional alien of infinite power is the "God" we've all been crowing about for thousands of years.

It's all very perceptual.

Phone is stupid.

>>A.I
those are real things, video games and shit have used them for a very long time now
we don't have anything that can come close to a human's intelligence if that's what this means
then again computer and human intelligence are very different so trying to directly compare them doesn't really make sense
humans have both crystallized and fluid intelligence that change throughout their lives where as computers are mostly pure crystallized, we've only just started seeing very basic fluid intelligence that's still in the works
>>CRYPTOCURRENCY
I really don't know much about this topic, I've never done much research on it, but I'm highly skeptical from just the sounds of it
I feel like it'd make a lot more sense in a world where everything's basically 100% globalized to act as a digital means to transfer from one currency to another
problem is I don't think anyone alive today will ever live to see that, thinking every country will come together to work with a single, unified purely digital currency just doesn't sound plausible
>>IMMORTALITY
bullshit, entropy means it's not going to happen, the best you could possibly hope for would be being kept alive in a coma by a shitton of very expensive machines for a bunch of extra years
>>TRANScendENCE
I have no idea what this subject's supposed to be, if it's something spiritual it can fuck itself

I was a virulent Marxist until I
came across two books:
Technological Slavery, by Ted Kaczynski,
and
Revolt Against the Modern World, by Julius Evola.
I also started listening to Jordan Peterson Lectures.
Then I sorted ot my life, cleaned my room, and started going to Church.
I would suggest that you do the same.

But if I build God, am I an atheist anymore?

>cryptocurrency
>atheist
Fucking what?

>We've written actual letters in the atom

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Is this what anarcho-primitivists think quantum mechanics is? Kys.

>anaracho-primitivism intensifies

I don't understand what's so spooky about modern/next-gen technology.

transcendence is uploading someones brain into a computer/android/whatever

Why do i have to be an atheist to believe in cryptocurrency? It's pretty cool technology. That's like saying i have to be an atheist to have a cellphone.

So is cryptocurrencies don't actually exist the new flat earth?

Buying crypto currency is akin to buying katanas or fedoras.

a sound and wise investment?

Even if that were true, that doesn't answer my question. The currency aside the block chain technology is fascinating and very useful. Why do i need to be an atheist to want to use it and develop on it?

>Believe.
They exist whether or not you believe in them.

t. poor loser who missed the boat

>"Kill yourself if you believe in any of these memes"
>"IMMORTALITY"
>"Just absolutely neckyourself atheist scum"
>Wants non believers to neck themselves
>Religious people also believe in an afterlife where they will be IMMORTAL.
>Excludes them.
>Must be one.
Top Kek.

What do you mean by believing in cryptocurrency. It's a thing that exists and is being exchanged as a currency now. Who knows how long it will last, but it's happening now.

> atheist scum
Oh, so you're religious, that explains why you don't understand.

havent bought bitcoins before they became valuable huh. I feel you

bump

I'm working in the field of immortality

1. It's already possible, just not in a really great way

2. It will be possible in increasingly better ways soon

3. >bullshit, entropy means it's not going to happen
This guy is fucking brain dead

tell that to my 200k which I made in 10 months from 5k

t. cryptotrader

The concept of the singularity has been around before it was ever possible to have a fad from nihilistic atheists. Certainly mental retardation has been around longer and as you are showing us all will likely be passed on through your children... God forbid you have any. One can only hope that with whatever form of singularity, if it ever happens, will be able to wipe low IQ flesh off the face of the earth permanently

These could all be real very quickly, and all, save crytocurrency, would fall under the same scientific breakthrough. Understanding of the human brain would usher in a new era of ANN design that would be analogus to landing on the moon vs the stacking all your blocks very high deep learning architectures we see now. Once you know how the brain processes information, you just need to come up with a way to interface with it (already doable depending on your ethical flexibility with regard to transgenics) and keep it alive independent of the body (monumental task but entirely achievable in our life times).

Sadly, current neuroscience is on a shitty route. With their current approaches, they will never understand what the brain is doing despite having the tools to do so.