31 years old and set to be the next Chancellor of Austria. Can we ID this guy?

> At 23 years old, elected chairman of the youth branch of the Austrian People's Party.
> Became Austria's Foreign Minister at 27.
> Chairman of Austrian People's Party at 31.
> His party just won majority in the recent Austrian elections.
> Vows to cut benefits for all foreigners in Austria.
> Wants to stop the European Union meddling in the country's politics.

I'm a bit skeptical. You can't climb into the echelons of power without someone influential helping you. Can someone ID this guy? Any dirt on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/the-latest-polls-close-in-pivotal-austrian-election/2017/10/15/6ad0639c-b1bb-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.b3ceb137394e
nationalratswahl.at/ergebnisse.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/triumph-far-right-austria-not-surprising-has-never-atoned-nazi/
dw.com/en/opinion-a-right-wing-coalition-in-austria-threatens-the-eu/a-40962645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes gonna be the first world leader that shitposter on Sup Forums when he was underage.

He's a literal zionist kike.

I wouldn't vote for a guy like that.
still sucks that Strache is a bit bummed out not becoming chancellor but there is still a chance FPÖ might come in 2nd place before SPÖ once they counted the postal ballots although that's me being very optimistic knowing how well that shit turned out last time.

I agree that it is highly unlikely you are competent enough to perform those positions at that age.

I have worked my ass off since university graduation as a constriction project manager and I am still not experienced enough to handle a whole project myself at age 26.

I highly doubt this guy is experienced enough to handle the equivalent in his career path.

First NEET chancellor. The uprising begins.

So he is exactly like Trump.

This guy just rose to power because of his good looks

One of the three promises he made is ending illegal immigration. It is one of the main points he campaigned with and he is responsible for banning the Burka. Also, he works together with out eastern friends for border protection.
I hope he doesn't do a 180, but I still believe in him.

he's pretty average looking. I guess you meant because of his youth

Soon...

nepotism. he comes from a family that has been into austrian politics since the imperial times.

Great caricature potential there.

Cuckservative pretending to be right wing so he can continue the nwo globalist agenda, oh and because the establishment got scared of the freedom party getting successful so they're having the media present this guy as 'austria elects right wing politician' and 'austria lurches to the right' when in reality it'll just be more of the same globalism

I love this guy already! kek

Another Trudeau

He is the Antichrist

>no schmiss
fucking normy trash

>> At 23 years old, elected chairman of the youth branch of the Austrian People's Party.
That is because he studied... but didn't really pass any exams. If you don't pass any exams while studying, the only career you have in front of you is in politics.

>> Became Austria's Foreign Minister at 27.
Because Austria is pretty irrelevant. The most irrelevant position in Austrian politics is foreign minister... right after being president.

>> Chairman of Austrian People's Party at 31.
Yes, that is correct. He is an usurper.

>> His party just won majority in the recent Austrian elections.
No, it did not. He won 32%.

>> Vows to cut benefits for all foreigners in Austria.
HAHA, are you serious? He does not want to cut a single cent for EU citizens. And when it comes to non-EU citizens, he is saying he wants to cut benefits, but he voted against that for years. Also, Austria pays child subsidies to non-Austrians even if the child lives outside of Austria. Kurz is saying he wants to end this, but in truth he voted against ending this practice for years.

>> Wants to stop the European Union meddling in the country's politics.
HAHAHAHA. Wud? He is for an EU army, for a common border police, for a common EU asylum organization, for more integration in the EU.

Setting a few things straight about the Austrian Election.

Sebastian Kurz isnt /Our Guy/
He is a Soros controlled pawn. Hes been a member of the Austria Government since 2012. He was the Minister responsible to handle Integration. He could have stopped the Muslim Immigration, but he didnt.

He claims he closed the Balkan Route... then how come there are still immigrants flooding into Austria.

He publicly stated that Islam is part of Austrian Culture. Just look at his Twitter account.

H.C. Strache of the Austrian Freedom Party FPÖ is the closest thing to /Our Guy/ the Austrians have to offer.

>he is responsible for banning the Burka.
Call me when he is responsible to banning the hijab in many areas as well, just as France did or even Turkey did in the past on university campuses or Kazahstan.

he looks like a homo

Yup

Why are Germans so fucking cucked?

>he looks like a homo
He is together with his gf for 13yrs now... and has no kid and has not married her. So yes, he is gay and his "girlfriend" is a paid actress to meme his gf.

>Why are Germans so fucking cucked?
I am Austrian and Kurz is a fake. You will see.

Is strache the wiking youth guy?

Kek even Macron isn't such a dickhead.
>He publicly stated that Islam is part of Austrian Culture. Just look at his Twitter account.
Even our cuck president wouldn't have enough balls to tell this to the french.
We might be the "whiteflag frogs", still an attempt to our culture like that would cost him eternal hate from us. (Except for the leftists cucks)

>He visits and endorses the concept of an Ethno-State
>Bad because he talks to kikes

Fuck off please.

>Hello my fellow white supreeeemists, plz dig up dirt on this dirty rightwinger who's frustrating our plans to flood your countries with (sand)niggers.

Fuck off

Well, he's not exactly saying Islam is a part of French culture. So technically, you are right?

keke

>(Except for the leftists cucks)
>The French Left Party and its frontman Jean-Luc Mélenchon criticized the historical interpretation the game was conveying about the French Revolution, depicting Robespierre as "a blood-thirsty monster" and Marie Antoinette as "a poor little girl".[78] He has described Ubisoft's version of the historical period as "propaganda" that builds upon the growing sense of self-hatred spreading throughout France. Mélenchon has expressed his criticisms in multiple media appearances, telling the New York Times that, Smearing the great revolution is dirty work that aims to instill the French with even more self-loathing and talk of decline. If we continue like this, no common identity will remain possible for the French besides religion and skin color. [79]
>religion and skin color
>french identity
what did melenchon mean by this?

>ending illegal immigration

Yeah so from now on they make a Blitzkrieg like instant temporary living permit so every Mohammed is legal in.

I completely missed anything related to austrian elections, any butthurt twitter rants from american liberals how literally hitler is on the rise again?

Another 10 years and he can lead a proper country that isn't just part of Germany

here bro, have a summary

OVP 31,6 % (center-right party)
FPO 26 % (right-wing party)
SPO 26 % (left-wing party)

OVP & FPO will most likely form a coalition now.

washingtonpost.com/business/the-latest-polls-close-in-pivotal-austrian-election/2017/10/15/6ad0639c-b1bb-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.b3ceb137394e

>You can't climb into the echelons of power without someone influential helping you.

take the official one m8:

vorläufiges Endergebnis in % (ohne Wahlkarten):
ÖVP 31,4%,
FPÖ 27,4%,
SPÖ 26,7%,
NEOS 5,0%,
Pilz 4,1%,
Grüne 3,3%,
GILT 0,9%,
KPÖ 0,7%,
FLÖ 0,2%,
Weiße 0,2%,
NBZ 0,1%,
ODP 0,0%,
SLP 0,0%,
EUAUS 0,0%,
CPÖ 0,0%,
M 0,0%.

nationalratswahl.at/ergebnisse.html

/ourguys/ FOÖ are 2nd

Thanks for the quick rundown.

> "There is no such thing as french culture"

I thought he would have been crucified after saying that.

>FPÖ
>/ourguys/
Nö, their party leader is retarded
Evidence
>His raps
>His super hero comics

>>His super hero comics
?

Exactly this cringe worthy shit

>not digging based MC Strache and hist comics
bist deppat?

>Nö, their party leader is retarded

he's not that bad, got the right ideas for sure.
Kickl is the one who writes most of the party program and might be more eloquent and Hofer seems a bit more intelligent too but HC is great as avantgarde for that party which makes him a decent front figure and face for the party.
FP =/= just Strache only

EXACTLY !
Strache Hofer Kickl = dreamteam

Maybe if you convinced everyone you met to vote for you, you could be mayor.

they're second now?
that's good. I thought they were still counting postal ballots until the end of this day. so I'm gonna be careful and say that SPÖ might still take over to take 2nd place which I don't hope.

>Digging something on marvel sjw cringe levels
>Hofer
>More intelligent
>So wahr Gott mir helfe
they have some good ideas true but same could be said about the greens
The packaging is what makes both retarded

it's like the holy trinity of classes in RPGs: Warrior - Sorcerer - Rogue.

well, almost.

Stormfaggotry is a psyop.

>implying showing christian virtue is bad

are you some sort of misguided fedora who equals intelligence with being atheist?

More like
>Trying to fish votes with "muh jebus"
>While nobody gives 2 shits about religion

>While nobody gives 2 shits about religion

that was more meant as a bulwark against islam though. so pretty sure most of the core FP voters appreciate that because that's part of autstrian culture as well along with all christian-related fesitivities.

>Core appreciated it
Obvs, but he alienated the parts of övp and spö that might've voted for him

You clearly dont know him well. He is a fucking cuck, just like his party. The peoples party just want to be in power and will say anything to stay there. Nothing will change without FPÖ in the gov. I hate this fag so much. He is responsible for FPÖ not becoming first, without him the peoples party would have scratched maybe 10%. He usurped the party and is popular because normies and roasties think that he is soooo cool, young and good looking. Literally the only thing why the majority of the people voted for him. I just want to die

Hes a opportunist populist kike shill.

2 years ago he called the "right-wingers" "Nazi" for suggesting to cut benefits for all foreigners in Austria. Now hes suggesting it himself, because he realizes that the people want a xenophobe.

You people are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Inform yourselves.

>he alienated the parts of övp and spö that might've voted for him

that's so weird though. why would anybody get their panties twisted over that one line is beyond me. I think it was just some church officials who didn't like it.

Chad
Beta virgin

Like it or not FPÖ is currently the only /ourguys/ party in Austria, that can actually change something.

He is gay. I know a guy who works security for a well known 5 star hotel. Kurz checks in every last thursday of the month with changing ~20 year old bois for some hours,

Apparently he's a Jew.

Career politicians are all scum. Every single one of them who was not a professional of some sort before entering politics cannot and should not be trusted to do anything except jew the country for their personal benfit.

He is a Soros shill btw. Just saying

Because religion in politics
Because he is acting like God should help him instead of the voters
>Can actually change something
Maybe in Kärnten

I don`t trust him either
he`s a sneaky lying faggot

>I highly doubt this guy is experienced enough to handle the equivalent in his career path.
it depends on what you think the CHancellor does. he sets out the vision and the general path for the country, asks for input and then makes decisions. He is a decision maker. The civil service do the work.

if you were project managing a building, you could ask people for what they think is the best way to do X, why they think that, then ask another if they agree or disagree and why. then make a decision about what will be done.
you surely could say "we need a wall, all Hanz on deck and figure out the best way to build a wall" they tell you and say to the brickie, "do what they said".
The big vision and the decision

Yep. And everytime he opens his mouth I want to puke because of his faggot girly voice. Also he talks a lot without saying anything. Typical ÖVP member

what, are these results final?

Good job Strudelbros.

>mfw it's just Hitler reborn but this time he has to be more careful and plan it better than last time.

My sides.

no, final result on thursday
(waiting for the postal votes to be counted)
but not much will change in results, right-wing party and center-right party WON BIG TIME

when Germany annexes, in what role will he serve the empire?

heIIo rato

this is counter-signalling

Nicolas Cage?

Austria finally stands up from its knees
=> not even 24h passed
=> whole army of german paid trolls already cry on Sup Forums how bad this guy is

perfect ! #party

This is the dream for me. I love my eastern bros.

zionists are based now

>"Whizz-kid", "Basti Fantasti", "Messiah" are just some of the monikers given to Austrian conservative Sebastian Kurz, the world's youngest leader in waiting.
>His People's Party (OeVP), revamped by the 31-year-old as a more hardline "movement", was projected to have come first in Sunday's election with some 31.5 percent of the vote.

>"Many people have placed great hopes in our movement, it's time to establish a new political style... I accept this responsibility with great humility."
His possible next move -- entering a coalition with the far-right Freedom Party (FPOe) of Heinz-Christian Strache -- could see some of his shine removed.

The takeover of the OeVP in May by "Emperor Kurz" was as swift as it was radical. First he ended the decade-long unhappy coalition with the Social Democrats (SPOe). Then he rebranded the OeVP and its black party colour as a turquoise "movement" tough on migrants and easy on taxes.

The strategy of "putting Austrians first" propelled the sluggish OeVP to pole position in opinion polls and Kurz to near-rock star status. Wherever he goes, fans sporting turquoise T-shirts chant his name and women ask if they can hug him. Selfie sessions with Kurz, always in slim-cut suits and tieless white shirts, last over two hours.

Observers say there hasn't been this much euphoria over an Austrian politician since Joerg Haider, the magnetic but controversial FPOe leader who died in a drink-driving car crash in 2008.

"His phenomenon isn't all that new and resembles the... expectations placed in Joerg Haider," journalist Christa Zoechling wrote in current affairs magazine Profil ahead of the ballot.

In slick campaign adverts of him scaling the Alps, Kurz promised -- echoing the FPOe -- to slash taxes and red tape and "return this beautiful country to the peak". "The time is now," read election posters with Kurz pensively staring into the distance. "The republic gets a fresh start with Kurz," jubilant supporter Werner Schwab, 64, told AFP Sunday.

>His appeal as an agent of change is remarkable given that he has been a key cog in the political machine he now seeks to overhaul.

The only child of a secretary and a teacher, Kurz joined the OeVP's youth wing in 2003. As its chief, he drew ridicule with a 2010 council election campaign featuring the slogan "Schwarz macht geil", or "Black makes you hot".

Kurz posed with skimpily clad girls on top of a black Hummer, the so-called "hot-o-mobile", and distributed black condoms. This blunder notwithstanding, the former law student enjoyed a meteoric rise, becoming secretary of integration in 2011 and foreign minister two years later, aged just 27.

>Full of praise for Hungary's populist premier Viktor Orban, Kurz claims credit for closing the Balkan migrant trail in 2016.
The move saw the Austrian named one of the most influential Europeans by news website Politico.

The notoriously private politician -- he's seldom seen in public with long-term girlfriend Susanne -- ran a campaign as immaculate as his trademark gelled-back hair.

>Even his OeVP takeover had apparently been months in the planning, according to a leaked document.
>But critics have accused Kurz of being a "mini-dictator" running a "one-man show".

>Some analysts warn that Kurz's election will be an "earthquake" for the EU, despite his pro-European pledge.

>"He's a 'Haider light' version," said Paris-based Austria expert Patrick Moreau.

Kurz's ideas on everything from immigration to economic policy represent a "complete rupture" with the EU, Moreau added.

>The strategy of "putting Austrians first" propelled the sluggish OeVP to pole position
LOL that was the right-wing party`s slogan, not the Slogan of KURZ

>implying that stuff isn't pure gold

>austria

who fucking cares?

the beginning of the salt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/triumph-far-right-austria-not-surprising-has-never-atoned-nazi/

Thought so too. Is he got any connections to NGO's or something?

Anyway one would need some money to campaign, no? What does his daddy do?

Did you australians "clean up" the immigration centers yet?

Winter is here. It looks like the Generazione Identitaria are doing their job, so no new influx of pakis.

5 years. 5 years of salt. I will enjoy every day.

WTF ?

>It has never atoned for its Nazi past
Oh, the basic attempt of shaming so you will drop your other rights, like freedom of expression and speech.

Pathetic.

>It has never atoned for its Nazi past
OY VEY, but we were the first victim of the Nazis!!!
You should read some of the German speaking papers, these guys sure are booty-bothered

>pls bay so you gan condinue reading our gligbaid :DDDD

Reminder that you can bypass pay restriction with archive websites

We have done more "atonement" for our WW2 history than the italians or the japanese.

>To continue reading this article

I think I got the gist of it, thanks.

Guys, the proof is in the pudding. He must deliver.

For all we know he could be superredpilled, barely containing his power level. Or he could be a sleazy opportunist.

In any case, imo there's now no way back for him from administering right-wing policies. He doubled his party by moving to the right, he's not going to self-destruct and crash the ÖVP forever now by betraying his new voter base.

We'll have to wait, see, watch, and learn.

sweet meme! can i steal?

WELL
THE HITS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
dw.com/en/opinion-a-right-wing-coalition-in-austria-threatens-the-eu/a-40962645

>being facist
>not caring about austria
are you retarded??