Sup Forums can't refute this

Sup Forums can't refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w
youtube.com/watch?v=8jEZraf0eDI
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/heroic-farmer-shot-dead-while-defending-girls-20171015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

work smarter not harder faggot.

Carrying pots on your head isnt hard work nor is it or entrepreneurial.
Are you fucking retarded?

fpbp

You're retarded as fuck

The key word here being "enterprise."

...what is there to refute? Wealth is the result of Intelligence, ingenuity, luck and lack of morality.

Niggers got pretty much none of those.

Or inheritance.

It's true. 95% of your productivity is due to the environment. A african that moves Europe to do a menial job multiplies his productivity.

The quote refutes itself.. african women don't have the ability to establish capital enterprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w

This is your daily remainder that capitalism is a Pyramid scheme and if we ever want to have political power defending it will fuck us over.

They only need to work hard because the men don't

Who's the faggot in the back?

youtube.com/watch?v=8jEZraf0eDI

Wealth is about building a tool that helps you cut those and then exchanging that tool for resources that will help you build a carts that help you move those sticks without breaking your back and then exchanging those for resources that will help you construct huts that you can exchange for even more.
Carrying a bunch of sticks on your back over and over again will never make anyone rich. And that's the problem with Africa.

That is a very big faggot she has there.

>enterprise
>carrying shit on your head
Yeah nah

If ice cream came out my ass when I shit I'd have free desert every night!

U also need brains, duh.

Now u know why u idiot r still poor.
Africa avetage iq < 80.

Case closed u retard.

If the bitch didn't have a kid, she could afford a sweet fuckin Tacoma to carry those sticks.

Really gotta start setting goals and quit living in the now.

You've gotta have money to make money. I invest smart and get a 10% return on my shares but because I've only got $2,000 I make fucking nothing. I could be a retard barely scraping a 1% return but if daddy left me $50,000,000 I'd still be making $500,000 a year. Hell, I could pay someone $250,000 a year to invest my money for me and make me a 5% return if I were too dumb to do it myself.

Wealth is not created by individuals. Even the biggest and best self-made millionaire's lavish lifestyle is only enabled by the workers he employs. Wealth is societal - it just so happens that our society enables certain people to skim off the surplus value created by others because of a nebulous and artificial concept of "property ownership" that allows them to own factories they've never set foot in located halfway across the globe through two shell corporations.

We are sleepwalking into feudalism. The fiefdoms will be secret and the noble obligation will be financial, not military, but the elections will be as much a show as the coronations ever were - the will of the people as pliable to the whims of the elites as the will of God used to be.

Interesting

No one - except for marxists - ever said that wealth is created through hard work.

Wealth is created by doing something that others are willing to pay money for - be it hard work, or something else.

>I'm gonna pick up this rock and put it down for 40 hours straight
>"ehhh ware b muh gibs oingo boingo fungo bungo"
its all about what that work does and how it impacts others.

Negroes are too low IQ and too high time preference for their efforts to be coordinated or even applied to profitable ventures.

everytime i see moron says;

> can't refute this

They basically saying they stopped thinking.

Value isn't created by labor. Value arises from an interaction between subjective demands and finite supplies. The laborer confers no value to the items he produces, the demands of the market relative to the supply of the product confers the value which is wholly arbitrary and subjective.

wealth comes from wealth you idiot

Their is no money to receive. Plus they are dumb niggers and never achieve anything.

This.

>value created by labor
>Africans are poor as fuck

I completely agree with you.

silly negro, you need intelligence to.

>calls proud Africans who work harder in a day than he does in 5 years dumb
>uses the wrong there
Lmao modern Nazis everybody

>all value is created by labor

the whole time you morons are talking about rounding up the unemployable retards to build muh bridges, you are conveniently glossing over that fact that retards dont know anything about construction or civil engineering. how are all those communist zimbabwean farmer doing doing these days?

some animals are more equal than others (you) faggot. in the mean time, get back into the fields and put the grain in the commissars bucket

"Capitalism. God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor."

>Everyone in Africa is hard working

>work harder
>attain nothing
no, they dumb as hell.

even the most barebones definition of capitalism includes rule of law, specialization of labor, and enforceable property rights - something I'm sure wherever that negress lives has none of

FPBP
this is life goal. Only retards who still don't understand the world and the life are proud of working hard.

Like all the women are like "yay, we got the right to work :DDD so great, I'm so free"
kek

You sound like a fucking communist who sucks at investing.

If you know what you are doing $2k is great way to start. You just lacked the willpower to get good at something and are looking for a scapegoat like every other poor fucker.

>If you know what you are doing $2k is great way to start.
What part of "10% returns" eludes you, you fucking toothpaste nigger? I do know what I'm doing. I'm just pointing out that I could make a lot more money even if I had no fucking idea what I was doing if only I had money to start with.

Or maybe you're suggesting I should start a company, as if having less money somehow makes that easier.

>hurr but why don't you just buy my meme stock and moon with 500% returns in two weeks?
Yeah, see you in 6 months when you lose it all you fucking tard. 10% is beating the market consistently. You can't do that if you don't know what you're doing. Anyone can get lucky on a /biz/ meme stock.

What's your fucking point? Are you attempting to deny that having money doesn't make making more money easier? Because that's my point, and all the personal insults in the world won't make it less true. You just felt like your fragile ego had been insulted because someone disagreed with your politics and jumped in all sound and fury and no fucking brains.

This is the Commie perspective, because you equal smart work with "hard" work.
A man who digs a hundred holes a day for eightteen hours works hard, a man who digs in the right places works smart.

eeew what the fuck is wrong with her breast?

That black woman is better than any American female liberal.

She is clearly a millionaire in sticks which is more valuable than money if you're a national geographic centerfold

"oh look at this african entrepreneur" said nobody

This only happens because of:
>Euros have figured out how the african can perform a menial task in the most efficient way.
>He enables a higher productive euro to do a way more productive task because he offloads the euros need to do a menial task that must be performed for a highly efficient system to work. He doesn't improve his productivity, he is only part of an efficient system.
But would be moot if:
>Euros invent robots to do all menial tasks.
>Euros improved culture in such a way that it was sustainable, i.e. there were more children which could do the menial tasks.
The environment is the european people who have to figure out everything for the african.

As somebody who live sin Africa:
breathes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha breathes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pic related, taken this morning on the way to work...

everyone works hard ok, and only a few are millionaires.

>Sup Forums can't refute this

Yes you can. Africa is poor because of government, largely due to their extremely oppressive tax systems found in every african nation. It varies from government to government, but policies like taxing gross profit or revenue make it virtually impossible to accumulate capital, which is necessary for businesses to grow.

Seriously look it up. The most fucked up tax systems are in Africa. It's so expensive to conduct business that not even sweatshops can turn a profit even if they paid poor africans virtually nothing. That's why they're unemployed and rely on charity.

they dont work hard at all.. they largely rely on everything created by nature, they cant create anything by themselves. Niggers are retarded.

Africa is poor because it's inhabitants have very low IQ's

Have you been to Africa? I lived and worked there for 30 years. Yes, I am old. They have all kinds of enterprises from women carrying sticks on their backs to service, construction, defense, chemical etc industries. And yes lots of medium size stuff too. E.g car washes, liquor stores, private security, courier, taxis, construction, pest control and so on. You really think your simplified world view explains it? There could well be historical and even racial reasons for some of the problems but they are nothing compared to corruption, interference from so called 1st world countries and chronic under investment (mainly domestic). They are not so much incompetent...rather greedy criminals like most cocksuckers in power.

> ape behaves like a stray dog
It's not the most natural behaviour for that race but they probably get alienated living close to humans.

Good ol times

is that her massive hypertrophied boob or just a little negro head

You could have a nation of 140 IQ geniuses and if the government effectively taxed/consumed the profit of businesses you would still be poor because there is NOTHING leftover which you could use to fund expansion. Intelligence doesn't matter in this case, although it might explain the retarded economic policies in africa.

Net profit is the basis of economic growth. It's what's left over for companies to use for expansion, similar to someone having $500 leftover after they pay their bills each month. You use that savings to invest so you can make money with money. Poor people live paycheck to paycheck because they derive all their money through labor, and consume it all. This makes it impossible to get ahead, or start making money outside of labor.

Stupid fucking marxists would have companies effectively living paycheck to paycheck, because they think profit is evil. And they'd live in an economy which didn't grow as a result.

Commies are a cancer upon society and a direct threat to everyone's livelihood. There's a reason our forefathers literally hunted them down across the planet. They swallowed the real red pill, which is to kill reds. But I digress.

carrying bricks and cement to a work site is work. carrying bricks and cement to the work site and back is not twice the work, it is idiocy.

I thought that at first. I think its a baby hanging off of her.

>Africa
>enterprise

I wonder if we'll ever reach a point where leftists finally get fed up with their own lies.

lol dumb niggers can't even build a pull wagon.

Monbiot is a complete pillock.

1: Wealth is relative.

2: >enterprise
Do you know what that word means?

how is it not hard work? are you special

This... no doubt this woman was paid a carrot to pick up those fags and her AIDS baby... if Africa doesn't have wheels in 2017, they truly are lost

>Every single woman on an entire continent is hard-working and/or otherwise highly meritorious
Statistically unlikely, with at least 99.9% confidence. I'd be surprised if even 2/3 qualified in any objective sense.

Umba carry-um sticks batooba gibs food

How is it enterprise? You him know she could have invested more time into building a wagon, then saving enough to take care of the baby? This bitch probably walks by the guarded hotel like this every morning hoping to catch feels

Niggers do too have a complete lack of morality

It's okay, we hate African men too.

>All value is created through labor
Which is worth more, a pile of gravel you shovel off of the side of a hill, or a pile of identical gravel produced by the strenous labor of hundreds of men with sledgehammers?

Hint: They're identical products. Therefore their value is identical regardless of how they are produced, all that matters is how much someone wants it. Value is determined by Supply and Demand, and no other force.

I gotchoo famalam

Yeah you're right. I can't. Wow noggin really activated I need to sleep now. We all should. Gn anons

This. Do they honestly think the ancient civilizations carried sticks until they become huge cities with rich cultures and shit? No, they came up with innovations that made their lives easier so that they could have the time to become rich and powerful.

Also, there already are rich and powerful africans. But they are usually the warlords and tyrants who got sick and tired of carrying sticks, and then decided they will rise above and make other people carry sticks for him. Probably not the morally right thing to do, but considering the environment that's probably the natural way things will go.

This shit is so much funnier when you aren't a libtard. Your lens can really change how good something is.

There is an effect of the outcome as well.

If your days work is moving 3 gallons of water and 400 sticks 10 miles, then you have will be compensated accordingly.

A western person could load a truck with 800 sticks and 30 gallons of water as well as drive it 10 miles in about one or two hours.

Ofc the african woman worked harder, but she performed about 1/3rd of the white mans hourly output in a day. So assuming minimum wage at 15$ per "white mans labor hour equivalent" she should earn 5$ per day while the white man should earn 83$ per day.

The longer the distance the higher the gap.

>godless heathens aren't rewarded by the one true lord
funny how that works yeah

If they had invented the wheel or at least copied it they could have saved themselves a lot of work. "As jy dom is moet jy kak"
If you're stupid you will struggle.

But conscientiousness and success have an rfactor of 0.24.

You know that Zuma guy is training troops atm? and has promised them land. You need to leave immediately

>you're over reacting, they're fringe, blah blah

Same exact rhetoric the Rhodesians had

I bet she thought that was just water.

They are millionaires, by AFRICAN standards. If you live in a country that has no currency and everything is done by barter and trade, then whoever has the most goats/sticks/zebra steaks is the richest person in the entire fucking country.

There's a reason why Chinese don't use the U.S. dollar for currency, and vice versa.

God damn idiots need to learn the meaning of context.

Said Sup Forumsack and proceeded to bash Jews for being on top of the system.

end of discussion

Hey guys, I've got 2k....so uh.......any tips?

>going to Sup Forums for investment advice

'It's not very good enterprise to not build a fucking wheelbarrow for your back-faggots. The first monkey to develop the wheelbarrow in that shitpiss continent would be a millionaire'
-George Monbiot

they need to stay and destroy the roads

Ok, your spare room set up yet?
Farm murders now coming to Cape Town, about 20 miles from where Iive:
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/heroic-farmer-shot-dead-while-defending-girls-20171015

Foreign aid will destroy the market, don't worry.

Bwahahaha.....you are more than likely correct

Peace Through Power ! Kek lives !

Has never been outside, the post.

If you measure wealth in dollars, you are a cuck.
This woman obviously values spending time with her child, AND appears to be building a brand new home for her family.

suck women's metaphorical dick some more

what saddens me is that members of my own sex embarass me with this. That really does bug me. Not the statements themselves, unfair as they are

Nobody's claiming that. Wealth also requires stable political systems and IQ, both of which are sorely lacking in Africa.

In documentaries you always see sob stories about how they have to carry the water every day for 5 hours. Why don't they just build their gay village around the watersource? Or build some simple cobble road like the ancient Romans?

>Wealth also requires stable political systems and IQ
>and IQ