(LV) Have you seen this man?

So it's been s little over 24hours since we've even heard of anyone mention c a m p o s. Will someone file a missing persons report? The MSM has totally piped down on the LV shooting scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980288/Hero-Las-Vegas-security-visits-quick-clinic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sY8LWPyOMpU
youtube.com/watch?v=wFt-P9NCOSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't seen him. He dead

Is this true?

Anyone? :(

How can a young guy, living in sin city, not have at LEAST one social media account? Did that Laura reporter girl find any info?

The guys that saw him last were the men from the union photos. They said campos allegedly met with MGM grand international right before his scheduled hannity appearance and he VANISHED into thin air. There were no cameras, no photo op. What "clinic" did he check into. Did he ever check OUT?!

Next we're going to hear he was MOT security but a magician preforming in Vegas and he set off a flash bang and vamoosed.

Anyway you can post a link? I literally couldn't find ANY info that was recent l. The most recent article I found was posted over 16hrs ago with dated info

You guys are lacking.. here's some more info on compost

Campos was part of this from the begining. The reason he had to disappear is because they can't use Vegas as a narrative for whichever agenda now, too many mistakes, too much alternative (see: real coverage) eyes on this. The op is a bust, on to the next controversy.

I've been on all day. Haven't seen anything new or developing. It's been theorized that campos is dead and he is propped up in these pictures

haven't seen soz

He got COMPED

Seriously. MGM doesn't want him talking to the press because they're afraid of being sued over the shooting, so they comped him a room to hide out in.

There's no easy answer to this but the whole thing stinks.

bumperino

His life may have been comped.

My coworker said the hacker group anonymous had hacked into the mandalay email database and found connection basically a deal with isis gone wrong but there's been no noise on this. Figed /pol would be on it but.. crickets

lol no that photo from the dinner. You can see wearing the badge necklace

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980288/Hero-Las-Vegas-security-visits-quick-clinic.html

>On Thursday, Campos was due to appear at a press conference after being given an award for his bravery but he disappeared.
>His union representative revealed on Saturday that Campos was taken to a clinic shortly afterwards but he did not know which.
>'Right now I'm just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is. It's highly unusual.

Is this a learn English today lesson or am I missing something ?

looks like they've put the haram order on it, goys are becoming too vigilant and demanding of answers for 20th century false flag techniques

Watch this. It gets very....surreal. (2012) Mandilay. youtube.com/watch?v=sY8LWPyOMpU

>the hacker group anonymous
Were they helped by that Sup Forums guy?

I guess I'll leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFt-P9NCOSM

hannity: welcome to the sean hannity show, mr. campos.
campos: ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!
hannity: nvm. he cancelled.

Same clinic Kanye went to... They got to him like they did Kanye.

Loony bin. COMPED

Where is this faggot?
He prob was in on the plot or knew too much and he's going to be discovered dead in a ditch

They have been sued already by some of the victims

Sounds like Campos got comped.

>COMPOS

nice link you piece of shit you should probably just kys instead of posting this garbage wtf is wrong with you

>mfw everytime someone uploads this picture someone changes it a bit
>mfw nobody in this thread even question the photographs (shopped by OP or some other user)
>...
>..
>HURR YOUR A SHILL user SHUT UP YOU COMMIE HAHA
>mfw i have no face someone would shop it to make it look dead anyway
good job reddit making these ridiculous claims