What if Donald Trump is a Jewish Messiah?

What if Donald Trump is a Jewish Messiah?

If it were true, than Trump would have God's protection and everyone who opposes him will fail.
But that is pure speculation.

He sucks enough kike cock to be one

Does that mean we're also the chosen people?

He is. Him and Putin are involved with the same Chabad Lubavitch house.

This guy's videos are so based. He also praised Putin as the most kindest Russian leader to Jews in (((100s))) of years.

The Jewish Messiah is the Antichrist for the world.

jews are based and trump supporters aren't stormniggers so...
great I guess

You dumb goyim, this guy is saying Trump is a surrogate messiah until the Jewish messiah arrives to deliver the world to the "chosen" while eradicating millions and enslaving the rest.

This is something I've given considerable thought to. We can all mostly admit Trump is unlike any leader we have seen. He schools the kikes yet let his favorite child marry Kushner, and his eldest sons are married to Jews. Trump also is bringing the US even closer to Israel in the mainstream eye.

We're being fattened up for slaughter. The cabal is giving us eight years of relative prosperity before bringing hell to earth. Open your eyes. Listen to your gut. Don't underestimate them. Ever.

Bump

Fpbp. THE CURSE OF TRUMP.

Jews aren't the chosen people though. Humanity as a whole is.

According to most branches of Judaism, Humanity is pretty much a fantasy world. Some races are elves, some races are dwarfs and so on. The Jewish profession is, basically, sages. They are the conduit between G-d and humanity, their role is to keep, develop and disseminate the divine law and divine wisdom.

Jewish apocalypsis will not come with fire and brimstone at all. It will institute the divine order relatively peacefully, with the Jews at its' helm, and every other race assuming its' preordained and fitting role.

Fuck off. You're not special. Everyone is the same.

Yes.. I.e. History 101... Jews seize power through lying and subversion, then burn all the history of the idiot slaves they conquered, then they write the next Bibles... aka Evolution aka Reincarnation... Judaism is a metaphor for what they eventually must do to keep existing because they are a scourge

jews cant be racists, silly ^^

What if. Lol. What if

>Everyone is the same.
Are you suuure?
You dislike and slander Jews simply because you aren't them, if you think about it. You blame them for the state of the world - and it is indeed their divine responsibility. But you wouldn't really want to live on your own in some brutal tribal kingdom in some cave or hovel.

Except for the reptiles.

Trump is the incarnation of kek. Of course he's the messiah

Europe was some forest tribes bashing each others' skulls in with rocks before the Jews came along. You may think that its' Roman and Greek culture, but some knowledge of history shows, that it's exactly the same story with them. Pic very related.

Israel will burn.

Who knows, that's quite possible. But the Jews will rule humanity in G-d's name.

>G-d
Do religious people actually think they're not saying god when they do this?

What kind of braindead retard do you have to be to think that this is any different from writing god?

A jew. Jews jewing the system. OBVIOUSLY.

G-d has no name in barbaric Germanic tongue. It is a simple term for the people to express whom are they talking about.

So, you admit it's stupid to write G-d, then.
Just write God. It's the stupidest thing that people only do to feign respect.
It's the kind of stuff jesus hated about the jews.

this post makes no sense

No. It is a very smart idea. A slight alteration in the writing immediately clears possible confusion and specifies what it is the writer means.
>It's the kind of stuff jesus hated about the jews.
Learn the bible at the very least, if you believe yourself to be a Christian.

This

So is Trump the Antichrist?

Everybody knows that God (used as a subject) refers to the christian one.

ha that's a pretty interesting take on it.

nope, the antichrist is supposed to be loved by everyone
therefore trump is not the antichrist therefore he is not the jewish messiah
checkmate kikes

isn't this exactly what most of Sup Forums is against, this stupid egalitarianism pushed by the left? i've come to realize that a large segment of Sup Forums changes its opinion depending on whether jews are involved or not, which is ironically exactly what they accuse jews of doing.

omg YES
This is perfect, more and more jews should do this and show their love of donald trump.
It's so perfectly timed with the Weeinysteiny rapes. People will start to see the jews as the monsters they are through their hatred of trump and rich (((White))) men in charge

What a dumb rabbi.

What message has he given?
None. He's just used words and persuasive elements in a genius fashion.
Not even the MSM, who has spun anti-Trump rhetoric for months, can stump him.

>dumb goy cannot into symbolism and displays his typical reddit-tier fedora tipping atheistic reductionism
HA!
>inb4 you wildly misinterpret what symbolism even is

That pic is a sign that they assume too much of Jewish connections.
What if they deliberately skewed the trust of jews?

He has blustered and flopped and then flip flopped on every issue and still cant get anything passed, its really sad you think otherwise or claim to in your shillblog here

That is incorrect. Nobody really knows what God means without any context. On the other hand, when a person writes G-d, he writes a great deal of things with just three characters.

why are you in russia? and is putin /yourgoy?

what if monkeys flew out of my butt?

Because I was born in Russia, and lived here for the most of my life.
>and is putin /yourgoy
It doesn't work like that, but he is the one of more Jew-connected goys.

>It doesn't work like that,

how does it work?

How many?

There is no Jewish overmind or Jewdomwide authority or conspiracy, so noone can be /ourgoy/, because a Jew isn't another Jew's Jew.

shalom, my father is jewish and I used to frequent the local synagogue with him when I was a kid. Would I be considered a goy on the day of the apocalypsis?

Considered by whom? Are you considered a Jew now? Jewishness is a matter of reality, rather than some rigid rules.

putin's jewish?

Obviously not, he had Jewish friends since childhood, though, that's why he is somewhat close to some parts of Jewish community.

The only thing he's been dissappointing with is the speed of progress on the wall and the Clinton issue.
Both are likely structural issues, particularly the Clinton issue.

>But implying I think he was going to actually do shit
I'm surprised he's done shit, I expected nothing.

then i'm confused, because i thought goys weren't jewish