How could Kubo have made the fight against Yhwach been more satisfying?

How could Kubo have made the fight against Yhwach been more satisfying?

more chapters

More Aizen

Basically this.

all my tears...

Have Yhwach win.

Make Yhwach's strong instead of bullshit. Kubo is better at DBZ-with-swords power lvls than Jojo stands, especially since everyone has to explain their ability once they use it.

Also, bring Ulquiorra back since he actually has unresolved issues with people, while no one gives a shit about Grimmjow.

Technique like in any sword instead of just "i swing my sword"

Simple. Don't give Yhwack the Almighty in the first place. With a power like that he's unbeatable. There is no clever way around "I can see the future and control the future and also generate giant energy blasts and heal from nothing and I'm immune to everything".

Alternatively, give Ishida the magic arrow at the start of the arc and make the entire fight about getting a single hit in on Ywach with the arrow. See: Jojo part 5. You can't beat It Just Werks in a straight up fight, so the final battle was about a desperate race for the arrow.

Not giving Bazz Bitch a shitty backstory.

He should've made the full extent of yhwach's abilities known before the fight started.
Kubo wrote himself into a hole with yhwach, he was way too powerful and had no weakness. With his power being the ability to rewrite time he was unbeatable and shouldn't have been defeated.

Also more chapters of "Ugh, excellent attack, however...." would've been terrible.

Or he should have just ended it with Aizen tricking Yhwach and Ichigo killing him

Ties it up pretty nicely

I rather not have the arrow at all, it reeks of "I wrote myself into a corner and now i am asspuling a convenient plot device".

>it reeks of "I wrote myself into a corner and now i am asspuling a convenient plot device".
Did you read the rest of Bleach?

>Ugh, excellent attack, however...
Remember when Bleach could sustain actual fights with real combat? When did Kubo suddenly decide EVERY SINGLE ATTACK would be a magical new counter ability?

The whole last arc?

Also post your predictions for the last chapter

>Ichigo sealed Yhwach's energies within himself and is now a hermit to prevent anyone from releasing him again

Ywach returns and kills everyone
/dark end/
>picture proof

Yes, Kubo always had some asspulls, but the arrow is the worst one, even more because the arrow makes pointless for ichigo and ishida to be in the final fight, anyone could fire the arrow and anyone could deliver the final blow, the only true necessary fighter would be Aizen using ks to hide the arrow until the last instant.

Man it's weird, in the early days of bleach such an ending would be impossible for me to accept, it would make me angry for days, but over the time I became so disconnected from ichigo and the other characters, a dark bad ending now would just make me laugh and be glad the ride is over.

Ichigo lost himself over the time.

>Ywach returns and kills everyone
i hope
i know it won't happen but one can hope
>last page is just the heart

So, is this what happened to Zombie Powder? It just meandered forever and got cancelled? Will Kubo ever finish a series?

>Also, bring Ulquiorra back since he actually has unresolved issues with people
Wasn't The Heart enough for you?

>It just meandered forever and got cancelled?

It was 25 chapters long. You could at least google the most basic shit before posting your stupidity

You answered my question without any effort on my part.

except you know all the replying, waiting, and posting you had to do instead of taking the 1-3 seconds to google it.

More Zangetsu.

I'm still thinking that Ywach was able to hijack Ishidas body with the Scrift ceremony somehow. That's why he made him an A and why he didn't absorb his power before.

since when were you under the impression the final fight is over user

More assblast from Ywach after his defeat, for all the earlier obnoxious trash talk of his.

Really? Juha talked less than Aizen, and his interactions with ichigo were all short.

Doing literally anything else.

I cant believe I am actually praying for this to happen. But I already know that even if its Yhwach, the next panel will be Ichigo cutting him up again and then reaction faces THE END

Here's some spoilers from the last chapter, friend.

Haha so how about that Soul King guys?

Have him not shoot genetic black energy blasts. Holy shit that is boring.

>mangafox

Nice touch

The fuck happened to Aizen?

Very much this. If we and the protagonists know the one weakness of Yhwach from the start, Kubo can make the fight all about getting in that one hit. Yes, then we will know beforehand how he is defeated but it is how we get there that is (potentially) fun to read. After all, we all knew Ichigo would win in the end, so it wasn't exactly a surprise how it turned out.

He fell off panel. Then he went to high school and then college with Ichigo.

By not wasting his allotted two years or so on bullshit, thereby giving it a conclusion worthy of a conclusion.