Just touched down in Munich

Sup Germanbros
I just arrived in your country. So far, haven't seen many muds yet, despite what Sup Forums says about you. So far so good. Lots of tall blonde men and beautiful blonde women.
What is there to do around here? I'll be in Düsseldorf for the next 3 days, the Amsterdam then Oslo.
Any recommendations for an American in Europe for the first time?

>just landed
>wher all da muzzies at Sup Forums was wrong
Have fun bud

Gebümpt or whatever you say. Bump niggers

Munich is in Bavaria you idort. It's the last bastion of old Germany.

Yeah I spoke too soon lol just saw a family of shitskins walk by burkas and all

Fuck that makes me sad.

The Bavarian countryside is fucking beautiful.

>Germanbros
>not Deutsche-bags

Missed a chance there.

welcome to our cocky country, get you a maß beer and enjoy our islamic becoming society

Are you even in the city yet? The airport is a few km away.
>Any recommendations for an American in Europe for the first time?
Depends on what you want to see I guess. My recommendation for a Sup Forumsack in Munich would be visiting the Feldherrnhalle and the Deutsche Museum. The museum alone takes a hole day though

Sadly I'll only be in Munich for another hour. I'm going to Düsseldorf next.

I'm not sure you know what cocky means but yeah man I'm sorry to see / hear your country is turning brown. The day will come when people wake up again, I promise. Have faith

Noted. Will steal that

If you can only pick 4-5 cities to visit in Europe, why would anybody pick Düsseldorf? Most of the city is pretty ugly, food and hotels are expensive as fuck, and it doesn't have much to offer if you're not into shopping overpriced designer fashion crap. And countless pubs where they serve overpriced beer to international tourists.

What said. If you're not meeting anyone in Düsseldorf, Munich is more worthwhile.
t. Münchner

I have business to take care of in Düsseldorf

Daily reminder that German girls crave Danish and Anglo cock.

>Ameribro living in Germany here
>Thought the same thing when I first arrived
>Going into 2 years later......I was wrong.

Anglos are just inbred celts which were a Germanic tribe.

Danish and Germanic blood is similar too

The irony of telling Americans to go home while the rest of your countrymen/women wave around refugees welcome signs.

Are you white at least

Yes I'm white.

>the Amsterdam
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

Lol @ you being mad that me, an ethnically Dutch/ German American with a Dutch last name, is coming to Amsterdam which is
>49% ethnically Dutch

>muh heritage
>49% ethnically Dutch
Thanks to people like you

You paid money to get killed on vacation? Employment is even worse, more $ to get culturally enriched? You were better off spending that dough isolating yourself from what is coming.

Visit a Biergarten.

Claim refugee status because of Drumpf

Good, as long as they dress like memes they won't integrate. The genetic sanctity of the Fatherland will remain unaffected.

> sup Germanbros
> Sup Forums was wrong about you
> so many tall blonde people everywhere

LOL!!!

Are you even fucking trying? Prove you're an American.

Your gonna have a bad time in Amsterdam nowadays though

try to have fun though lmao

Smoke some weed in Amsterdam and try not to get beheaded.

Sorry bud Anglos and Danish are the same. We are Germanic but a unique superior type of German!

Are you aware of the new movement sweeping the west by storm?! Girls all over are flocking to Danish and Anglo cock.

The great Anglo cock has been confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World. Expect birth rates to skyrocket! Our savior is here!

He's american, he has no bearing on what you've voted for.

How the fuck do you get mad at an american for the state of your own country?

Why do people always go to the biggest shit cities, like capitals when they are in Europe? Fuck sake, there's so much better shit to do.

Calm down Colgate I'm here on business

Uhhh whatever man British people still ugly af

I lived in Munich as a kid from 95-97, back then I loved it but there were far too many Turks around for my liking. How triggered would I be Germanbros if I went back now?

Kraut women are dripping in Anglo and Danish sperm.

Fuck you too leaf

Sweet. As an American I really don't care as long as they're making white babies. Everyone on my side of the Atlantic is:
>20% Irish
>30% German
>20% polish
Etc etc etc
Very rare to see someone who is 100% anything. I only know of a few dutchniggers and Polaks who are 100% pure.

Helps keep the inbreeding at bay.

Wanna have a beer? I'm at uni right now.

So still germanic

In Munich or Düsseldorf? I'm about to get on a plane to Düsseldorf, if you're in that area and have an email address I can contact I'll totally buy you a beer

Polish girls are nortorious for choosing the Great Anglo and Danish cock whichever nation they reside in!

Expect birth rates to skyrocket as more and more European girls visit Anglo breeding grounds!

Munich.

this.

Look, I know you'd rather dog pile on america and blame the US for all your ills, but it isn't like the US air dropped refugees into Europe.... We may have contributed to the destabilization of the ME but your spineless, nigger loving politicians are the ones that allowed them into Europe. Your dumb cunt politicians should have said "fuck off we're full"

when the revolution happens, just remember all the ones that voted to let them in

(((civic nationalism))) < white nationalism < ethnic nationalism < ethnoreligious nationalism

> didn't see any shitskins
> going to Düsseldorf

Ohhh boy

damn... imagine a country of only pure germanic pagans or whatever religion you desire)

that would be a sight to see

make sure to check out the old city in Düsseldorf, some cool Bars around and the City itself is pretty comfy.
Unfortunately it could get flooded with highly skilled workers from africa so dont wonder about that

Sup Reichfags
I just arrived in your country. So far, haven't seen many nazis yet, despite what the radio says about you. So far so good. Lots of tall blonde men and beautiful blonde women.
What is there to do around here? I'll be in Düsseldorf for the next 3 days, the Amsterdam then Oslo.
Any recommendations for an GI in Europe for the first time?

>anti afd protest in front of university right now

Claim you're Jewish and that you support the AFD because you're terrified of what muslims will do if they got into the country, since they hate Israel.
Interested in seeing how a typical leftist German would react.

>English language protest sign
>in non-English speaking country
Always makes me feel ill desu

this is less funny than you think it is

Why would you come here and visit fucking Oslo?

Kek from the thumbnail I thought that's an ocean of people but it's just cobblestones and leafs.

They have pro abortion signs in the front of their tent.
Also got this.

Watch your back when muslims are around, especially if theyre in groups.

Watch your surrounding for muslims who come close to you, like in a queue, they try to steal stuff.
They may be refugees who will kinda give you a dance while stealing.

Watch yourself while walking through traffic, muslims do participate in street races in big citys - several deaths so far.

Watch especially in the Ruhrgebiet (north of Düsseldorf), Frankfurt, Berlin, Bonn, Bremen

Keep a good distance to muslims and blacks. If Black people speak good german and dont look like niggs - they may be okay, but in general they could be refugees and have every sickness you can imagine.

Shlomo is shaking! Shivers run down his spine as he takes note:

The Great Anglo Danish Cock has been confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World!

Each and every day more west women choose to visit Anglo breeding grounds! The west is saved as it drips in Anglo and Danish seed!

Its shit, munich may be quite okay, but first came the turks, than the serbs, albanians n shit in the 90s and now fucking more Muslims and nig-nogs

The break-up of the GDR made everything worse, far left political parties came and changed the political spectrum, money got drained to east Germany.

Education has to deliver students, so they lower standards, students are more infantile and dumb because no one is enforcing anything anymore.

But Time will change, hard times are coming up and the weak will perish.

>Amsterdam

Don't go there, it's a shithole.

Pretty awesome.
>for humans with and without flight experience
There are only refugees and people who aren't refugees yet.
Just like Merkel said:
There are only people who are already in germany and people who are not in germany yet.

>there are fellow Bavarians in this thread that are so cucked that they bought into Germany becoming an Islamist state memes.

Embarrassing. Have some pride, you twats.

get the fuck out of my country you fat americunt

>being bluepilled

Take more pictures, OP.

Then you definitely havent been in Berlin or Frankfurt. Natives in Frankfurt are already minority

The city itself has quite beautiful architecture and great museums, but at the same time it's overrun with nogs and junkies. It's alright if you plan ahead where to go and what to do, but as soon as you start to wander around and explore the city on your own terms you'll inevitably run into crackheads who will try to sell you cocaine or heroin or offer to suck your dick for some quick cash, then get angry or even violent if you aren't interested in their services.

Wew lad that sign sure looks homemade, must be a grassroots resistance movement. for the people.

Antifa twinks appeared

Düsseldorf is pretty unspectacular, so the best you can do is try to get laid. The girls are, uh, relatively "open".
If you're a weaboo, you can check out some Japanese shops around Immermannstraße, but I'm not really aware of any significant German stuff to look at. Take a walk along the Rhein, maybe, but depending on the weather it might be rather depressing.
You could also take a day trip up to Essen/Gelsenkirchen/Dortmund, you might feel as if you're in Istanbul. Fucking horrible area.

>The girls are, uh, relatively "open".
Does your wife need a bull, asking for a friend.

Nah, it's quite funny. He's been trolling 4 of my threads. And it helps keep them alive.

99% of Sup Forums never set foot into Germany and they don't know what they're talking about, but - you'll encounter them soon enough, especially on train stations, parks and townhall squares. Well, and infront of and inside of every mall.
And if you roam around midnght you'll see them in your pockets, asshole and in your gf.

> Take a walk along the Rhein, maybe, but depending on the weather it might be rather depressing.

Well OP is lucky, the local weather today is phantastic. But there's not much in Düsseldorf worth sight seeing outside of special events and exhibitions. The semi-rural area around Schloss Heltorf in the northern part of town is nice for taking a walk, and I think you can still visit the "castle" or at least their park for free, but that's not a tourist magnet either and also not really representative for the Ruhrgebiet.

Actual ami living in deutschland for uni

It's an undeniable fact that there are muslims here. Everywhere you go, you'll probably see someone in a burqa or a kebab shop. There just arent as many as /po/ would have you think

Furthermore, Germany is still Germany. Tall yet autistic dudes and (sometimes) beautiful girls

Another problem is that, at uni, everyone is a commie and they all have FCKAFD stickers on their laptops n shit

Also, to add, going to the gym is the fucking bomb here. No better place to see 10/10 smokeshows

Good luck in Nigger Amsterdam.

Hihihihihi! Cultural enrichment is coming

My waifu is pure, go away, you fiend!

Maybe take a day trip to Cologne and visit the Dom, it's just around the corner.

Meet me at the siberia coffeshop in amsterdam at 12:30 OP

Colgate....France btfo...go surrender or again or something

When I went to Berlin a couple of months back I didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as Sup Forums made it out to be.

I had spent a week in London though before going so it might have just seemed better in comparison.

Actually i thought it was one of the more funnier posts ive seen for a while.

Praise the Great Anglo Cock. pbuh

Yeah, What you should have done is go from berlin 1933 to berlin 2017

>Bavaria
>Germany

>shitaly
>white

Do you have difficulty with geography?

We want Terboven back

it's most probably a nigger

Stfu Wienigger Tyrol is independent

independent like yo mama I bet, tell her I'll be over tomorrow to comp a fat load on that mutt forehead

Bavaria is Tyrolean clay

Sup Forums doesn't make Germany out to be a Muslim caliphate faggots
T_Dumbfucks who couldn't even point Germany out on a map, dont have a passport and are ashamed of t.54% face do to make themselves feel better
when I went there a few months back it looked as it demographics are, 90%+ white or w/e with some turks ontop, few to no blacks.
London is a actual fucked up city, far worse than anything in Europe

>Recommendations for American in Europe for first time?

As a German myself I can tell you people like it when you ask about the Second World War because it shows interest in our history and culture. Just ask everyone what their family did in the war and you'll fit in in no time.

> mfw we're gonna shill for tirol independence referendum then just move in tanks and btfo shitalian bitchboys

Ihre Mutter die Beine in Autobahn-Verkehr

tutti mi frutti, alfredo

Other kind of niggers. Balkan niggers. Have fun.

>Mfw Amsterdamers will greet each other in English and won't switch untill someone starts speaking Dutch
>Mfw the oldest church in the city is surrounded by prostitutes

What a cucked fucking city

Funny, when I visit Germany or other parts of Europe I like when you guys come up to me as an American and start telling me bluepilled bullshit. Then I can just say something blatantly offensive because it doesn't matter, I'm just passing through and no German cop is going to detain me for that.