Once You Go White General /oygw/ - WE WUZ EUROPEANS Edition

Hello fellow Sup Forums peeps, this general is dedicated to confused but based colored folk. Whether it be left-wing, liberals, right-wing, or, conservatives. Having confused and/or based colored folk is clearly a apparent possibility on both sides. Sup Forums humor can be harsh, but like the Gods of old also fair!

youtu.be/BtK4fBgZbz8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSzc3mOFTZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck? Jews are shitting themselves. Lol

Literal WE WUZ, but your right the Jew is scared!

Base black man.

This guy is more based then half of Sup Forums probably.

Halfbreeds like this are sad and confused they don't know which side to take and hardly belong on either

I agree on that part but he is pretty based.

ill still help you white boys out i cant stand the thought of living in a nigger run country i stepped into one of those international supermarkets once last year contemplated suicide for the first time in a decade

>inb4 obama

Not what i meant we have those tea party boomers who managed to stop that king nigger from completely driving us over the edge

Only in America. The land of color blind idiots.

Wait your the guy in the video?

this guy is so full of shit. i used your youtube link to find his account and looked at something i noticed just glancing through is uploads. this is from 1 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=QSzc3mOFTZQ

he has trouble naming right wing groups. national front is french i believe. le pen was their front runner ect. also he keeps saying regressive leftist which sounds like something a liberal would say. leftist sure . "regressive" is sinking to their lexicon. who gives a fuck if liberals understand whats being said

maybe he is sincere but he is taking a while to get his sea legs

Sup Forums is on it! Found shit I didn't see. Good job user.

>based
>colored

Pick one

Did you not see this mans Thor necklace and Trump picture in the background?

Based nig. He should be kang of his kangdom and there will be peace betwern nations.

I hope you're memeing me. Fuck outta here nuflag.

>doesn't understand sarcasm

Minoritys who support white nationalism/supremacy (same shit) are absolute cucks. You're literally supporting people who view you as racially inferior.

ITT: SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE here's my PATREON GOOGLE WALLET AND BITCOIN

>DEATH. CELLS.
DEATH. CELLS.
>CELLS.

The new movement sweeping the west by storm!

Girls all over European nations are turning towards Danish and Anglo cock as the Great Anglo Cock is confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World. Expect western birth rates to skyrocket as John Smith becomes the most popular name in Europe!

Remember, you fucks. Treat groups as groups and individuals as individuals. Yes, the niggers will, statistically speaking, disappoint you. Yes, the jews will, statistically speaking, lie to you with every word out of their mouths. Yes, the asians will, statistically speaking, do their level best to show you what life would be like if ants evolved to our level. On a person to person basis, though, you need to WAIT for them to confirm that about themselves. Once that happens, feel free to shoot jamal, torch moshe, and force wang's entire people into an addiction based debt scheme for free labor, but you need to wait for them to show you you're better first. THAT is a uniquely huwhite ability. Niggers are detestable, yes. Not because they are niggers, but because niggers do nigger shit that make us hate them. If a nigger hates the jews and doesn't lower your property values, there is no reason to hate that particular nigger.

>white nationalism is the same as white supremacy
So we've progressed to the point where the English language means absolutely nothing? How are we meant to communicate without violence, then?

Indo-aryan here. Gotta say I'm whiter than most spics and a fair amount of southern Europeans.

You've never been to the colonies, have you? We actually lost t_d for awhile there, but right now they're in a relatively jew free way on a day to day basis. Lots of plebbitors use "the regressive left" because they're not ready to meme with the big boys yet.