I started playing a simplistic D&D type thing with my nephews (8 and 9) and was hoping to get some redpilled themes for...

I started playing a simplistic D&D type thing with my nephews (8 and 9) and was hoping to get some redpilled themes for stories, towns, races, etc. Simple story elements a child can understand that can be applied to Sup Forums ideology. Something like:
>find a strange town
>learn it was taken over by foreigners who enslaved the original townfolk
>save the townfolk

Got any ideas on how to raise the next generation? I'm playing D&D here so i'm gonna have to settle for passing on memes instead of genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4kanm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make the villains bankers who enslave people by making sure everyone owes them something which increases over time. Should be simple enough. But don't reveal that the villains' use money as their stranglehold until the end of the story. Make it seem like evil magic--but it turns out to just be bankers. Maybe they have control over some powerful wizards; so on and so forth.

The Eternal Jew

Race = Goblin
Class = Thief / Merchant
Alignment = Chaotic Evil
Specialty = Backstab

yep

so even if they end up reading pleb trash like harry potter the memory is still there

Seem simple enough, just another town to save but it's controlled by bankers who force everyone to work.

The nose will be the defining feature of the goblin after it's introduction. It's what will break when they hit one, its what they will notice when they see one, etc. heavy focus on the nose and let them mostly imagine the rest after the intro.

Its beautiful how the typical fantasy orcs and goblins are dumb, savage brutes with big-nosed crooks at the background. The parallells are so obvious it almost makes you wonder why the sjws havent tried to infect that same he dindu nuffin mentality into them.

So blacks and jews are obvious, what race are arabs?

The game is essentially free and every session is unique. There is nothing they can realistically do except fuck up the basics to turn off new players.

But let's face it, these kids won't play past 12 most likely. World move to fast now, imagination is dying.

would Sup Forums care if somebody livestreamed a redpilled D&D game?

Only enough to make fun of you, I imagine.
But I would watch for at least a few minutes.
gross art and terrible flavor text, sorry senpai. Been a while but seems overcosted as well.

Id be interested, only saw that game in Stranger Things

use the jew/white dichotomy. the fact that whites get blamed for jewish evils all the time.

so the adventurers have to uncover a truth and vindicate their people.

> two blond kids go to forest
> found old nosed (((witch))) in gingerbread house
> pushed her into the oven
> lived happily ever after

Vinn Diesel does DnDiesel. I only watched one episode and it's only redeeming factor was seeing Vinn diesel nerd out.

Dan Harmon (I know) does what inspired the complexity level of my game with the kiddos, it is called HarmonQuest and they actually animate it. I found it a pretty enjoyable watch; the guy who does the goblin is hilarious.
If you aren't a rabid Harmon Hater I recommend checking out episode one of harmonquest.
dailymotion.com/video/x4kanm0

Any Conan modules? That shit race realist.

Make sure that there's an evil Cleric who acts in a very Jewish manner there. The undead that he commands can be compared to the bluepilled masses.

(((Inside info)))

>enter town
>the people are in trouble
>the ruling classes have decided the orcs will live among the townsfolk.
>the orcs are lazy and get given free gold from the people. all they do is commit petty crime and feast in the tavern,
>event where you save a busty tavern wench from gang rape
why is this happening?
>ruling classes have been infiltrated by goblins who killed the actual nobles and use illusion magic to hide their appearance. they give bleeding heart speeches and have a class of enforcers to make sure noone complains
>the dungeon is full of good men who tried to fight against the brutal orcs
>it is the quest of the young travellers to save the town, either by killing all the orcs and goblins, or by exposing the jewblins and agreeing to send the orcs back to orcfrica

a masterpiece of pol dnd no?

Critical Role is a very popular one, but it's super liberal

making a conservative beachhead in nerd culture would be a big step in the right direction. Especially if it aims to give us a Fantasy Revival for things like Conan and LOTR.

A lot of D&D today is based off video games, but not quality fiction, we should make an effort to change that.

Easy, town or city setting where two or more races are living in tandem, there's been a ratcheting of tensions between the groups for a while until it hits flashpoint with a murder or some such, the party must step in and do something but if they try with the happy clappy "why doesn't everyone hold hands and get along" shit the conflict continues to escalate

Who should their first Big Bad be? A single person.

Anything besides race?

If they keep playing when older, that's too much to keep up with i think. If i could make stretching the whole thing out worthwhile (basically need battles everywhere information is dropped or they will get fidgetty)

Bingo! Thank you user that is perfection.

I can even let the hold hands thing work, then just have another murder that night and make them face extremists, who are eventually defended by the others. So good user. thank you

Do fantasy creatures have racial slurs? Any suggestions on what certain races may call another?

It might be cool to create a lore of why each race has their own slur for each other race.

ill give you a few encounters:
>barfight/save the wench
>break into the prison to speak with the innmate who knows the truth: fight corrupt guards
>fight level 50 goblin jewmage
>fight giga-orc. roll triple 6 to kill

sorry i mean:
>only quads can kill the giga-orc

Humans that went to live among the Orcs attempt to lead invading army of Orcs into the Human Kingdoms. Maybe they first try "Immigration" first

>>only quads can kill the giga-orc
kek, Ill give them special weapons that they have to roll digits to hit at the same time to kill it, all other damage will just push back its turns.

fuck, why don't you all just suss out this series of story plots, and make a series out of it. kinda like this Murdoch Murdoch thing. Hell maybe even get those guys to do a mini show based on this /thread. You always say you want more "redpilled" content, well here's your chance. take all this brainstorming (which I must say is actualy pretty good) and draw out a few scene frames / memes and then see if you can get some based animators to cobble it together. fuck it, get that crazy yukis broad to put together an animated movie / series of these and you're golden. if not then at least put out a web comic series, can't be that hard for all the drawfags I see on here.

This is just kiddie stuff so my nephews have some "media" that is conservative. I think the stories will be alot of fun too, but I doubt anyone wants to watch it without some sick bantz. it will probably be cringy.

Be sure to use it to teach them simple math as well. Make a point of it so parents will approve. The dotards on this thread are idiots. Keep the redpilling sublte, my friend.

t. Proud father of a redpilled son who went on to redpill all his friends as DM.